Caught!

They All Have A Date?!

More TaecYoon in the next chapter!

I'm planning HyoHyuk and SunSun, possible SeoKyu in the chapter after next chapter.

Enjoy~!

-------------------------------------------

 

Sunny: Where did Jessica and YuRi go off to?

Tiffany: I tihnk they mentioned a date..... Double date.....

Sunny: Right..... Talking about dates, I miss SungMin Oppa! Wah!

TaeYeon: You're not the only one missing someone.....

SeoHyun: (Sighs)

YoonA: Are you okay, SeoHyun?

SeoHyun: ..... Yup.....

YoonA: Do you miss someone? I do!

SeoHyun: .....

Sunny: Hey! I have an idea..... Where's HyoYeon? (Goes off to find HyoYeon)

Tiffany: That..... Was..... Weird.....

YoonA: Oh, oh! Tiffany Unni! You said Jessica Unni and YuRi Unni went to a double date, right?

Tiffany: Yes.

YoonA: TaeYeon Unni! You and I could go on a double date!

TaeYeon: What, now?!

YoonA: No..... Tomorrow or as soon as possible! You miss WooYoung Oppa and I miss TaecYeon Oppa~!

Sunny: (Walks into the room) No fair, that was my idea! Only I'm gonig with HyoYeon.

HyoYeon: We could take Tiffany Unni along..... So she can get to see DongHae Oppa~!

Tiffany: (Blushes) Nah, I think I'm okay.....

Sunny: Well, I'm going to call SungMin Oppa right now..... You sure you don't want to come?

Tiffany: Yup.

Sunny: Okay, well, come on HyoYeon~! (Exits the lounge)

HyoYeon: Okay~! (Follows Sunny)

TaeYeon: I'm not sure if I want to come..... I tihnk it's better for us to go on separate dates. Our guys have just about the complete different personalities.

YoonA: True..... Okay, I'm going to call TaecYeon Oppa now. (Exits the lounge)

TaeYeon: So..... Where's SooYoung?

Tiffany: She's in her room. She's probably fallen asleep, seeing that she's this quiet.

TaeYeon: SeoHyun, are you okay? What are you going to do tomorrow?

SeoHyun: I think I might have some solo schedules.....

TaeYeon: Really? I don't recall any solo schedules held tomorrow..... Maybe Manager Oppa just forgot to tell me.

SeoHyun: Yea, probably.....

TaeYeon: Well, if you ever want to hang out with me, just tell me, okay? I'll be glad to make you happy!

Tiffany: Same here! (Tiffany's phone rings) Uhm, sorry, I've got to go somewhere right now. See you! (Leaves the house)

SeoHyun: (Sighs)

TaeYeon: SeoHyun-ah.....

 

Tiffany had left the house and to the park bathroom where she got changed into a cute light apricot coloured dress.....

 

DongHae: You look beautiful~!

Tiffany: Omo! Hey, Oppa, you shouldn't hang outside the girls' bathroom..... Some people might report you, you know!

DongHae: (Shrugs) There's not many people here, if not none. Come on, I've booked a table at a buffet restaurant~! Wait, did you already have dinner?

Tiffany: (Giggles) Nope, I waited like you said! But I am hungry.....

DongHae: Aww..... Sorry that I was late..... Manager Hyung wouldn't let me go without an argument.

Tiffany: It's okay as long as there's good food at the restaurant~!

 

DongHae's POV

We hopped out of our ride and thanked the driver.

Me: We'll have to walk up the road a bit. I asked him to drop us off a bit away from the restaurant, because there'll be some number of people there at this time.

Tiffany: That's okay~!

Tiffany slipped her hand into mine, which took me slightly by surprise as I had never seen her as the girl who'd lead with the skinship.

When we got to the restaurant, the entrance was filled with people.

Me: Okay..... I wasn't expecting this many people.....

Tiffany: Oppa..... Maybe we could take a little walk and come back when there'd be a little less people?

