Angry Nicole.

They All Have A Date?!

I've just found out that I've sort of devided the story into three sections - Onew, SS501 and HyoYeon.

If you don't like this whole 'section' thing, plz just bear with it for a while, I'll put them back together soon.

And sorry this chapter is kinda short, I've got the cold (I'm so weak these days - unwell yet again!)

I'll try to make the next chapters longer but I dont know, it'll depend on my mood!

Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------

 

Nicole's POV

Sunny: Nicole..... What's wrong?

Sunny Unni, SeoHyun Unni and I were alone in a room, looking after Onew Oppa who was peacefully sleeping.

Everyone else - Jessica Unni, JongHyun Oppa, Key Oppa, YuRi Unni, MinHo, Tiffany Unni and TaeMin had all gone out somewhere to talk more about this accident.

I was looking out the window at the huge carpark that was about two thirds full and I was opening the window open and shut and open and shut before turning to Sunny Unni and leaving the window open.

Me: Nothing..... Just..... Seeing Onew Oppa like this and.....

Sunny: SeoHyun..... Will you be okay in here by yourself for a while? I want to talk with Nicole outside.

SeoHyun Unni didn't take her eyes off Onew Oppa while she was sitting by his bed and nodded.

Sunny: Thanks. We'll be soon very quickly.

Sunny Unni took me out of the hospital room and very soon out of the hospital.

We were standing together walking around the big building.

Sunny: Now, can you tell me what's bothering you so much?

Me: Unni, I told you.....

She cut me off with a worried yet firm voice.

Sunny: I think I know when you're not telling me the truth. We're practically best friends now and TaeYeon has told me alot about you. Why won't you tell me the truth?

So I couldn't trick her.

Me: It's nothing..... Don't worry about it Unni.

I tried to sound less depressed and forced a little smile on my lips, but Sunny Unni's expression told me I had failed, concern and pity.

Sunny: Please Nicole..... I want to know why you're so down and upset! I know that everyone's shocked and sad by what happened to Onew and I know that you feel sad for him too, but it's just not that kind of sadness. It's something more.

Me: Well, if you really want to know.....

Sunny: Yes, I really want to know. Tell me.

Me: I actually think that you know why I'm like this.

I was about to lose it.

I was about to blow up and start yelling.

The tone in which I said that sentence in was very firm and frightening, even I filnched a little when I said it.

Sunny: Should I..... Know? But I don't know..... I'm sorry if.....

My turn to cut her off now.

Me: Come on Unni! I know that you know this! Stop pretending!

Sunny: Nicole..... I'm sorry, but I really don't know!

 

Just then, the group including members from SHINee and SNSD that had left to talk came back and Tiffany heard Sunny and Nicole arguing.

So she excused herself and TaeMin from the group and hid around the corner from the argument to see what was happening.....

 

Nicole: Oh yea?! You really don't know what's wrong?! You lied to me, that's what's wrong! I trusted you and told you my feelings! I thought you'd try to help, not ruin everything!!!!!

Sunny: What did I do to lose your trust? Please, Nicole, tell me! I want to fix my wrong actions and apologize sincerely for what I've done to hurt you!

TaeMin: (Whispers) Do you know what this is about Tiffany NooNa?

Tiffany: (Whispers) No..... I'm guessing that you don't know either.

Nicole: I can't believe this! Maybe my next string words will ring a bell then. Key Oppa, SeoHyun Unni, you, hallway, crying, hugging..... A kiss.....

TaeMin: (Whispers) I thought Key Oppa and Sunny NooNa broke up.....

Tiffany: (Whispers) Same here..... Let's keep listening.

TaeMin: (Whispers) Okay, NooNa~!

Sunny: Kiss?! It was a friendly peck on the forehead!!!!! Key didn't mean anything when he did that!

Nicole: His expression surely didn't seem like that!!!!! And sure, it might have started out with a peck-on-the-forehead-kiss, but you kissed him - on the lips after that!!!!!

Sunny: Yah, Nicole! What makes you think that?! We didn't kiss on the lips, I swear! Oh no, please don't cry! Nicole, I'm sorry, but we didn't kiss! You have to believe me!

Tiffany: (Whispers) Oh gosh..... This sounds really serious..... Do you think that we should break the fight?

TaeMin: (Whispers) No, NooNa, I think we should just head back. Come on, they'll think something's up if we don't get in there soon.

Tiffany: (Nods and leaves to the entrance of the hospital with TaeMin)

Nicole: I can't believe you, I can't trust you!!!!! Just..... Just go and never talk to me again!!!!! (Runs away to the carpark of the hospital)

Sunny: Nicole! Jung Nicole! Wait!

 

In the hospital room where Onew was sleeping at and the members of SHINee and SNSD had gone back to after their talk.....

 

YuRi's POV

I was standing there as still as a statue, watching everyone in the tense silence, when I heard some shouting outside.

I looked around at everyone, studying their faces to see if they had heard the yelling too, but it seemed like I was the only one who heard it or they were just ignoring it.

The yelling continued and I felt MinHo gently nudging me and his look told me that he was hearing the shouting too.

Jessica: YuRi..... Could you please shut the window? It's quite loud out there.....

Every pair of eyes except for Onew Oppa's and SeoHyun's turned to me.

I nodded and walked over to the window to shut it.

Just before I was about to close the window fully, a familiar voice shouted out a slightly muffled shout.

Jessica Unni, SeoHyun and Key Oppa's head turned to my direction.

Key: Was that.....?

Jessica: Why is she.....?

SeoHyun: Sunny Unni?!

 

-------------------------------------------------

Just another note; I probably won't be able to update later today.....

Sincerely sorry but yea.....

Please stay with me though!