Maybe our Maknae is a bit TOO innocent.....

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry for the sad ending in the last chapter!!!!!

I had to go to sleep cuz I had to wake up early today :)

I'm making this chapter short, just to finish off what was supposed to happen in the last chapter :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The day after 2PM's dinner party.....

 

YuRi: YAH!!!!! TaeYeon, Jessica, YoonA and SeoHyun!!!!! WAKE UP NOW!!!!! IT'S ALREADY 11.30!!!!!

TaeYeon: Urgh..... What's wrong?

YuRi: When did you guys get home last night?! Me and HyoYeon were up until 3 in the morning, waiting for you guys to come home!!!!!

YoonA: Sorry Unni.....

YuRi: And SeoHyun..... Are you going out with KyuHyun Oppa or something? He was looking for you here until we told him that you weren't here then we suggested you asked at 2PM's house where the other members were and he ran off so fast looking for you!!!!!

SeoHyun: Well, I was planning on telling you.....

Jessica: But you were with ChanSung yesterday at the party, weren't you?

SeoHyun: Yes, I was!

TaeYeon: SeoHyun!!!!! Are you.....

YuRi: Am I missing something here?

YoonA: SeoHyun was at the party we went to last night and she had come with ChanSung yesterday, as his date.

Jessica: Which means that SeoHyun isn't going out with KyuHyun or she's cheating on them.

SeoHyun: Cheating????? Are we playing a game?????

YuRi: No..... Are you cheating on KyuHyun Oppa and ChanSung?

SeoHyun: What do you mean????? Cheating on them?????

TaeYeon: You guys, I think she doesn't know what 'cheating' means in love language.....

Jessica: Ok, SeoHyun, I never knew you were that innocent..... It's sort of scary.....

YuRi: What we mean by cheating on KyuHyun Oppa and ChanSung is..... Uhm.....

YoonA: Are you going out with both KyuHyun Oppa and Chansung Oppa?

SeoHyun: Uhm..... Is cheating on KyuHyun Oppa and ChanSung Oppa a bad thing?

YuRi: Of c.....

TaeYeon: Just say the answer!

SeoHyun: Well..... Yes, I guess so.....

YoonA: Uh oh.....

TaeYeon: Ok, before this gets any more complicated, you need to break up with one of them.

SeoHyun: But I like both of them!

Jessica: Who do you like more?

SeoHyun: I like them both equally!

TaeYeon: Do you only 'like' them? You don't 'love' them?

SeoHyun: .....

YoonA: SeoHyun, I think that you're too young and innocent to be going out with boys.....

YuRi: You're only a year older than her yourself!

YoonA: But I know the difference between 'like' and 'love' and I know what cheating is and not to do it.

TaeYeon: Hey!!!!! We need to help SeoHyun out!!!!!