Crossover!

They All Have A Date?!

Key's POV

When I walked back into the house, only silence greeted me.

I was sure that there was at least some people here, because of the shoes.

I decided that if no-one had noticed that I was home, it would be better for me to just go up to my room until someone figured out I was here.

On my way to my room, I passed the kitchen which had the door closed and I heard two voices mumbling in a low voice.

I eavesdropped on thier conversation to try and figure out who the two people in there were.

One voice was MinHo and I think the other person was Onew Hyung, but I wasn't sure.

Onew: I don't know..... Should we tell him?

Tell who?

MinHo: But he might not take it too well..... Maybe it's better for him to think..... He got stood up.....

Onew: But I still think he should know. He loves her, did you see how excited he looked this morning? And if he finds out through a different person, it'll only add to the pain.

Were they talking about me?

What are they keeping from me?

MinHo: Well, I'm not going to tell him.

Onew: Either way, Key's going to get hurt..... It's just figuring out which will hurt less.

So they were talking about me.

I was about to turn and leave to my room when I heard someone come down the staircase.

JongHyun.

He saw me.

JongHyun: Yah, Key! When did you get home?!

I was frozen to the spot when Onew Hyung and MinHo burst out of the kitchen, thanks to JongHyun's loud outburst.

Onew Hyung looked at MinHo as if telling him something and looked back at me.

Onew: There's something I have to tell you, Key.....

 

WooYoung had ran out of the house.....

 

WooYoung's POV

Honestly, I didn't really care where Jay Hyung is.

I wasn't worried - not because I didn't care, but because I knew that no matter how much trouble he was going through, he wouldn't be stupid enough to do any harm to himself.

I didn't come out to search for Jay Hyung, I came out to see TaeYeon.

We planned to have a date the day after tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait that long to be with her.

Knowing my fellow members of 2PM, I knew that they'd be calling me up every 5 minutes and when I didn't answer - I wasn't planning on answering - they'd definitely call Manager Hyung who we're supposed to tell where we're going to when we go somewhere.

Walking would be too much of a risk and too slow and hitchhiking really didn't interest me, so I was only left with one option of riding a bus.

It wouldn't be too busy at this time, it was around 8.

A bus soon came around and without hesitation, I hopped on and swiped my bus card.

Just like I guessed, the bus was fairly empty with just a couple of people at the front.

I made my way to the middle of the bus and took a window seat.

It was only then that I realised that I had gotten on the bus from the wrong side of the road which meant that I'd be stuck on the bus for another 45 minutes.

I considered getting off at the next stop which was the daily flea market, but I decided not to when I saw how many people were there.

Eventually, the halfway mark of my trip on the bus came - the city center.

By then, everyone apart from me had gotten off the bus and at that stop, only one person came on.

The person seemed creepily familiar, but I couldn't really tell, because he had his head down.

He effortlessly swiped his bus cars and sulkily walked to the back of the bus and slumped into one of the seats.

I didn't know if he knew I was here, but by the way he was mumbling to himself, it seemed like he didn't.

The bus drove on like that in pure silence and my time to exit the bus came.

I quietly got out of the bus, not wanting to disturb the sulky person in the bus and walked up to SNSD's house.

I knocked on the door and soon enough, the door flew open revealing a tired looking SooYoung and YuRi.

Me: Uhm..... Sorry for disturbing you so early, but could I please.....

YuRi's face slightly brightened up and didn't wait for me to finish my sentence.

YuRi: TaeYeon Unni's in the kitchen doing the dishes. Please, come in.

As I nodded in appreciation and walked in, SooYoung gave me a small smile.

Me: Is everything okay? You guys seem depressed.....

I tried to start a small conversation with SooYoung in the lounge while YuRi was off to give TaeYeon the news of me being here.

SooYoung: If anyone's depressed here, it's SeoHyun. She's locked herself in her room and won't come out or let any of us in.

Me: Oh..... I'm sorry.....

SooYoung: It's nothing you need to be sorry for. Let's change the subject..... Oh yea, TaeYeon Unni never told us that you were going to be coming over.

Me: Uhm, I wasn't, but I just couldn't wait to see her and I found the perfect excuse to come out of the house. Please don't tell anyone in 2PM that I'm here.....

SooYoung smiled her usual bubbly smile and told me she wouldn't and at that exact moment, YuRi came in with TaeYeon following behind.

TaeYeon: Yah, why are you here?

Me: That's not the kind of greeting I was expecting or wanting.....

YuRi and SooYoung cracked up laughing and took themselves out of the room to give us some time ourselves.

TaeYeon was still glaring at me.

Me: I'm sorry, but why are you so angry? I came, because I missed you so much and I just had to see you right now.

TaeYeon: But you could've still given me a call!

Me: Okay, okay, I'm sorry~!

I slowly walked towards her and pulled her into a warm hug which always melted her anger or frustration.

TaeYeon: Yah! It's not going to work this time!

Though her voice was still slightly raised, she made no effort to push me away or pull herself away.

I kept her in my arms for what seemed like another minute without any movement from her.

TaeYeon: Urgh..... You know me too well now, Jang WooYoung.

Me: I know~!

I brightly said as I broke the hug.

I could see that TaeYeon was no longer angry at me which made me only happier.

TaeYeon: But next time, do please let me know before you come.

Why was she being like that?

Was she hiding something from me?

Her words from before and then started to arouse my suspicion and it must have shown on my face, because she giggled and made a comment.

TaeYeon: Don't worry, I'm not cheating on you or anything, I just want to be prepared to see you~!

She said brightening up again and my suspicion immediately washed away.

TaeYeon: But..... I don't think I'll be able to do that date we planned for the day after tomorrow.

Uh oh.

Was she still angry at me?

Me: Is it because of what I've done right now? If it is, please don't cancel it, I won't ever do that again!

I said with my best puppy eyes and cute voice.

TaeYeon: Aww, no, it's not because of that and please don't make me feel guilty with those puppy eyes of yours..... It's because my Manager Oppa filled in the time we were meant to have our date with a schedule!

Me: But aren't I more important to you than a schedule?

I knew I was being super unreasonable by saying that, but it was too late to take it back by the time I realised I had said it.

TaeYeon: Hey, you know you're much more important to me, but..... It's work. You understand, right?

I already knew I understood, but I pretended to think about it for a few seconds before nodding with a pout.

TaeYeon: Yah, I really feel guilty already, you don't have to make it worse by using those puppy eyes and pout!

I ended my act there with a smile and pulled TaeYeon into another hug.

Me: I know~! I'm just playing around with you~!

TaeYeon: Hmph!

YuRi entered after a soft knock.

YuRi: Uhm, TaeYeon Unni and WooYoung Oppa, sorry to disturb you, but Manager Oppa wants us to get ready now for our schedule.....

TaeYeon: But I thought our schedule wasn't until late afternoon!

YuRi: It wasn't..... But apparently there's a major traffic jam to where we - SNSD are going and Manager Oppa wants us to get a decent lunch.

TaeYeon: Urgh.....

I was really disappointed at the news, but like I said before, I understood.

Me: Hey, it's okay, you go ahead. At least I got to see you.

I quickly said my farewells and exited the house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

hey sorry, this chapter isn't that long.....

I'm really busy preparing for the competition now and it's hard for me to write long chapters.

It'll be easier to write two short chapters for me and one long one, so please once again bare with me!

Comments and suggestions are <3ed by me~! ^^

Thank you~!