Crazy Fans?

They All Have A Date?!

About a month passed and the houses of SNSD, 2PM, SS501, Super Junior and SHINee had been calm with no issues until the first morning in September.....

 

TaeYeon: Coming~!

Sunny: Urgh, who could be at the door this early in the morning?

YuRi: It's not that early..... It's about half past 8.

Sunny: Hmm, still.

TaeYeon: Sunny, come with me to the door, I don't want to go alone.

Sunny: Urgh..... Okay. (Goes to the front door with TaeYeon)

TaeYeon: Who's there?

?????: Hello, sorry for disrupting your morning, but I just had to make sure Tiffany got this. Please make sure she knows I've been here.

Sunny: Uhm, excuse me, but who are you? (Opens the door)

TaeYeon: Is that the guy that was at our door? (Points at someone running down their driveway)

Sunny: Probably..... Oh look! He left a bunch of flowers for Tiffany..... Aww, that's so sweet!

TaeYeon: I just wish he told us who he was.

YuRi: (Comes to the front door) Who is it? Uhm..... No-one's there.....?

Sunny: This guy left these flowers in a basket for Tiffany.

YuRi: Aww, who is it?

TaeYeon: He never told us.

Sunny: He just told us to tell Tiffany that this is for her and then he just ran off.

TaeYeon: What if he's a creepy, crazy fanboy? This could be like..... A bomb!

YuRi: TaeYeon Unni~! If he's a fan, I'm sure he wouldn't try to blow up our house.....

TaeYeon: But he could be crazy!

Sunny: Nah, I don't think it was a fanboy. I think it was someone who's known to the public very well..... He had good disguises on.

YuRi: Sunny Unni, you sound like a detective..... Kinda creeping me out.....

Sunny: No, I'm serious! He wouldn't have sunglasses and hat in this weather, plus he had a scarf which seemed to be wrapped well around his face.

TaeYeon: That's true, he did seem to have a pair of sunglasses on and I'm sure he had a hat on too..... That's actually very odd to be wearing those in this rainy, dark weather.

Sunny: Hmm, let's deliver these to Tiffany! She might know who it's from. (Goes into the lounge with TaeYeon and YuRi)

YuRi: Hey, we could pull a prank on Tiffany Unni!

TaeYeon: Prank? Are you sure that's a good idea? This is some serious love going on here..... Nah, I don' think it's a good idea to mess with this one.

YuRi: Aww~! We'll only just do it for like literally a minute! Then tell her that this was from Mr. Mystery Man and it was for her! Also, if we just come straight out and tell her that it's for her, she might not tell us who it's from, even if she knows.

Sunny: That's true..... What are you thinking of then?

YuRi: Here's my plan.....

 

?????/Mr. Mystery Man's POV

I ran out of their long driveway and onto the sidewalk.

There were more people than there were before I had gone into SNSD's property to do my little confession.

I avoided gazes and slipped behind a tree in the park where no-one was likely to see me.

I knew why people were staring at me weirdly.

I silently unwrapped the scarf from my face and took my sunglasses and hat off for a little break before I continued on down to the bus station where I would catch a bus ride back home and prepare for my schedules.

I so badly wanted keep all the disguises off, but if I did, passers-by would still stare at me, this time not weirdly, but in shock and surprise.

Then it wouldn't be long before a crowd formed and I become stuck.

My phone rang and I was quick to answer it, not wanting people to see me.

Me: Hello?

I said as I slowly put my disguises back on.

An angry blabber came from the phone and I instantly knew who it was.

My leader Hyung.

Me: Sorry, I just had to deliver something to somewhere. I'll be back there soon.

I hung up and after fully disguising myself, walked back onto the sidewalk and made my way to the bus stop.

I arrived at the bus stop and figured out that I'd have to wait for a while, 15 minutes, before the next bus came to give me a ride back to my dorm.

Adding to that dreary and boring wait, rain started to fall from the grey clouds above.

My sunglasses were soon not wearable, because I couldn't see through them as the raindrops rolled over the lenses.

I argued with myself whether I should take off the sunglasses or whether I shouldn't.

If I did, people were more likely to notice me, but if I didn't I wouldn't be able to see a thing.

Eventually, the side debating that I should take the sunglasses won and I slowly pulled them off.

I still had the scarf wrapped around over half my face, surely no-one could recognize me by just seeing my eyes.....

Right?

I was standing nervously at the bus stop, getting soaked by the rain when I heard the thing I did not want to hear.

I learnt my lesson that a crazy fangirl, no, a very very very loving fangirl can recognize their idol by just looking at their eyes.

Fangirl: Omo! Isn't that..... Omo! Omo!!!!! It is him!!!!!