SeoHyun, Be Quiet Or HyoYeon Might End Up Giving You A Bruise!

They All Have A Date?!

So, you know how I said I'd skip to October?

Well, I'm going to skip to November.

But the skip in time won't happen in this chapter!

I'm going to write about the day when they could do anything ^^

BTW I think this fic is turning slightly horror-ish.....

Blame my Daddy for telling me scary stories yesterday! (lol)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  

The next day.....

 

 

HyoYeon's POV

Tiffany: She's sleeping.

Tiffany walked into the lounge with an unreadable expression.

We were sitting in the lounge sort of like the day before, except this time we weren't deciding what we'd do for the day, we were going to talk about whether it'd be okay for us to tell Jessica that all of us were going on dates with our boyfriends.

TaeYeon: Good. We'll have to careful though. Remember yesterday? She walked in on our conversation like a ghost.....

YuRi: Did you notice the tone of her voice though? It didn't seem troubled at all.

Tiffany: But she did have a nightmare. She was crying too.

YuRi: I know, I believe you. I'm just wondering why she'd suddenly be so happy.

Silence filled the room with everyone off in their own world, thinking about their own stuff.

 

*HyoYeon's Flashback*

Jessica: Are we having a funeral? What's with the mood in this room?

SooYoung: Jessica Unni..... Oh my gosh, Jessica Unni!

Jessica: Yes, I'm Jessica..... What's wrong? Why is everyone so sad?

SeoHyun: Aren't you?

Jessica: No..... Should I be sad?

SeoHyun: Well, I thought you br..... (HyoYeon elbows SeoHyun lightly in the side)

Jessica: ..... You thought I br what?

SeoHyun: I thought you..... Broke your arm.....

TaeYeon: (Sighs)

YoonA: Anyway~! Should we choose what we're going to do for the day since everyone is here now?

YuRi: Good idea, YoonA! What should we do today?

Sunny: I'd prefer to sleep.....

TaeYeon: I thought we were going to talk.

SeoHyun: Oh yea, we were going to talk about our lov..... (HyoYeon elbws her lightly again) Lovely socks!

Tiffany: Socks? Really, SeoHyun?

SeoHyun: (Shrugs)

YoonA: My socks are blue..... And..... soft.....

Jessica: I know what you guys are trying to do.....

SooYoung: You do?!

Jessica: Tiffany told you about my.....

Tiffany: I'm sorry! I thought it'd be better to tell them and get more help for you!

Jessica: (Laughs) Hey, it's okay you told them about my nightmare~!

Tiffany: Oh..... Your nightmare.....

SeoHyun: Phew! We thought you were going to say that it was okay Tiffany Unni told us about your brea..... (Puts her arm around her side, so HyoYeon can't elbow her) About your breakfast.....

Jessica: Breakfast? Right.....

TaeYeon: Anyway! What are we going to talk about?

HyoYeon: Let's talk about something that's got nothing to do with broken arms, lovely socks and breakfasts. (Glares at SeoHyun)

SeoHyun: Sorry~! (Smiles apologetically)

Jessica: (Sits down) Why is SeoHyun being sorry? Am I missing out on something here?

Sunny: No, it's nothing. They're just muddled up.....

Jessica: Right~! I know you guys don't want to talk about breakfast for some random reason I don't know, but can I get some breakfast?

YuRi: I think it counts as a brunch more than a breakfast.

Jessica: (Shrugs) Did everyone else already eat?

YoonA: Me and TaeYeon Unni had a piece of toast each earlier, but I'm still hungry!

TaeYeon: Me too!

Jessica: Then let's get something to eat before we talk about what to talk about!

SooYoung: (Giggles) Okay!

*End of HyoYeon's POV*

 

--------------------------

I wrote this chapter about double the length but I decided to only update this part :)

Don't hate me!

I did it because if I update a long chapter, I can never seem to write the next day + I hadn't finished it off yet ^^

I like writing Jessica's nightmares (yup, she gets another nightmare.....), I mean, I don't like torturing her in the fic, but I like how I can make it sound horrific but it's actually not that bad.....

If you understand..... O_O

I'm so sleepy @ the moment, but I have to wait until my Dad gets home @_@

And one more thing I want to say~! (It's got nothing to do with this story, but I just wanna say it!)

I'm learning the Mirotic dance and lemme tell you - IT IS AWESOME!!!!!

*sigh* with whats happening between TVXQ and JYJ tho.

Anyway, I've talked long enough here :)

COMMENT PLEASE~! ^^