Email Break-Up?!

They All Have A Date?!

The same day at Kara's house.....

 

I was seated on my bed in my room, not moving, just frozen to my position.

What the screen of my computer revealed was really not a good way to start the day.

Well, I had slept through the morning since I had no schedule and I needed to catch up on some sleep, but still, this wasn’t really something I was expecting.

3 emails had been sent to my private email – 2 from my manager with my schedule, 1 from my friend, 1 from my family and another from Key Oppa.

Of course, I had opened Key Oppa’s email first.

I wish I hadn’t though.

JiYoung: Nicole Unni~! (Comes into the room) What are you doing~?

I slammed my laptop down and shoved my blanket over it.

JiYoung took notice and looked at me suspiciously.

JiYoung: What was that? Secretive stuff? Ooh, I like secretive stuff!

Me: ….. You gave me such a fright…..

JiYoung: Oh, sorry! Woah, did I really scare you that much?

Me: Huh?

JiYoung: You’re all teary….. Aww, I’m really sorry, Nicole Unni! I didn’t mean to frighten you…..

I lifted my hand wiped under my eye.

Sure enough, something wet touched my skin.

Me: Oh no, it’s not you! JiYoung, don’t be sorry! I was just….. Yes, I was reading something sad. Yes, a sad story.

JiYoung: What? Why would you read a sad story?

Me: I just felt like it. Yes. I just felt like it.

JiYoung: Well, as you can see, I’m back from my schedule! That’s why I came here. HaRa Unni’s not back yet?

Me: Nope. I thought she was coming back with you!

JiYoung: Yea, me too, but she texted me a few minutes before my schedule ended and said a sudden event came up.

Me: Sudden event?

JiYoung: She didn’t tell me anymore details than that. I can’t really be bothered to text back and ask her what it is, because she’ll not reply until she’s done with whatever the even t is.

Me: (Giggles) True!

JiYoung: I’m going to get some lunch made~! Do you want some too?

I nodded and thanked her as she made her way out of the room.

When she closed the door behind her, I took out my laptop out from the coverage and flipped it open.

The screen a second later, once again revealing the email from Key Oppa.

‘Honestly? I thought u were joking!!!!! Why do u take the jokes so srsly?!?!?!?! I’m also plannin a special party for HER and if u keep acting like dat, u won’t be there!!!!! Keep this 2 urself this time plz k? From ALMIGHTY KEY’

I didn’t really understand who the ‘HER’ would be and why he said ‘this time’, but the rest, I could roughly guess what he was talking about.

Like the ‘jokes’ would probably be our KeyCole relationship.

Maybe he and Sunny Unni got back together…..

No, Sunny Unni already has SungMin Oppa now…..

I sighed in frustration as a long train of thoughts entered and left my head.

Anyone could be ‘HER’.

Key Oppa had a very big group of acquaintances and friends, so the possibilities would pretty much be endless.

When my consciousness entered my body again, I wondered if I should reply to Key Oppa or call him.

Or whether to contact him at all.

By the way he worded that, it sounded like he was really annoyed at me.

Just as I was about to zome out again, my phone rang a happy tune.

I stood up to pick it up.

Me: Hello, Kara’s Nicole speaking.

Sunny: Nicole~! It’s Sunny~!

Wow, she sounds so happy.

Maybe she is the ‘HER’…..

Me: Hi, Sunny Unni…..

Sunny: What’s wrong? You sound so tired! Did I disturb your nap?

Me: No, it’s not that.

Sunny: What is it then?

Me: Uh….. Don’t worry about it.

Sunny: As a very close friend and Unni of yours, I have the right to know!

Me: Well….. Lemme ask you something first though….. You’re still together with SungMin Oppa, right?

Sunny: Yup, of course I am! Why?

Me: Oh no, nothing….. I just wanted to know.

Sunny: You’re still with Key, right?

Me: Er….. Yea, I think so…..

Sunny: Think so????? What is it that you’re not telling me?

Me: Uhm….. Sorry Sunny Unni, I have to go now!

I hung up the phone and took the battery out.

I couldn’t explain this to Sunny Unni, at least not yet when even I wasn’t sure of the situation.

I flopped back down into the soft mattress and closed my tired eyes.

 

----------------------------

Not as long as I wanted it to be *sigh*

I skipped guitar practice and dance to go to a marketsale and write this :)

Hope you like it ^_^