Laughter & Teardrops.

They All Have A Date?!

In this chapter you'll figure out something about GyuRi~!

And SNSD girls have a little bonding time XD

Thanxx for reading~! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few days later, SNSD were going to an afternoon schedule.....

 

Sunny: I proved to Nicole that Key likes her and I'm sure they're gonna be going out soon and HaRa and JiYoung told everyone about the promise they and YuRi had made..... I'm not sure if GyuRi Unni heard, because she was apparently studying in her room.

TaeYeon: She doesn't like mingling too much with other people unless she has to.

YuRi: But her mental strength..... It's so strong, I bet she could lift an elephant! (Everyone laughs)

HyoYeon: I wonder how strong she is physically.....?

YoonA: She seems quite strong physically as well to me!

SooYoung: She's got the beauty and the mental strength, so I doubt that she has much physical strength.

Jessica: Oh yes, I have something to say.....

SeoHyun: What is it, Jessica Unni?

Tiffany: Wait, I'll  check if Manager Oppa can hear us through is earphones..... Manager Oppa? (Manager Oppa doesn't answer) Nope, he can't hear us.

Jessica: It's really big news, but I'm gonna say it straight out, so prepare yourself.....

TaeYeon: Just say it already!

Jessica: SooYoung and HongKi were never together. SooYoung was always going out with SeungHyun.

SooYoung: .....

YuRi: Is that true? SooYoung, is that true?

SooYoung: .....

Sunny: Wow, I think it's true.

YoonA: Then why did you lie and say you were going out with HongKi Oppa?

SooYoung: I didn't lie! You guys just assumed it was him and then I knew you guys wouldn't believe me if I suddenly said I wasn't going out with HongKi and that I never had, so I decided that if I wanted to get rid of the misunderstanding, I'd have to pretend that I broke up!

HyoYeon: That was a mouthful to say in one breath..... So, are you going with SeungHyun? Were you always with SeungHyun?

SooYoung: Yes.....

SeoHyun: Geez, SooYoung Unni, we would've believed you if you had tried to convince us~!

Tiffany: Yea, sure, we sometimes doubt each other, but it's all clarified in the end~!

SooYoung: Aww~! Okay, I'm sorry I kept that from you and that I lied.

TaeYeon: You had different intentions. It's fine~!

HyoYeon: Hey, I've got some more good news! About EunHyuk Oppa!

SooYoung: Please tell me you guys are together again~! You two look so sweet together, especially when dancing!

HyoYeon: We cleared the misunderstanding! It turns out that the girl was just a friend of their Manager Hyung's and that he was getting help from her to pick out cool outfit for me~!

Sunny: Aww, that's so kind of him~!

YoonA: (Phone rings) Oh no.....

SeoHyun: What's wrong, YoonA Unni?

YoonA: It's JunSu Oppa..... I've got a bad feeling about this.....

Tiffany: Answer the call, but put it on speaker phone, so we can hear what he says.

Jessica: And if he starts being evil, we can all speak up and frighten him!

TaeYeon: Haha, sure~! Come on, YoonA. You'll be fine, he didn't do anything to you when we went to their house not that long ago~!

YoonA: Okay..... (Answers the call and puts it on speaker phone) Hello?

JunSu: Hi, this is JunSu from 2PM.

YoonA: I know. Why did you call?

JunSu: I was going to say this in person when you were here the other day, but too many people were watching you and..... I'll just get to the point. I just want to say sorry for the bad things I've done to you in the past. I don't know what came over me and I really regret it.

YoonA: Well, I'm glad you apologized, but I think that you owe TaecYeon Oppa a bigger apology than me.

JunSu: Oh, I've already asked him for his forgiveness. He accepted it, but I think he's still a bit cautious with me around you.

YoonA: He has enough reason to be.....

JunSu: I am really sorry. Please accept my sincere apology.....

YoonA: ..... Okay, I accept it.

JunSu: Yay! Thank you so much, YoonA!

YoonA: But if you try to flirt with me ever again, I'll never forgive you then. Okay, JunSu Oppa?

JunSu: Okay! Thank you!

SooYoung: (Giggles)

JunSu: Who is that.....? Are there people listening to this?

YoonA: Uhm..... Just some.....

SooYoung: (Laughs)

YuRi: Shh!

SeoHyun: I think our cover has already been blown.....

JunSu: Are you sure it's just some?

YoonA: Just eight other people.....

JunSu: ..... Okay, I just apologized in front of eight people who are currently laughing at me?

YoonA: If you put it that way, yes.

TaeYeon: Hey, we have to say hello!

SNSD: (Calms down) Hello, we are SNSD! (Laughs)

JunSu: Hello, I'm JunSu from 2PM!

Sunny: You're apology was..... Really sincere, but it was kinda..... Funny.....

Tiffany: No offence, JunSu Oppa, bu tI have to agree with Sunny Unni on that! It was quite entertaining listening to your speech!

JunSu: Uhm..... Thank you, I guess?

HyoYeon: Haha~! You're funny, JunSu Oppa~!

YoonA: So..... We're going to this place to finish off our afternoon schedule, the last schedule for today~! Can't wait to get home and rest~!

JunSu: Oh, okay, that's nice to hear..... Sorry, but I have to go..... See you all~! (Hangs up)

Jessica: I never knew that he was this funny~!

Sunny: Neither did I~!

 

At SS501's house.....

 

HyunJoong's POV

My book had been lost for quite some time now and I couldn't find it anywhere.

I wasn't from the library or borrowed, I had bought it with my own money, so I didn't have a time limit set on it, but I was just afraid that someone else will find it and see it.

I definitely didn't want to be loaded with all these questions about the book.

