JaySica's Love Story - Starry Sky

They All Have A Date?!

We're up to the part where Jessica picked up the airplane and is reading what is written on it ^^

--------------------

 

Jessica's POV

Me: Jasmine, Acacia, Yucca, Sunflower, Iris, Chrysanthemum and Ambrosia…..

I thought about those flower names for a minute before setting off towards the dorm again.

However, I kept unfolding and folding the paper in half, curious of what the flowers meant – if they meant anything.

I felt that if I stopped for a few seconds and took a good look at the writing, I’d figure it out.

So that’s exactly what I did.

I read through the words carefully and slowly again until my brain finally clicked onto something.

The first letters of the seven words were slightly bolder than the other letters…..

Smiling at my found answer, I looked around for him.

Me: JaySica….. How smart~!

I was giggling to myself when I spotted a small bouquet of little white flowers sitting on a tree trunk.

I picked it up with no suspicion this time and sure enough, inside was a picture of me from before debut.

Underneath the picture, the word Jasmine was printed on neatly.

I scanned the area around me for another sort of bouquet or clue.

Bingo~!

There was a bouquet of Acacia down the slope at the park.

From there on, I easily found all six bouquets of flowers.

The last bouquet, also the biggest, was placed under the clock tower that stood in the middle of the park.

Excited, I sprinted over to it and held it up to my nose.

I guess I was to engrossed in smelling the fragrance to realise that the man who had set this all up for me was about to give me a loving back-hug from behind.

Me: Jay Oppa~~~~~! You set this all up for me? It’s so sweet~!

Jay: I was worried that you wouldn’t pick up the plane and then you wouldn’t find the flowers….. But you did, luckily.

He turned me around in his hold easily.

Jay: Are you hungry? If you are, I know a great place where we can have a night snack with the stars~!

Me: Of course I am hungry~! And really? Where?

Jay: Follow me!

We walked behind some bushes in the park where I didn’t know existed.

We had been walking out for a while now - about 20 minutes maybe – and I was a little bit tired.

Jay: Sorry, I forgot to mention, it’s a little bit of distance away….. Would you like a piggyback?

Me: Oh no, it’s okay. I can walk a bit longer.

Silence took over our conversations.

Jay: It’s just here!

I jumped slightly at Jay’s sudden excitement, but I soon joined him.

Some trees covered the moon and sky above us, so I couldn’t see much around except for Jay’s cellphone lighting short distances ahead of us.

Jay: Close your eyes.

He gently wrapped his hand over my eyes and I held tightly onto his arm in fear of tripping or banging into something.

Jay wouldn’t let that happen to me though – he manoeuvred me carefully through each step.

He sat me down on something that felt like a fallen tree then let me open my eyes.

The view was breathtaking.

Bright stars dotted the black sky and the moonlight also beamed through gaps in tree branches to put a spotlight on us two.

Me: Wow…..

Somehow, this view felt different.

I had seen beautiful star scattered sky in the countryside before a lot of times, but that view never made my heart beat this fast or make me feel so indescribably good.

Me: Jay Oppa, how do you know this place?

Jay: I used to come here all the time when I moved here from America. You know, when I felt down at night or couldn’t sleep.

I patted the space beside me for him to sit down.

Me: I wish I had a place like that when I moved…..

A sigh left my mouth unknown to me as I remembered the hard times I had to get over in the past.

Jay: You do now~! And you have me to come to!

Me: Yes, I do and I am glad.

I put my head on his shoulder, enjoying the silence that took over.

When I looked up at his handsome face, he looked at mine.

We both let a smile on our lips before they met in a beautiful kiss under the starry sky.