Daters in the House!

They All Have A Date?!

Hi this is the second chapter of my first fanfic.....

Hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

YoonA: Good morning Unnis~!

Tiffany: Why did you wake up so early..... It's still time to sleep.....

YoonA: Uhm..... It's already 10am.....

YuRi: WHAT?! 10am ALREADY?!

Jessica: Just 10 more minutes..... Please.....

 

YuRi ran into the bathroom and had another quick wash before scrambling around the house looking for her suitcase.

TaeYeon, SeoHyun and SooYoung got awaken by YuRi's scrambling and mumbling and told her to look in the kitchen.

YuRi zoomed into the kitchen and found her suitcase lying in the corner beside the little temporary fridge.

She ped the bag and pulled out her make-up bag along with a pair of short shorts and a flowing, bright green top.

She then zoomed back into the bathroom to put on her make-up and her clothes.

Meanwhile, in TaeYeon, SeoHyun and SooYoung's room.....

 

TaeYeon: What's with YuRi?

SooYoung: Maybe she's got somewhere to go..... Yawn.....

SeoHyun: SooYoung Unni! Don't you have somewhere to go?

SooYoung: No..... I have nowhere to go..... So can I go back to sleep now?????

SeoHyun: But don't you go out on dates? You do have a boyfriend after all.....

TaeYeon: ..... SOOYOUNG!!!!! YOU HAVE A BOYFRINED?!

SooYoung: Yes..... Yawn..... I MEAN NO!!!!! Of course I don't have a boyfriend..... Ha..... Ha..... Ha.....

 

 

Meanwhile, in the lounge.....

 

YoonA: Is YuRi Unni okay? She seems like she's late for something.....

Sunny: Yawn..... Are we late for something?????

Tiffany: Manager Oppa said we had no schedule today..... Just in the evening, we're going to meet some people from this uhm..... company.....

Jessica: I'm hungry.....

HyoYeon: Hey! When did you wake up Jessica?

Sunny: When did you wake up HyoYeon?????

HyoYeon: Just then!

Jessica: Can I have some breakfast please?

 

Just as the the three girls that were in their bedroom were coming out to join the rest of the group, YuRi rushes out of the bathroom.....

 

YuRi: Where's my purse? Where's my cardigan? Where's my bag? Where's my cellphone? Where's my sunglasses?

HyoYeon: Your purse is in my bag and your cardigan is in my suitcase..... Please don't ask me why.....

YuRi: Thanks! And don't take this offensive but I don't have time to ask and listen to your answer..... I have to go like..... RIGHT NOW!!!!! See you guys!

 

YuRi grabbed her ankle boots and ran out the house slamming the front door shut behind her.

 

TaeYeon: Err..... What just happened.....?

SeoHyun: YuRi Unni went out the door and slammed it behind her really loudly..... REALLY loudly.....

SooYoung: Haha, poor YuRi! That's why when you go out on dates, you go out in the afternoon or the evening! She could learn quite alot from me..... Ha!

Tiffany: And by 'learn from you', you're saying that you're experienced?

SooYoung: Okay..... I really need to stop talking.....

Jessica: I'm so sorry for interrupting this ever so interesting conversation, but CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME FOOD?!

YoonA: How about we order some chicken?

Sunny: I think we've got a few 'Daters' in this house.....

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the uneven lines.....

It was quite hard to spread the lines out evenly in this chapter because some characters have to play this certain role at the moment.....

I will make sure it's alot more evenly spread out among them in the next chapter though! :)