TaecYeon Oppa.....?

They All Have A Date?!

Early update today~! :)

Maybe another if I feel like it later today ^^ lol

----------------------------

 

In the lounge of SNSD’s dorm, YoonA and TaeYeon were dressed up and watching TV…..

 

YoonA: TaeYeon Unni! Sunny Unni and HyoYeon Unni already left! Shouldn’t we be going now as well then?

TaeYeon: I thought they were coming to pick us up!

YoonA: Oh yea, they are~!

TaeYeon: …..

YoonA: I wonder what the other members are going to do when we leave.

TaeYeon: Jessica said she and Tiffany needed to talk about something serious – don’t ask me what – and YuRi and SooYoung will probably pig out and sleep.

YoonA: (Laughs) Pig out and sleep? Oh my gosh! (Laughs)

SooYoung: (Walks into the lounge) What’s so funny?

YoonA: TaeYeon Unni said that…..

TaeYeon: Nothing, it’s just the TV show we’re watching!

SooYoung: The morning news is that funny?

TaeYeon: ….. Yea…..

YoonA: (Laughs)

YuRi: (Comes into the lounge) Is there like an invisible hand tickling YoonA right now?

SooYoung: Apparently the morning news is funny!

YuRi: Nah, news is boring. Unless it’s about us, of course~!

Jessica: (Comes into the lounge with Tiffany) Uhm….. Why is YoonA laughing like a maniac on the floor and since when did you guys start watching the news so carefully?

SooYoung: YoonA is laughing because of something that happened in the morning news, so we’re looking for what made her crack up so badly.

Jessica: Okay….. Well, I just came to tell you that there’s a van parked in our driveway.

TaeYeon: A van? Oh, YoonA, they’re here!

YoonA: (Starts to calm down) Oh….. Okay….. (TaeYeon drags YoonA out of the room after saying a short farewell)

Tiffany: So…..

Jessica: …..

Tiffany: What are you two going to do today?

SooYoung: Pig out and sleep!

YuRi: Oh, count me in!

Jessica: ….. Okay, you guys do that, me and Tiffany are just gonna do some studying in our room….. (Takes Tiffany to their room)

 

In Jessica and Tiffany’s room…..

 

Jessica: Start explaining.

Tiffany: About…..

Jessica: (Gives Tiffany an icy glare) You know what I’m talking about.

Tiffany: ….. Oh….. The….. Kiss…..

Jessica: Right, if you’re not going to explain, I’ll ask.

Tiffany: Sure…..

Jessica: Why were you kissing in the bush?!

Tiffany: Uhm….. We heard people, so we hid in the bush, because we didn’t want to get caught, but then somehow we ended up kissing and then you and JongHyun Oppa came and….. Yea…..

Jessica: (Sighs) Hey, I’m sorry for overreacting, but seriously….. Did you guys have to kiss in the bush and night? Do you know how wrong it looks when you’re strolling down the beach and you suddenly see a couple kissing in some long grass?!

Tiffany: No, but I can imagine it….. Sort of…..

Jessica: Well, next time when you decide to kiss, do it somewhere more appropriate, okay?

Tiffany: Okay. I’m sorry…..

Jessica: (Smiles) Hey, you don’t need to apologize~! (Gives Tiffany a hug)

Tiffany: (Hugs Jessica back) Aww, thank you~! Oh yea….. Will you tell the other members?

Jessica: Hmm….. I dunno. Maybe TaeYeon Unni should know, but….. I guess if you don’t want me to tell, I’ll drop it just this time.

Tiffany: You’d do that? Aww, thank you again~!

Jessica: You’re welcome. Just this once though!

Tiffany: Of course! One more question….. Have you seen my cellphone? I can’t seem to find it anywhere…..

 

In the lounge…..

 

SooYoung: Do people normally talk loudly while studying?

YuRi: Nope.

SooYoung: Then Jessica Unni and Tiffany Unni aren’t normal…..

YuRi: (Giggles) They might be practicing their acting skills or something like that, you know~!

SooYoung: Hmm, but why would they study acting?

YuRi: Dunno!

SooYoung: ….. Did they just say what I think they said?

YuRi: What do you think they said?

SooYoung: ….. The ‘K’ word!

YuRi: ‘K’ word?????

SooYoung: You know…..

YuRi: Er….. No, I don’t know, actually.

SooYoung: Kiss!

