Beep! Beep! You have a new text message!

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry I haven't really written about HyungJoon and the 'irritating' girl lately!

I just wanted to concentrate on the 'Onew' side of the story :P

well here's a chapter of 'HyungJoon' story~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HyungJoon: (Phone recieves a text message) Urgh! When will she stop texting me?!

KyuJong: Just reply and tell her to stop texting! Or at least put your phone on silent!

HyunJoong: Yes, please put your phone on silent or I'm going to go crazy! It beeps like every second!

HyungJoon: (Phone recieves another text message) Urgh.....

KyuJong: JungMin, tell HyungJoon to..... Do something about the phone!!!!!

JungMin: Just call her and then meet her and then ask her what she wants.....

YoungSaeng: If you don't do that, I'm going to change your phone number.

HyungJoon: No! Don't change my phone number!

YoungSaeng: Haha, I don't get why you suddenly hate having your phone number change~! You use to always change it when someone annoying and irritating like her kept calling and texting~!

HyunJoong: Hello? I'm trying to read a book!

KyuJong: HyunJoong Hyung, why are you hiding the cover of the book? And have you considered reading your book in your room, where you're less likely to get disturbed?

HyunJoong: ..... Just be quiet.

KyuJong: (Laughs) You didn't think of that?! So funny~!

HyungJoon: (Phone alerts text message)

YounsSaeng: Yah!!!!! Turn your phone off!!!!! It's really getting irritating!

HyungJoon: I'll turn it off..... Geez..... (Turns the phone off) There! Happy, Hyungs?

HyunJoong: That's much better..... Now I can concentrate on enjoying a day without schedule.

YoungSaeng: Geez, it's just you without schedule, the rest of us have a busy day planned out!

KyuJong: I have to go in 45 minutes.

HyungJoon: I'm all ready, I'm going to go in..... Never mind, now would be a good time.

HyunJoong: Okay, have a good day, HyungJoong~!

HyungJoon: See you in the evening, Hyungs~! (Walks out of the house)

YoungSaeng: JungMin, we have an hour to spare! That's if you're ready, of course.

JungMin: Yea, I'm ready.....

KyuJong: So..... What should we do?

YoungSaeng: (HyungJoon's phone alerts a text message) I thought he took his phone!!!!!

KyuJong: I thought he turned his phone off!!!!!

HyunJoong: Urgh, I'll give you guys a chore to do, go buy a new SIM card for HyungJoon and get rid of his old SIM card. It's really annoying now.

KyuJong: Hmm..... I think I'll just stay here.....

YoungSaeng: Well, I'm not! JungMin, come on! Let's go ask for one at the convenience store!

JungMin: .....

YoungSaeng: Park JungMin!!!!!

JungMin: Huh? What?

HyunJoong: Don't yell and just go.

JungMin: Go where? (Gets dragged out of the house by YoungSaeng)

 

On the way to the convenience store.....

 

YoungSaeng: So what do you always daydream about?

JungMin: I don't daydream.....

YoungSaeng: Err, yea, you do!

JungMin: .....

YoungSaeng: Do you still think about Tiffany?

JungMin: Well, yea, but it's not about the fact that I got.....

YoungSaeng: Rejected?

JungMin: Yea, that.

YoungSaeng: Why do you think about her so much then?

JungMin: Have you seen the way HyunJoong Hyung acts when we talk about Tiffany?

YoungSaeng: Uhm..... Elaborate?

JungMin: He becomes all..... Awkward and wants to change the subject!

YoungSaeng: Well, he's not the only person who does that!

JungMin: I know, I do that too, but.....

YoungSaeng: There's another person apart from you too!

JungMin: ..... Who?

YoungSaeng: HyungJoon..... I'm quite shocked that you haven't noticed him acting like HyunJoong around that topic!

JungMin: Well, I haven't been able to spend much time with him, because our schedules always overlap and..... Yea.....

YoungSaeng: That's true, sorry~! But getting back onto the topic..... Why do you daydream about them?

JungMin: Pormise you won't tell anyone.....

YoungSaeng: Of course~! My lips are sealed!

JungMin: I..... I think that HyunJoong Oppa likes..... Likes her.....

YoungSaeng: By her you mean Tiffany?

JungMin: Shh!!!!!

YoungSaeng: It's not like anybody's listening to us! Loosen up~!

JungMin: So..... What do I get in return for telling you my secret?

YoungSaeng: Hmm..... You can't tell anyone this, okay?

JungMin: As long as you keep your promise, I'll do the same!

YoungSaeng: I'm sorry to say, but..... HyungJoon likes Tiffany too!

JungMin: Hey, I think I can sort of figure that out on my own! Another secret!

YoungSaeng: It's not like I didn't notice HyunJoong's reactions too! It's only fair that our promises remain the same~!

JungMin: Hmph..... Alright.

YoungSaeng: And another thing, I don't know if HyungJoon really does like Tiffany, it just feels like he does~!

JungMin: Okay, enough with that talk.....

YoungSaeng: Race to the convenience store? It's just right there now!

JungMin: Nope, don't feel like it.

YoungSaeng: Well, then, I guess I'm gonna win~! (Starts running)

JungMin: Hey, I said I didn't want to! Urgh..... (Runs after him) No, I'm gonna win!

 

YoungSaeng and JungMin bought a SIM card for HyungJoon and returned to their house to find HyunJoong snoozing in his chair with his book open in his lap and KyuJong putting his shoes on, about to leave to his schedule.....

 

YoungSaeng: Wow, we took 45 minutes to get there and back?!

KyuJong: Haha, no, you only took..... About 25 minutes.

JungMin: That's a bit faster than usual~! Since it normally takes 15 minutes getting there and another 15 coming back~!

YoungSaeng: Probably because we ran.....

KyuJong: Hey, JungMin, it's nice to see you more brighter and not daydreaming!

YoungSaeng: (Gives KyuJong a death glare)

KyuJong: Erm..... Sorry, got to go! (Leaves the house)

JungMin: (Walks in to the lounge where HyunJoong is snoozing) Oh, Tiffany..... What am I going to do.....?

HyunJoong: Tiffany?! Where is she?! (Wakes up)

YoungSaeng: Ahh! Don't do that, HyunJoong Hyung! It's scary!

HyunJoong: Is Tiffany here?!

JungMin: Uhm..... Does it look like she's here?

HyunJoong: Yah! JungMin, don't use that kind of mocking tone with me..... I'm going back to sleep.

YoungSaeng: Come on, JungMin~! Let's change HyungJoon's SIM card~!

JungMin: No, I'm going to stay here..... You go ahead, Hyung.

YoungSaeng: Urgh, KyuJong just had to mention that daydreaming thing to him..... (Leaves the lounge with HyungJoon's phone to change the SIM card)

HyunJoong: (Sleep-talking) Oh..... Hi, it's nice to see you again..... (Book on his lap falls down)

JungMin: Oh my goodness! Geez, HyunJoong Hyung sleep-talks?! I wonder what book he's reading..... (Grabs the book off the ground) Oh my goodness! HyunJoong Hyung is reading this book?!