I Didn't Mean That!

They All Have A Date?!

YoonA's POV

Jessica Unni looked so sad and hurt.

The boys were kind enough to call him for her though and I just stood there behind everyone keeping a close look on Jessica Unni.....

Jay Hyung?

Jay: Hi, JunHo~!

ChanSung: So..... How's your date going?

Jay: ..... Why?

TaecYeon: We're your bros! Can't we ask you about..... C  Can't

Suddenly, I got lifted up into the bridal style - one difference was that whoever this person holding me was gripping my wrist so tight and I felt like my wrist was about to break.

I attempted to scream, but having a cold and a sore throat doesn't really do much.

He took me into a room and swiftly shut the door behind him.

He dropped me onto a couch in the room and I immediately sat up and grabbed my wrist which was red and probably was going to bruise.

I looked up kind of knowing who I was going to see.

And I was right.

JunSu Oppa.

He was smiling like he was expecting some kind of praise from me.

Instead, I stood up and made for the door.

I tried to turn the handle, but I accidentally used my bad hand and JunSu came up behind me and hugged me before I could open the door with my good hand.

He pulled me away from the door and I couldn't match his strength, so I helplessly got dragged across the room, back to the couch.

He sat me on the couch and held my hands gently.

I wanted to scream so badly, but of course, I couldn't.

Me: I'm going to scream if you don't let me go.

JunSu: Then go ahead and scream!

Uh oh.

Me: Let me go.

JunSu: Not until you say you'll be my girlfriend~!

He was sitting beside me by then and he pulled himself in closer for a kiss.

This kiss went for alot longer than the last time he kissed me and I was so disgusted.

He suddenly froze for a millisecond before pulling me in towards him.

I couldn't go on for any longer.

Me: Okay, I'll be your girlfriend.....

He finally pulled away from me and the expression he had on his face looked sonewhat very satisfied.

It was the kind of satisfaction where he achieved more than what he wanted.

I fled to the door and before opening the door I said something to JunSu quietly.

Me: You know that I didn't mean that, right? I'll never go out with you, jerk!

I was about to walk back into the lounge, ready to explain everything when Jessica Unni walked out and pulled me out to the front door.

Jessica: Come on. We're leaving.