Beauty.

They All Have A Date?!

TaeYeon: Wow..... I thought the beach would be a little more crowded than this.....

WooYoung: It gets really cold and windy sometimes down here, so people usually don't take the risk of meeting to cold winds and come down here.

TaeYeon: Does that mean that we're taking a risk?

WooYoung: Yes, but we're prepared. I brought thick jumpers just incase~!

TaeYeon: You knew we were going to the beach~?

WooYoung: Nope, but I was thinking about it, so I decided to pack it~! It's just as well that I did as well!

TaeYeon: Yup! Wow, it's been a while since I've been this close to the beach!

WooYoung: Wanna go up closer?

TaeYeon: Sure~!

 

TaeYeon's POV

WooYoung held my hand and pulled me along to the line where the water came up to.

He seemed so happy about coming to the beach, all smiles all over his face.

Me: The ocean air..... It's so fresh!

I spread my arms out, taking in a deep breath as I closed my eyes to feel the refreshing air inside me.

WooYoung: Me too!

Suddenly, WooYoung pulled me into a hug which put me off balance, only making me hold onto him more.

Me: Yah!

He took out a jumper and wrapped it around me.

WooYoung: It's gonna be cold here, so you might want to put that on now!

I quickly put it on as the wind was getting chillier and a crazy idea popped into my head.

Me: Hey, WooYoung-ah, are these jackets waterproof?

WooYoung looked at me, questioning himself whether to tell me the truth and say yes or lie and say no.

I tried my best to hide the smirk playing on my lips.

WooYoung: Yes..... Why.....?

Me: Oh, just nothing much.....

I dragged him further down towards the water and swiftly, I bent down and picked up a handful of salt water and threw it at him.

Me: I just wanted to know that I could do that!

I giggled as I ran away, knowing WooYoung, he wouldn't just stand there being attacked.

He was sure to have his revenge or attack back.

WooYoung: Oh no, you messed with the wrong person!

I could feel him giving chase behind me, but as he was stronger than me, I quickly gave in and flopped down to sit on the soft sand.

Me: I give in! Sorry, sorry~!

WooYoung: Grr, you got me wet!

He sat down beside me and took off his jumper.

Me: Yah, don't take that off! You might catch a cold!

WooYoung: I'll still catch a cold if I wear it.....

Me: Why?

WooYoung: You wet me! Remember?

Me: Of course I remember..... But you said the jacket was waterproof!

WooYoung: (Chuckles) Yes, I did. I was joking.

Me: What?! Why did you do that?! You knew that I was going to splash you!

WooYoung: I know, but I wanted you to have your fun. Plus, I think you still would've splashed me if I said no.

A wave of guilt and cold wind washed over me at his words.

He must've been extremely cold if I could feel the chill through this thick jacket.

Me: I'm sorry.....

WooYoung: Nah, it's okay. I did it on purpose, so I have to take the blame.

He acted so normal in the wind that I was nearly convinced that he wasn't cold at all until when he stood up and his sleeve shifted up his arm slightly and I saw goosebumps lining his arm.

Me: Come here, I'll share my jacket with you.

I slipped my left arm out of the jacket and handed it to WooYoung, so he could put it on.

Surprisingly, we were able to zip it up halfway.

Me: You got a big one on purpose, didn't you?

WooYoung: Duh~!

I laughed at his childishness and we walked on along the water.

About 10 minutes passed like that, just walking along, holding hands inside the jacket and taking in the wonderful surrounding.

WooYoung: Would you do me a favour? Since you did wet me?

Me: But I let you share my jacket. Nah, of course! Anything~!

WooYoung seemed to hesitate at telling me his favour, but with some assuring from me, he evetually spoke up.

WooYoung: Would you..... Kiss me?

 

While TaeYeon and WooYoung were at their beach date, YoonA was blindfolded and lead to somewhere by TaecYeon.....

 

YoonA: ..... I have an uneasy feeling about this.....

TaecYeon: Why? It's not like I'm JunSu Hyung. I won't do anything stupid like..... You know.

YoonA: That's nice to know, but why am I blindfolded? Oh yea, you're smirking in the car didn't help much either.

TaecYeon: You'll understand everything when we get there and I do a little bit of explaining. Ok, there's some steps here.....

YoonA: (Stumbles) Ahh!

TaecYeon: (Catches YoonA) Maybe this isn't a very good idea.....

YoonA: How about I just take the blindfold off?

TaecYeon: No, I have a better idea.....

YoonA: Why am I getting scared again.....

TaecYeon: (Lifts YoonA up, bridal style) Here, I'll carry you!

YoonA: Woah!!!!! An earlier warning that I was going to be lifted off the ground would've helped!

TaecYeon: Sorry~! Okay, we're over the stairs now! You're going to be put back on the ground..... (Puts YoonA down)

YoonA: Thank you!

TaecYeon: You can take your blindfold off now!

YoonA: (Takes the blinfold off) Oh..... My.... Gosh..... Wow, it's beautiful!

TaecYeon: I know, right?

 

--------------------

For people who don't know, I live in New Zealand and some people may know about the earthquake that happened in Sept.

Well, there's been strong aftershocks (or they're probably earthquakes) around here lately. O_O

So for that reason and others, the chapters are turning short again. T_T

Please try to understand!

Thank you to everyone~!

COMMENTS = MOTIVATION <3

(Listening to; SHINee - Obsession, Get Down, Up & Down, WOWOWOW, Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong~! ^^)