YuRi: (Laughs) I thought you were talking about a bad word, gee~!

SooYoung: (Stands up and dances) Gee, gee, gee, gee, baby, baby, gee, gee, gee, gee, baby, baby~!

YuRi: (Laughs)

 

In the van where TaecYeon, YoonA, WooYoung and TaeYeon were…..

 

YoonA: So where are we going?

TaeYeon: Is it going to be a double date?

WooYoung: Yes, TaecYeon, what is it going to be?

TaecYeon: Uhm….. I don’t know….. We can all plan it together!

TaeYeon: So it is a double date?

TaecYeon: No, we can decide that now. Did you want to do a double date?

TaeYeon: I don’t mind, but….. To be honest, I’d prefer not doing a double date. I wanna spend some by myself time with WooYoung~!

YoonA: Yea, I want that too, except, I want to spend my time with TaecYeon Oppa~!

WooYoung: Well, that decides it then, we’re doing single dates~!

TaecYeon: That was a lot easier than I was prepared for! Then should we just plan the day in couples?

YoonA: Yea, there’d really be not much point in planning the day together if we’re not doing double dates.

WooYoung: Where are we getting dropped off then?

TaeYeon: How about….. I dunno…..

WooYoung: How about….. The beach?

TaeYeon: We dibs the beach!

YoonA: Aww, no fair!

TaecYeon: Don’t worry, YoonA, we can go somewhere better~! (Smirks)

YoonA: Ooh, where will we go?

TaecYeon: Somewhere…..

 

WooYoung’s POV

Oh no.

No.

No.

He can’t be serious about taking her to THAT place, can he?!

I glared at him and he just smirked back at me.

Darn, do I have to tell TaeYeon?!

It will surely ruin our date…..

 

TaeYeon’s POV

When TaecYeon Oppa smirked, I saw WooYoung staring at him – I mean glaring at him with wide open eyes.

There was something wrong in this situation and I needed to know it.

Maybe I’ll ask WooYoung about it later.

Or will later be too late?

But it wasn’t like TaecYeon was going to hurt YoonA, I could tell he really loved her.

When I looked at YoonA and I could see she knew something was up.

She saw the way WooYoung was glaring at TaecYeon Oppa in surprise and shock and TaecYeon Oppa just smirking as a reply.

She noticed me staring and looked into my eyes.

A hint of fear was visible in her eyes and her body language too, she was sitting up very straight and stiff.

I gave her my most comforting smile and she seemed to relax a bit more.

 

YoonA’s POV

Okay, so, TaecYeon Oppa does this really creepy smirk that I’ve never seen before.

WooYoung Oppa glares at him with pure disbelief in his stare.

Fortunately, TaeYeon Unni noticed it too and gave me a comforting smile.

Since she knew it and was giving me a comforting smile, I figured it’d be nothing bad.

After all, TaecYeon Oppa wouldn’t be mean to me.

He wouldn’t hurt me.

Only as TaeYeon Unni turned to look out the window did I realise that TaeYeon Unni’s eyes had the slightest fraction of worry in them.

Though I didn’t really get to look properly, I knew that she was worried.

That only made more fear creep up inside me, it started in my stomach, then climbed up to my head.

TaecYeon: YoonA~? YoonA~?

His voice snapped me out of the fear state.

TaecYeon: Are you okay?

He had a childish grin on his face and looked…..

Well, innocent, if you ask me.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking this guy would do anything to hurt me.

 

--------------------------------

So I did a lot of short POVs in here~! :)

What do you think about it?

I was reading some fanfics from other fanfic websites and saw that a lot of them had lots of short POVs so I wanted to give it a try.

I’m not sure if it really works for other parts in my story, but I think it kinda did work here!

I didn’t do a TaecYeon POV because then I wouldn’t have as a big cliffhanger *smirks*

& just saying - this isn't a rated fic so there wont be any rated scenes! *^^* (anyone know why I'm saying this? lol)

More TaecYoon / WooTae coming up in the next few chapters and nxt chapter…..

YONGHWA MAKES HIS APPEARANCE!

Well, he'll get at least mentioned.

I’m not sure if he’s actually gonna make an APPEARANCE in the story yet though ^^ (If he doesn’t (I doubt that he won’t because I’ve kept u waiting long enuf right? ^^) I’ll make sure he does in the next-next chapter okay?)

Now I’ll just stop here lol I’ve talked enuff :)

COMMENTS PLEASE <3