F(x) Commotion!

They All Have A Date?!

Sulli: Yay~! The dorm's way better than I thought it would be~!

Victoria: Wow..... It's pretty big, actually! Okay, we have to decide our room and roommates before we do anything else! Everybody, to the lounge! (Walks into the lounge with everyone else)

Amber: I want to share a room with Luna Unni!

Sulli: I want to share a room with Victoria Unni!

Krystal: I want the biggest room!

Victoria: There are only two rooms though.....

Luna: Well, Victoria Unni, Sulli and Krystal can have the biggest room out of the room and Amber and I can just use the other room.

Victoria: Okay, since Krystal wanted the biggest room~!

Krystal: But I meant the biggest room to myself!

Sulli: Let's go and unpack then eat dinner~!

Amber: I'm hungry.....

 

The five members of F(x) unpacked their bags and set out to a nearby restaurant for a late dinner.....

 

Luna: Shouldn't we be getting an early night tonight? I thought we had a pretty full-on schedule tomorrow.....

Victoria: True..... But I don't think some people are willing to go to bed with an empty stomach.

Sulli: Am I one of the some people?

Amber: I think it's you and me, Sulli.....

Krystal: Do you know where we're walking to, Victoria Unni?

Victoria: Uhm..... I thought Luna was leading the way.....

Luna: I thought Amber was leading the way!

Amber: ..... Well, I'm sure there will be at least a small restaurant somewhere~!

Sulli: Haha~! Oh yea, did any of you see SHINee Sunbaenims today?

Krystal: I caught a glimpse of them at S.M! They're even more good-looking in real life~!

Amber: Right.....

Victoria: Is our little Krystal in love~?

Krystal: What? No, I was just saying that..... They're..... Uhm..... I'm sure Sulli agrees with what I said!

Sulli: But I think Super Junior Sunbaenims would be better!

Luna: Uhm..... Okay.....

Victoria: I can't believe it. Both our maknaes have found their love!

Krystal: It's not that kind of love, it's just a fangirl love!

Sulli: Same here!

Amber: Aigoo~! So cute~! Trying to cover up their feelings~!

 

F(x) had a great dinner and went back home to get a good rest for the busy day ahead of them.

The next day at SM.....

 

SooYoung: I wonder why they're calling us in..... Did we do something wrong?

TaeYeon: Shh, calm down..... I'm sure it's just a formal meeting.

YoonA: For what?

SeoHyun: I guess we'll all find out when someone actually comes and tells us something.

Jessica: It's already 7am! We've been here for about an hour..... Why did they have to call us in so early when they wouldn't need us for an hour?!

Tiffany: Jessica, lower your voice..... Some people are staring..... And Manager Oppa wouldn't be so happy to know that you were about to yell your head off in the foyer of the SM Building.

YuRi: I'm so tired though..... I agree with Jessica Unni, but I won't yell about it. They shouldn't have called us in so early if we were going to end up waiting for this long.

Sunny: Hey, I don't think we're the only ones that got called in..... LeeTeuk Oppa, ShinDong Oppa and DongHae Oppa are over there!

HyoYeon: Where?

Sunny: Over there by the staircase!

SooYoung: Hey, it is them! Should we go greet them?

TaeYeon: Of course! (Walks over to LeeTeuk, ShinDong and DongHae with the rest of SNSD)

SNSD: Hello, we are SNSD!

LeeTeuk: Oh hi! Haha, I guess you always use that greeting no matter where you are!

Tiffany: We only use it if we're all together or on camera~!

HyoYeon: Is the rest of Super Junior here?

ShinDong: Do you want to see EunHyuk~?

SeoHyun: Of course she does~! She's been talking about him all morning~!

HyoYeon: Have not!

Jessica: Have too!

HyoYeon: Have not!

EunHyuk: (Walks down from the staircase) Hey, it's SNSD!

KiBum: What brings all nine member of SNSD here?

YuRi: We got called in during the time we should've been enjoying a sweet sleep.....

EunHyuk: That's the same for all of Super Junior too! Our phone rang around 5.30 in the morning and then we were told to come in at 6..... I'm so tired at the moment!

