MinYul's Love Story - Special Limousine.

They All Have A Date?!

YuRi's POV

I stood outside our dorm, waiting for a familiar looking car to pull up somewhere nearby.

The air was beginning to fall in temperature and the not-so-long dress wasn't helping much.

Why did he ask me to wear a dress?

I had no idea.

I wrapped my coat tighter around me as I looked up and down the quiet street.

There were hardly any cars going by and I was starting to freak out a little at how silent everything seemed to be.

Just as I was about to head back inside to make a call, a warm hand grabbed at my shoulder making me nearly scream.

Too bad, I couldn't though, since another hand firmly, but somewhat gently clamped my mouth.

?????:  Please don’t scream!

The voice which I did not recognize pleaded in a shaking voice.

At first, I thought it would’ve been MinHo playing with me, but either his voice had changed a lot - it was alot higher and sounded more younger - or it wasn’t him at all.

I nodded to let the stranger know I wouldn’t scream and as soon as I was free from his grip, I turned to see who he was.

The surprise must've been all over my face, because the person in front of me laughed quietly and smiled.

?????: Did I really surprise you that much?

 

----- The NEW part begins here -----

 

It was none other than TaeMin, the cute innocent maknae of SHINee.

Me: Yah! Wouldn't you be scared if someone did that to you at this time of the night?

TaeMin thought about this hard for a few minutes before smiling and facing me again.

TaeMin: Yeah, I guess I would be. Anyway, we should go now, MinHo Hyung will get angry at me if I keep you out in the cold for too long!

He stood behind me, held my shoulders and pushed me gently down the dim road towards the slightly busier main road.

Me: MinHo? He's here? Then why didn't he come and pick me up?

TaeMin: Aww, you didn't like my surprise hello?

We giggled playfully until TaeMin made a sudden stop.

TaeMin: You need to close your eyes now~! MinHo Hyung has a surprise for you~!

I opened my mouth to object, but stopped myself.

Better not drag time - especially if MinHo could get angry, because when he is angry.....

You don't want to know.

TaeMin: Okay, just keep walking straight until I say stop. Don't worry, I won't make you crash into anything~!

I got guided further down the street and the sound of the whoosh of the wind from the car and the honk every now and then again got closer and louder.

I wondered how far we had to go and if we were going to have to cross the road, because, honestly, I wasn't liking the idea of crossing a road with my eyes shut.

TaeMin: Stop!

TaeMin's voice gave me a fright as it snapped me out of my worries from crossing the road and it made me jump slightly.

TaeMin: Oh, sorry..... I didn't mean to surprise you.....

MinHo: YuRi NooNa~!

TaeMin was cut off by the voice I was wanting to hear - MinHo's voice.

My eyes flicked open then and I was engulfed straight away into MinHo's warm hug.

TaeMin: NooNa~! The real surprise is over there.....

TaeMin poked me lightly from behind and pointed beside where I was standing.

Despite the object being black and so slick, I could see the reflection of lights on it and I recognized it at once.

Me: Omo! A limousine?! For Me?!

MinHo: Well, for the night it can be yours.

He held my hand, walked over to the back door of the limo and being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me first.

Trying to hide my bubbling excitement, I entered the limo as lady-like as I could.

TaeMin wasn't exactly helping though - he was giggling like a little kid, obviously just as excited as me to be in a limousine.

He opened up the front passenger seat and hopped in.

MinHo: The front seats are separated from the back, so TaeMin's excited giggles won't be disturbing us!

I was in a daze looking around the spacey area.

It was hard to believe that all these things were actually inside a car.

MinHo: You know, you don't have to hold in your excitement~!

Then I burst into giggles, hiding myself in MinHo's arm, slightly embarrassed at myself.

And I giggled all the way until we got to SHINee's dorm and TaeMin got dropped off.

I waved at TaeMin who was walking backwards into the dorm and then we set off again in our fancy limousine.

Me: Where are we going?

MinHo: I don't know. Where do you want to go?

Me: Hmm..... I want to go to a place where no-one will recognize us and we can be free to do anything..... Just for one day though, because I still do love my job.

MinHo smiled warmly at my thoughtful reply and put one arm around me.

MinHo: What about a car cinema? I know a place and it's really good.....

I reflected his bright smile and nodded.

It didn't take long to get to the car cinema since there were hardly any cars on the way.

Me: How do we watch the movie? I thought you could only watch in car cinemas with a convertible or something like that.....

MinHo: Don't worry, I have it all planned out~!

As soon as the limousine driver parked the vehicle in a good spot, MinHo and I hopped off.

There was something wrong about it though.....

Me: MinHo-yah..... The car is parked backwards!

He just made his way coolly to the trunk section and opened it up.

The trunk was like the one's in vans - it was connected to the actual inside of the car where people sat.

In this huge trunk was a mini couch with cute cushions decorating around it.

Me: Wow!

While I was busy admiring the surprise, MinHo went to the food stall and got drinks and some popcorn.

He was back just in time as the giant screen ahead of us started shining out colourful lights and speakers blared noise.

We made ourselves comfortable on our special miniture lounge in the back of a limo and stared at the screen.

Well, MinHo was staring at the screen and I was staring at him.

It was hard to believe that he had prepared all this for me and only me.

MinHo must've noticed because he turned and looked into my eyes with a questioning look.

Me: Thanks for all th.....

And I never got to finish my line of appreciation because of his lips against mine.....

 

---------------------------------

Everybody still here??

I am SO sorry for how long my hiatus was. :'(

For those who don't know, I'm currently in Korea enjoying a holiday ^^ (it's ending soon tho T______T)

and I never stopped writing while I was in Korea - the reason I didn't update was because all I wrote turned out bad and ewwwww-ey so I had to rewrite and rewrite until I realized this is my first writer's block. :P

So I thought taking a week or two off might clear my mind up and help me write again, but no, it didn't do me any good. >_<

Anyway, I'm all through it now and more regular updates I can promise you~! ^^

Just don't expect one everyday like I used to do because it's hard to do that while youre on holiday XD

Forgive me if I'm a bad author but the temptation of Korea..... It's irrisistable @_@ keke

And I'm just going to tell you this first: this story will end after I do a love story for ALL AND ONLY SNSD COUPLINGS.

KeyCole, JongNa, SS501 and so on will not be happening because my brain is overflowing with fanfic ideas and I want them on here asap :)

Maybe I will try a sequel on those not completely finished couplings but there are no guarantees.

Anyway, I'll try to update within 2-4 days with the next love story~! <3

Thank you to all my lovely subscribers who stuck with me through my long and long writer's block/hiatus!!!!!

And I think I got some new subscribers XD Thank you for joining me~!

Love you all sooooooooooooo much <3333333333333333333333333333333333 *^^*