Superman~!

They All Have A Date?!

MinHo's POV

YuRi: Can't I just go now? YoonA will be back pretty soon, I'm sure~!

Manager: If you're so sure that she'll be back soon, just watia a little longer. Please, I'm already doing a big favor for you letting you get off schedule.

YuRi NooNa jumped around the room, obviously annoyed by having to wait.

Me: NooNa, it's okay~! We can wait a little longer and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like to come back to schedule after a date which is what YoonA is doing.

YuRi: It's what she's supposed to be doing.....

She slumped into the seat next to me and kept her stare on the door.

YoonA: Hi everyone~!

YoonA NooNa burst into the room without a warning and startled a few people.

YoonA: Hi MinHo! Hi YuRi Unni! Where's the others?

YuRi: Yah, Lim YoonA, you kept me waiting for so long..... The others are out there waiting for you too. Manager Oppa, I'm going now~!

Without giving me a chance to think or reply, she pulled me up and out the door.

 

YuRi's POV

We were walking behind some buildings that looked haunted and scary.....

Me: Are you sure you're going the right way?

MinHo: I'm sure, just trust me.

Keeping his hold on my hand as an assurance for me, he walked further and further on.

Soon, a patch of green could be seen ahead and the building that was trapping us came to an end.

The grass had tall fences all around and the only way to access this place probably was the way me and MinHo got here.

MinHo: This way~!

MinHo who had made his way over to one side of the fence, waved his hand at me.

I quickly walked over and saw him remove a piece of metal from the fence.

Behind it, there was no fence, but some long grass that covered a part of a ladder that seemed to lead up a tree.

MinHo: A tree hut. I always come here when I feel depressed or I need to think.

I cautiously walked into the grass and grabbed the ladder, slowly climbing up.

Just like MinHo had said, the bottom of the tree hut came into my view.

I clambered up some more and pushed myself onto the balcony of the hut. (A/N: If you've seen High School Musical 3 I think it is, you'll know that hut Gabriella and Troy have :) Just imangine it without the opening rooftop thing haha)

It wasn't that big, but it was bigger than I had thought and imagined.

After a minute or two of admiring, I realised that MinHo wasn't coming up.

I got on my knees and peeked over the edge where the ladder was, trying to see him.

The moment I looked down, I regretted it.

I had never known I was this high off the ground.

MinHo: NooNa?

Surprised by the voice and the pair of hands that had landed on my shoulders, I pushed myself back from the edge, hard.

I fell back with a thump on my back and someone was beside me - obviously MinHo.

Me: Sorry! I didn't know that was you and you gave me a huge fright!

MinHo: Ow..... No, it's okay. I didn't mean t surprise you though. There's another ladder on the other side, so I just climbed up that one while you climbed up the other one.

We sat up and sat against the wall of the hut.

MinHo: Would you like some fizzy drink?

Me: Where can you get it from?

MinHo: Oh, you just stay here, I'll get it from the shop nearby in 10 seconds. Literally 10 seconds!

Me: Yeah, right!

MinHo: No, really, give me 10 seconds and I'll be back with two cans of..... What drink would you like?

Me: Uhm..... Fanta!

MinHo: Okay, I'll be back in 10 seconds with two cans of Fanta. Count if you don't believe me!

Me: Fine!

He stood up - nearly bumping his head on the roof since he's so tall - and brushed off his pants before getting in a position to run out of the hut.

Me: Ready..... Steady..... Go!

He walked out of the hut, out of my sight and as I began to say 2, walked back in with the two cans of Fanta he promised.

Me: Woah!!!!! How..... Why.....

MinHo: Told you I could do it all in 10 seconds!

He smirked proudly and handed a can over to me, which I gladly took.

To my surprise, the can was actually cold!

Me: MinHo, seriously, how'd you get this so fast?

MinHo: I flew there and back like Superman!

I just giggled at his un-seriousness and went back to drinking my soda.

MinHo: Oh, YuRi NooNa! I have something I want to show you!

He stood up first and being the gentleman he is, offered his hand for me.

I gladly took that too and pulled myself up.

We walked out onto the balcony and round the side of the hut.

There, he pointed out a small garden, just right next to the fence that secluded this hut.

Me: Wow..... It's beautful!

It was a colourful garden that looked to be filled with flowers - I couldn't really tell from this height, it was mostly just a blur and dots of pretty colours.

MinHo: Yup, I know.

After being wowed by the colours underneath us in silence, I spoke up to ask a question out of curiosity.

Me: How did you find this place?

MinHo: It was before I debuted. I was actually a bit adventurous back then, so after playing soccer in some field around here with my friends, I wandered about here and found this hut. Oh yea, there's some more. That garden down there, TaecYeon Hyung hangs out at that place.

Me: Woah..... Hey, maybe he brought her there for a date too! Have you ever seen them together there?

MinHo: Nope. He probably has, but I didn't see them, since I don't come here as much as I used to.....

For some reason, he sounded sad.

I was pretty sure I saw it in his eyes too, but I didn't want to ask him about it.

I linked my arm with his and smiled, hoping this would somehow cheer him up.

Fortunately, he smiled back at me.

Me: Is there anything else interesting about the view from this hut?

I pulled him around the balcony and he just let me drag him behind.

As we found nothing more that caught our attention, we nearly did a full circle of the balcony when.....

Me: Hey! Is that an ice box?

I leant down and lifted up the lid from the box and saw cans of drinks placed inside with some ice.

MinHo: Haha, you weren't meant to see that.....

He did an awkward laugh and rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed way.

I pouted and picked up a couple more cans, tossing him one.

With his super sport instincts, he quickly caught it in his hand.

We walked back into the hut to sit down and drink.

Me: Hey..... Can you really fly like Superman though?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Mother Nature is angry O_O

I was just watching the news while eating dinner and with the quakes all over the Earth (including where I live! T_T it's scary) flood and cyclone in Auzzie and birds, fishies, turtles dying in great numbers is different countries.....

It's scary! T_T

this isn't really Mother Nature, but Cairo is also like having govermantal issues I think :(

Maybe the whole 'End of Earth = 2012' rumour is true?

Nah :) I don't believe all that random stuff!

I still have to meet SHINee before I die so the world can't end in 2012 ^_^ lol

Some happy things though, are.....

I DIDN'T GO SWIMMING AT SCHOOL~! ^u^

I showed year 7s and their parents around the school and guided them to their classrooms instead! (so my legs are sore now O_O)

Anyways, something about my fanfic - I'm kind of running out of ideas as to how to do the dates.....

Suggestions are appreciated~!

Oh, I hope this chapter was long enough for you :)

 

Comments please~! <3