Me: But you must be pretty starving by now!

Tiffany: I can cope with it for longer as long as you can promise me yummy food afterwards~!

Me: (Smile) Okay then!

We were walking towards the beach and we were at the end of the pathway to the beach, our feet on the line of dirt and sand.

Just as we were about to walk onto the soft sand, a guy holding a girl who seemed to be his date in bridal style ran towards us and the girl was struggling to get out of his grip.

The girl seemed to be enjoying it though, so I wouldn't say it was harrassing.

Tiffany: Oppa, they're running towards us.....

Only then did I realise that they really were running towards us.

Me and Tiffany had some disguises on, but we had taken them off to get a clear view of the night sea.

My instincts reacted before my mind.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to inside some soft long grass along the back of the beach.

We stayed still for a minute or two until we were positive that the couple had gone past.

I still had her in a protective hug in my arms with her back to me when I spoke up first.

Me: That was close.....

Tiffany: Yup, it was.....

She squirmed and turned around to face me.

Her twinkling eyes looked up into mine and her sweet, angelic eye smile only made her seem more beautiful.

My soul left me at the scene of the beauty and I found myself unconsciously leaning forward towards her.

Tiffany: Oppa.....

I closed my eyes.....

Our lips met.....

 

Jessica's POV

We only stayed at the beach for a little while as it was getting darker and darker by the second and we didn't want to lose our way out of the beach.

After the fun bridal lift I got from JongHyun, I could see a mood change in him.

He was so happy and smiley before, yet now he was much less energetic and there was a sad glint in his eyes.

Whenever I asked him what was wrong, he'd just say he was a little tired and the beautiful scene of the night sea was really beautiful and touching.

Of course, I knew that that was not the true reason behind his sudden change of mood, but I decided to let it go and have some fun.

I linked arms with him and we were walking back to the entrance of the beach.

Suddenly, a rustle came from the long grass.

Me: Yah..... Did you hear that.....?

JongHyun: Yea..... I'm sure it's just the wind~! Are you scared, Jessica NooNa~?

Well, at least he seemed to have regained some of his bubbly vibe!

The rustle came again and this time it was closer.

Me: Maybe we should run..... Where's the path we came through to the beach?

He laughed at my panic mode and put his arm around my shoulder.

JongHyun: If it is something scary, I'll protect you from it, don't worry~! But I'm sure it's nothing to be scared of~!

He pulled out his phone from his jacket pocket and gave it to me after putting it on flahlight mode.

JongHyun: Are you cold?

Me: No, I'm fine.....

I said shining his phone at the grass, where the creepy rustling noise kept coming from.

As I kept scanning the grass, a warm jacket wrapped me and pulled me into a hug.

JongHyun: You seem cold..... We can share my jacket~!

Now he seemed more like the JongHyun I knew.

Suddenly, JongHyun's eyes moved away from mine and to the grass.

I turned around in fear.

He took his phone off me and shone it at whatever he was squinting at and it became clear.

JongHyun: .....

Me: (Whisper) So that's what I was afraid of all along?

The two who were kissing in the grass turned and looked at us in shock as they realised the faint light putting them in spotlight.

Me: Wait a minute..... Yah, Tiffany?!

 

YuRi's POV

MinHo and I were standing on the restaurant balcony and staring out at the ocean laid out in front of us.

It was the night and the ocean looked mysterious, but still beautiful.

MinHo: (Laughs)

Me: Why are you suddenly laughing?

I said studying his eyes and following the direction he was looking at.

MinHo: There's JongHyun Hyung and Jessica NooNa.....

He said pointing down where a silouette, nearly unseeable moved in the dark.

Wow, he has good observation skills.

Me: Is there something in the bushy grass patch thing by them? It looks like they keep looking at it.....

MinHo: Uhm..... Oh..... I think it's people..... And JongHyun Hyung and Jessica NooNa seems to know them.....

So JongHyun and Jessica Unni knew these people in the grass?

Okay, that's really weird.....