Onew's Remake Version Of The JongKyung Scandal~!

They All Have A Date?!

My friend read the last chapter and decided she'd write this for me :)

Even though I had a different one written out, this one was more chickeny and crazy, so I used this one lol (I just copied and pasted, then wrote the last little TaeMin & Onew bit at the end)

If u have anything to say to her, just tell me and I'll deliver to her ^^

Her name is AllieJay btw for ppl who want to know ^_^

Enjoy~! :)

---------------------------------------------------------- 

Onew: JongHyun was with Jessica NooNa from SNSD, but then he broke up with her. No, Jessica NooNa broke up with JongHyun. You know why~? Because Jessica NooNa wouldn't give JongHyun any chicken! I totally understand how Jessica NooNa must've felt, it's really hard giving out chickens..... So Jessica NooNa decided to keep the chickens and break up with JongHyun! Then JongHyun got all grumpy because he didn't get to eat chicken, so he decided to ask some fans he saw outside for some chicken! Apparently, that was a bad idea, because they were all JongSica fans. After being chased by JongSica fans - lemme just tell you that they weren't chasing him because they were fangirls or boys, they were chasing him because he made JongSica break - he got tired real quick. He got tired real quick because he wasn't a marathon runner like the angry JongSica fans and he didn't eat enough chicken to recharge his energy! Did you know, that the reason I'm really fast at running is because I eat lots and lots of chicken? Isn't that cool? Chicken makes you run faster! So that's why you should eat lots of chicken. That's why JongHyun was looking for chicken to eat. Now, back to the story..... JongHyun got tired, so he jumped into a pink convertible that had a pointy thing at the front like a unicorn. Then this purple forcefield made out of green bubbles and orange pebbles appeared out of nowhere! JongHyun relaxed seeing that the angry JongSica fans - ooh, let's call them the AJSF for short - couldn't get to him through the colourful forcefield! Then suddenly, the unicorn convertible started moving so JongHyun looked to see who was driving and there was Harry Potter driving the car! Then he crashed. Then Harry Potter flew away. Then someone else got into the car. Then JongHyun saw that the person had two boxes of chicken! So he asked for one box of chicken to recharge his run-o-meter, but the person with the chicken boxes didn't give him any, but just said 'hmph' and started driving. But the person was Hermione, so JongHyun who has Hermione-phobia got scared and screamed like a..... Female dinosaur! Then Hermione crashed. Then she got off the car with her chicken boxes. Then another person came into the car and this time she had double the amount of chicken boxes as Hermoine! So JongHyun was about to ask for some when she just gave him half of all the boxes! When he thanked the person, he saw that it was Shin SeKyung. Since Shin SeKyung was always JongHyun's ideal type, he decided to ask her out and be manly. So he asked and she said yes! After a few minutes of driving, they came to a stop and SeKyung put all the big boxes into her Mary Poppin handbag. JongHyun offered to carry her bag around for her and she gladly let him. THEN!!!!! Paparazzis took fotos of them!!!!! Then JongHyun and SeKyung who didn't know they had been paparazzi-ed started to argue. The paparazzis didn't want to take a photo of them arguing so they went to give the media the photos. Then SeKyung asked for her bag back because she was going to leave, but JongHyun ran away with the bag. Then he took out his chicken boxes then hid them then gave SeKyung's bag back to her. Then JongHyun ate all the chicken and got really hyper! Then JongHyun found someone else who was hyper from wating chicken called Luna. She started dancing like a..... Like a..... Chicken! Yup, she did and then JongHyun copied her! So they danced like crazy, not caring if people were staring. Then they fell in love and decided to date.

TaeMin: ..... That's it?!

Onew: What do you mean 'That's it?!'?! That story had more chicken than I had this week!

TaeMin: ..... Right, okay..... Thanks anyway, Onew Hyung!