Phone Calls.

They All Have A Date?!

1st January 2009.....

 

KyuHyun: JunSu..... I'm going to go meet SeoHyun..... I can't just wait around for her to come.

JunSu: What?! You can't go up to a taken girl and just ask her out!!!!!

KyuHyun: Well, I'm not the type of person who just flirts whenever she's near and then lets her get pulled away to someone else.

JunSu: Hmm..... Okay, but I'm coming with you. You can walk to my house and then wait outside since you're a fast walker and our houses are close.

KyuHyun: Okay, be there in about 15 minutes.

 

Inside Super Junior's house.....

 

LeeTeuk: KyuHyun's so stressed out and short-tempered these days.....

ShinDong: He really needs to take a holiday or a break!

DongHae: How can RyeoWook, who fought with and just like KyuHyun over SeoHyun be so calm, the total opposite of KyuHyun!

RyeoWook: Wah~! I said I wouldn't fight ever again! Stop bringing thta subject up!

HeeChul: You fought over SeoHyun with Onew and KyuHyun~! You fought over SeoHyun with Onew and KyuHyun~! You fought over SeoHyun with Onew and KyuHyun~!

RyeoWook: Wah!

KiBum: Uhm..... I'm going to go and study..... (Leaves the room)

SiWon: KiBum's been acting quite differently too.....

EunHyuk: He's been like that ever since he asked for SNSD's number.

KangIn: SNSD's number?!

EunHyuk: Well, HyoYeon's number which can be used to contact the rest of SNSD.

HanKyung: Thought so.....

 

In KiBum's Study Room.....

 

KiBum: I wonder if SungMin Hyung did well asking Sunny NooNa out..... I should give him a call~! (Calls SungMin)

SungMin: Hi KiBum~!

KiBum: Hi Hyung! How did it go? Did she say yes?

SungMin: It went really well! She said yes, but we're not officially a couple yet. She wants to know if we suit each other and she wants to make sure that there's no awkwardness from being friends before.

KiBum: Okay~! That's nice to hear!

SungMin: She said that she wanted to spend time with SNSD today as it is the first day of 2009, so the date won't be happening today. But I'm still so happy~! I'm coming hmoe right now, so I'll be there soon~!

KiBum: Okay Hyung!

 

At SHINee's hosue.....

 

Key: So you're saying that YOU kissed Sunny NooNa?!

JongHyun: I'm sorry! I will never be like that again!

Key: Oh no, I have to call Sunny NooNa and apologize to her right now!

MinHo: Hey everyone~! YuRi NooNa's going to come over with some food for us~!

Onew: Oh, oh! Will she bring chicken?

MinHo: Probably~!

Onew: Yay~!

Key: (Calls Sunny) Hello?

Sunny: Hi..... Key.....

Key: JongHyun just told me about what really happened that day..... I'm so sorry.....

Sunny: Aww, don't be sorry! It's not your fault!

Key: I heard that YuRi NooNa was going to come over, so why don't you come over with her? It'll be easier to sort this out in person than over the phone.

Sunny: YuRi is? I'll just call her and ask her if I can tag along with her. See you soon hopefully~!

Key: See you~!

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Phew~!

This took me three hours to write!!!!!

But it's very short.....

I was trying so hard to get it really good and I hope it is good~!

Please keep reading and commenting and subscribing~!