WooTae's Love Story - Definition Of Beauty Is.....?

They All Have A Date?!

I hurt my fingers today at skool but I badly wanted to write this up for you guys :)

So I did and I think it turned out better than I expected! ^^

I also wrote a little quote thingy at the end *^^*

I <3 writing quotes lol XD

I'm happy with it, hope you are too~!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TaeYeon's POV

I leant against the building wall, looking for some sign of WooYoung.

Me: You better not be late.....

I was mumbling to myself when a pair of arms s around my waist from behind.

WooYoung: Sorry, I just had a little bit of problem in getting our transport~!

Me: I'll let it go since I want to enjoy today without any arguments or things that could ruin our date.....

He nodded, took my hand in his and walked me round the corner of the building.

The vehicle that stood before me.....

Yes, it was none other than a limousine!

Excited, I rushed over to it and peeked in.

Well, I tried to.

The windows were all wound up and it was tinted with a dark colour, so I could barely see anything inside.

WooYoung: You can still see outside when your inside though.

As if he read my mind, he opened a door and gestured for me to get in.

I hopped in eagerly.

Just like he had said, the outside view was crystal clear from the inside.

WooYoung: To THAT place please!

WooYoung was talking to the driver and though he tried to whisper, I clearly heard his words and his emphasis on the word 'that'.

Me: Where are we going?

WooYoung: Oh, somewhere. THAT place.

Me: Where's THAT place?

WooYoung just smirked and turned to face the window to leave me racking my brain for some sort of ideas and guesses.

About 30 minutes passed in the car and both of us had been silent.

Except for some 'wow' and 'omo' at the view outside.

It seemed like we had come out and away from the city, but not quite into the countryside.

WooYoung: We just need to hop off here and we'll walk the rest of the way please.

The driver of the fancy limo stopped the car and jumped off to open the door for both of us.

Me: Thank you~!

From behind me, I was sure WooYoung was giving the driver a glare, but I didn't linger too long on that.

He dragged me down the pathway laid out with pebbles and we ended up facing a huge tall gate that painted a fancy white.

There was a pure evergreen hedge, just as tall as the gate on either side.

Me: Woah~~~~~!

WooYoung confidently strutted up to the gate and after fumbling with the gate lock a little, he managed to slide it open for me and him to enter.

The view inside the gate was even more fascinating.

A big stone water fountain stood at the center of what seemed like a private park and the hedges had some sort of flowers in it that looked like roses, only much more romantic.

There was also a white wooden bench in front of the fountain which was surrounded by green ivy and some purple flowers.

This was the definition of beauty.

It took a few minutes for me to regain my soul and my oxygen and register in my brain that WooYoung was slowly walking away from me towards to center.

Me: Yah, wait~!

I caught up to WooYoung and stood beside him in an awkward silence.

I wasn't really so used to these really romantic scenes - sure, I had imagined them in my head all the time after watching movies, but they were different.

As I walked along beside him, head down, kicking the small pebbles under my feet, I suddenly heard a click beside me which caused me to lift my head up.

WooYoung was holding a polaroid camera in his hands with a satisfied smirk on his lips.

WooYoung: It's hard to see you all shy like this..... I thought I'd like to keep this moment forever in a photo!

Me: Yah~! It's only because you're making this situation all awkward..... And take some photos of the flowers and plants! They're really beautiful~!

I inhaled deeply, taking in the fresh oxygen and fragrance of nature.

WooYoung: Nah, I'd much rather take photos of you~!

He clicked away some more at me and I tried to run away, but smiled anyway.

If the photos were going to be taken, I might as well look good in them, right?

Me: But this place..... It's the definition of beauty!

I put my arms up in the air and looked up at the sky, just enjoying this moment of freedom.

WooYoung: This isn't the definition beauty..... This is more like the definition of..... Clean, pure, nature..... Something like that. I'll show you the real definition of beauty!

He reached out and took my hand in his hand again and jogged lightly, heading straight for the fountain.

It had seemed much closer when we were standing at the gate, but it was probably an illusion since the fountain turned out to be pretty big too - still nowhere as big as the gate and the hedges surrounding though.

Once we got to our destination in the center of the place, he pointed down at the water captured in the bowl of the fountain.

WooYoung: The real definition of beauty is down there.

Being the curious person I am, I didn't think twice about the odd smile on WooYoung's lips and peeked over the edge and into the water in the fountain.

Me: There's nothing there, only water! Wait, is the water meant to be the definition of beauty? I sort of get it then.....

WooYoung: Nope, it's not the water. You have to look more carefully and closely.

I scanned my eyes thoroughly over the slightly rippling water, but could see nothing extraordinary or exactly beautiful.

Me: WooYoung-ah, I really see nothing here.....

WooYoung: Here's a hint..... Mirror!

The answer came to me straight away after that hint and the blood also rushed straight away to my cheek.

He was talking about my reflection in the water.

I really wasn't a person to like cheesy lines, but this just seemed so sweet!

WooYoung: You figured it out yet?

I mustered up some courage to look up to face him, but when I did, I could feel my cheeks heating up some more.

WooYoung: By how much you're blushing, I guess you have!

I was about to respond when he pressed his lips gently against mine.

Somehow, this was sort of turning out like how I imagined it in my thoughts.

Romantic scenery, cheesy yet touching lines and.....

The kiss.

WooYoung: To me, you're the definition of beauty.....

 

"There is no real definition to beauty.....

It's who you choose to be your beauty that will be the definition."