YoonA: I think HyoYeon Unni's waiting for you to notice her.....

EunHyuk: Aww, but I've already noticed her~! (Gives her a hug)

KiBum: Okay, you didn't have to do that in the public, did you?

HyoYeon: Aww, hi, EunHyuk Oppa, finally noticed me?

ShinDong: Hey, where is the rest of our group though? I haven't seen half of them since we got here.....

Sunny: It must be hard to keep track with 13 members..... Haha!

LeeTeuk: Oh, I found SungMin! He's running straight for you Sunny, behind you now~!

SungMin: Sunny~!

Sunny: Ah! You gave me a fright..... Hello, SungMin Oppa~!

LeeTeuk: I thought I warned you!

Sunny: Sorry, I was distracted by YeSung Oppa and KangIn Oppa creeping up behind you.....

YeSung: Rawr!

ShinDong: Ahh!!!!!

LeeTeuk: I'm always ready for these kinds of stuff..... You get used to them when you spend pretty much the whole day with them for about 4 years!

DongHae: .....

EunHyuk: Is DongHae okay?

DongHae: Huh?

KiBum: You were zoning out.....

ShinDong: It's probably still from the shock of being nearly run over by fangirls.....

DongHae: .....

LeeTeuk: Or he's in love..... He always zones out and daydreams when he falls in love~!

DongHae: I'm not in love..... (Whispers to himself so no-one can hear) Or am I?

 

More members of Super Junior and other SM groups joined and soon, SNSD, Super Junior, SHINee and F(x) were together in the foyer, talking about anything, everything. Not long after, a worker came and told them that the CEO wanted to talk to them all.....

 

TaeMin's POV

I was first frightened and nervous when Onew Hyung announced this morning that we had been called to see the CEO of SM.

We visited sometimes to see the trainees, but we hardly ever got called in by the CEO.

I was relieved to see that SNSD NooNas, Super Junior Hyungs and F(x) Hoobaes were all there as well.

SM Worker: Excuse me, the CEO would like to see you right now.

Silence fell over everyone and everyone practically marched to the room where the CEO was going to hold the meeting.

The worker opened the door and let us in.

The room was very big, just like I had expected, after all, it was going to need to fit in 32 people and the CEO.

CEO: Please, take a seat.

The table was very big and normally the person holding the meeting would sit at the top of the table at the narrow part, but this time the CEO sat in the middle of the longer part.

We arranged ourselves so that the groups sat with their members.

After each group had made their greetings and a simple quick introduction, the CEO was keen to move on quickly to the point of this sudden meeting.

CEO: Sorry that we had to call you in on such short notice, but I was requested by Mr. Lee Soo Man that a meeting was held to make sure that you all knew each other and keep a special SM bond.

Some members giggled slightly at that comment, but I wasn't really sure why.

I turned to see my Hyungs in SHINee and saw that Key Hyung and JongHyun Hyung were trying very hard to hold in their laughter.

The CEO ignored the little giggles and continued on, very seriously.

CEO: Mr. Lee Soo Man thinks that even if all of you have busy schedules, you should know the people who are your sunbaes and hoobaes.

The giggling got a bit stronger and the CEO looked kind of startled by it all.

My heart started beating so fast and I got rigid with fear, fear that he'd blow up and yell at us for laughing at him.

To my relief, he didn't, but kindly asked why we were giggling so much.

LeeTeuk: Sorry, sir, but we're very close with each other already. In fact, we occasionally hold dinner at each others' dorms as well.....

That's when everyone, except me and Sulli, burst into a laughing fit.

I scanned the crowd looking confused and Sulli's and my eyes met for a brief second and for some reason neither of us pulled away from the odd sensation, yet soft and warm gaze.

But our gaze ended along with the laughter.

A scream pierced the friendly atmosphere and cut off all noises.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did everyone like this chapter?

I think it can be called a long chapter.....

Or not, that's up to the readers to decide~! :)

F(x) finally comes in~!

I've decided to add a bit of SHINee Effects in there for the ones who like those couplings! XD

No guarantee that all of SHINee will end up with F(x) - after all, the main focus of the fic is SNSD, right?

Comments are appreciated very much~! ^^