KyuJong: Hyung, JungMin found this really cool book the other day and I want to show it to you!

KyuJong suddenly snapped me out of my dream.

I turned to face him and decline his offer when his words echoed in my head again.

Me: Wait, he found a book? Where did he find it?

KyuJong smirked as if he was expecting that reaction from me.

KyuJong: I'm not really sure, but I really want you to see it! Come on, Hyung!

He pulled me up from the lounge sofa and dragged me all the way to JungMin's room where he just walked in without bothering to knock.

JungMin: Oh my goodness! KyuJong, you need to knock before you come in! I could've been getting changed and you would've just barged in like that while I was half !

KyuJong: I don't knock, because I know you're not getting changed. Hey, where's that book that you found the other day?

JungMin looked up and finally noticed that I was behind him standing in the doorway.

He turned to glare at KyuJong who just shrugged it off and fumbled around in the bookshelf looking for the book.

Me: What book is it? Where did you find it, JungMin?

JungMin: I just..... KyuJong Hyung! You can explain since you told him first!

He said as he rolled his eyes at nothing particular.

KyuJong: I can't remember the title, but it has something to do with love. JungMin, where did you put it?

I flinched at the thought that they could've found the book before me.

Me: Did you by any chance..... Find the book inside the house?

I carefully asked, not wanting to be too cautious and gain suspision.

It was possible that it was the same book, but they didn't know that I was the owner of the book.

JungMin: (Sighs) It's not in the bookshelf..... (Grabs something from the desk) It's right here.....

KyuJong eagerly grabbed the book out of JungMin's hand and passed it to me, face down.

My heart was beating fast.

I didn't know what to do if it was my book.

Would they question me?

Would they not know that it was my book?

Would they forever tease me?

 

At Kara's house.....

 

Nicole: Key Oppa just texted me and asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him! Yay!

SeungYeon: Are you gonna say yes?

Nicole: Of course! Have you called Onew Oppa yet?

SeungYeon: Hey, I said that I wouldn't contact him until things settle down between him and SeoHyun. I don't want to become another big load for him to think about on top of everything that's going on for him.

JiYoung: Aww, our SeungYeon Unni is so sweet~!

SeungYeon: I always was, wasn't I?

HaRa: Of course you were~! Anyway..... I think that you should still call him though.

SeungYeon: But.....

Nicole: We're not saying you have to ask him out or tell him your feelings right now. Just get more comfortable and close to him! Ask him how he is and what he's doing and stuff!

JiYoung: Yes, then maybe you'll be able to figure out how he feels about you too!

SeungYeon: It might become really awkward between us though! What if he thinks I'm a weirdo that called him up in the middle of the day to ask how he was when I don't even know him that well?

HaRa: He's a kind person, I'm pretty sure that he won't think that~!

Nicole: Come on, Unni! Just one call! You can practice with me!

SeungYeon: Practice? Oh, alright..... Hello?

Nicole: Hello?

SeungYeon: This is SeungYeon from Kara.....

Nicole: Oh, hi, this is Onew from SHINee.

SeungYeon: I was just wondering if you were..... Okay.....?

JiYoung: Unni! That's kind of out of the blue.....

Nicole: I think she has alot to work on..... HaRa, JiYoung! We have a mission on our hands!

 

GyuRi's POV

I was lying on the ground, staring at the ceiling, listening to the others' conversation.

They were talking about SeungYeon and her crush, Onew from SHINee.

My thoughts slowly emerged into a train and led me to a thought which was about the rest of the members having a boyfriend while I didn't.

HaRa and JiYoung both earnt the phone numbers of the guys that they liked from YuRi.

Nicole and Key have been able to get together, thanks to Sunny's connecting skills.

SeungYeon also got Onew's phone number from Sunny and she could easily call him anytime she wanted.

I, on the other hand, didn't really have anyone.

It wasn't that I didn't get people asking me out.

Those chances come to me everyday.

It's just that I couldn't find the one that I really like and I just want to find a love.

I guess that's why I go out with people every now and then again and then dump them.

I go out, because I want to see if I can feel something different with them, but then I never do and I always end up dumping them.

My train of thoughts chugged along to another station - why is SNSD always the ones that help the girls get their boys?

YuRi gave HaRa and JiYoung the numbers and Sunny was the one who got Nicole and Key together and gave SeungYeon Onew's number.

I had always thought it was because of their 9 different personalities that got them a number of friends and I was probably right about that.

HaRa: GyuRi Unni~? Are you going to come?

HaRa waved her hand in front of my eyes, pulling the brake harshly on my train of thoughts.

Me: What? Where are we going?

HaRa: To get Nicole Unni some clothes for her date!

I sighed and shook my head.

Me: You four go ahead. I'm just going to stay home and rest.

I dragged myself onto the couch and lay down again, tired from nothing in particular, but everything.

HaRa: Hmm, if you say so!

HaRa cutely bunny hopped out of the lounge and soon came back with the three other members following.

Nicole: Are you sure you don't want to come with us, GyuRi Unni? I'll buy you some clothes as well~!

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Nicole: ..... Okay.....

I heard them quietly shuffle out the front door and the click as the lock fell into place.

Silence took over the house and I stayed still, not wanting to break it.

My lips curled into a little smile as I thought about how happy they seemed about their love.

A teardrop escaped my closed eyelids when I thought about when I would meet the love of my life.

I quickly wiped it away before realising that no-one was there to witness me crying.

So I let it out.

I let the tears fall from my closed eyes and roll down my warm cheeks.

Me: He'll come. He'll come when I'm ready and when he's ready.

I whispered to myself as I silently cried.