Unanswered.

They All Have A Date?!

In the middle of April, one afternoon.....

 

EunHyuk: 'Why are you ignoring my calls? I have this gift I bought about a week ago for you, but since I can't contact you, I'm missing the chance to give it to you. Please call me back, so we can at least figure out why you're ignoring me. Love you, HyoYeon.' Okay. I sent her a text message, hopefully she'll call me back or text me back.

LeeTuek: KyuHyun! RyeoWook! ShinDong! EunHyuk! DongHae and I are going to U-KISS's dorm to see them. Wanna tag along?

RyeoWook: No thanks, I have too much to think about.

ShinDong: Can't, sorry. I have another schedule to go to very soon~!

EunHyuk: Hey, I'll come with you, LeeTuek Hyung. I can't spend all day staring at my cellphone.

LeeTuek: KyuHyun? Are you gonna come?

KyuHyun: .....

LeeTuek: I'll take that as a no..... Ok, see the rest of you later!

 

At SHINee's dorm.....

 

TaeMin: Key Hyung! Your phones ringing~!

Key: Oh, ok! Thanks TaeMin~! (Answers the call)

Sunny: Hey, Key. It's Sunny.

Key: Sunny NooNa! Great timing, I had to call you about the thing that happened with KyuHyun-sshi and RyeoWook-sshi that time at the hospital!

MinHo: Hey, is something wrong?

Sunny: Uhm, I'm guessing some of your friends are listening to you on the phone..... That's why I answer and make all my calls as privately as I can, in my room with just me in it.

Key: Yea, they like to listen to other people's conversation, it's a SHINee thing. I'm gonna go to my room.

JongHyun: Haha, it's a SHINee thing! I've got to use that line somewhere, so funny~!

Key: (Goes to his room) So..... Has KyuHyun-sshi or RyeoWook-sshi contacted you anytime lately?

Sunny: Nope, don't expect them to for quite some time. They did promise to keep away form SeoHyun, but I've still got this bad feeling about it..... After all, RyeoWook seems to like SeoHyun just as much as KyuHyun, only he doens't come out as harsh as KyuHyun. I felt alot better when Onew was there with her. Oh! Onew Hyung also called SeoHyun a couple of days ago and apologized to her. Seems like she accepted the apology, but she's still a bit shaken up about it.

Key: Yea. They're not gonna get back together, are they?

Sunny: Not at this point.

Key: I agree. NooNa, you should try to get her with ChanSung Hyung again. Then it will be a bit more of a relief for everyone, that is if SeoHyun NooNa wants to be with ChanSung Hyung.

Sunny: TaeYeon and YoonA are gonna take SeoHyun over to 2PM's house tomorrow. Surprisingly, SeoHyun wanted to come, so maybe she does have feelings for ChanSung.

Key: I hope that it'll all work out well. It's all so complicated right now..... (Sighs)

Sunny: Yea..... Sorry to add to the list of complication, but Nicole is sort of.....

Key: Is she okay?

Sunny: Well, she's just a bit upset. Actually, she's really upset. She thinks that you and I are..... You know.....

Key: ..... I don't know.....

Sunny: She thinks that you and I are together again.

Key: Oh..... But we aren't. We're just friends! Wait, she's upset because she thinks we're together?

Sunny: Yea, I know we're just friends, I tried to explain that to her. The thing is, she wouldn't listen and yes, she's upset because she thinks we're going out.

Key: Why is she upset because of that though.....?

Sunny: Seriously, you don't know? Key, I can't believe you don't know!

Key: Well, I don't.....

Sunny: She likes you. That's why. That's why she's so upset.

Key: .....

Sunny: By the way, I know that you like her back just as much, so if you don't mind, I would like you to meet up with Nicole and tell her that you like her and ask her to go out with you. I don't want to lose my friendship with Nicole.

Key: .....

Sunny: Hello? Uhm..... Okay..... I'll just text you her number, so make sure you contact her. See you later! (Hangs up)

Key: ..... Nicole likes me.....?

 

In SS501's van while waiting for their Manager Hyung to come and drive them to their next schedule.....

 

YoungSaeng: (Clears throat)

KyuJong: It's too silent.....

JungMin: .....

HyungJoon: .....

HyunJoong: .....

YoungSaeng: Ok, HyunJoong Hyung, JungMin and HyungJoon, you guys have been like this for quite some time now and maybe now is a good time to break the awkwardness.

KyuJong: They're still not talking.

YoungSaeng: Right, I'm gonna call Tiffany and get her to sort this out. Then maybe it'll be less awkward.

HyunJoong: No! I'm not gonna be involved in that! She doesn't even know that I like her!

HyungJoon: That's the same here too!

JungMin: Hey, I've already told her and guess what, she ditched me for HyungJoon, no hard feelings though.

HyungJoon: That was not my fault.

JungMin: That's why I said no hard feelings though.

HyunJoong: YoungSaeng, that plan is failing. Don't even try it.

YoungSaeng: It's not gonna fail. Every single member of SS501 excluding KyuJong and I are gonna be involved in the sorting out session with Tiffany. No disagreeing.

JungMin: Hey, YoungSaeng Hyung~! I'll give you Tiffany's number if you let me off~!

YoungSaeng: I already have her number.

HyunJoong: I guess you're going to be involved in that sort out session as well unless you have a very convincing and cunning excuse for having her phone number.

YoungSaeng: I took it off HyungJoon's SIM card when I switched it. KyuJong suggested that it might come in handy at a later time and he was totally right~! I'm going to call her now.....

Manager Hyung: (Gets into the van) Let's get going to our next schedule~!

HyungJoon: (Smirks) Too late!

Manager: We're not late! We've still got 25 minutes to get there. We'll be there in time, I'll make sure.

HyungJoon: I was talking to YoungSaeng Hyung, but..... Okay.....

 

SNSD's dorm.....

 

Jessica: Hello? Jessica speaking.

Jay: Hey, Jessica, it's me Jay.

Jessica: Bye.

Jay: No! Don't hang up! You have to listen to what I have to say.

Jessica: Do you really think that I'd listen to what you have to say when it's been well over a month since you cheated on me? Because I'm not.

Jay: I wasn't cheating on you!

Jessica: Going on a date with a girl that's not your girlfriend isn't cheating?

Jay: .....

Jessica: Exactly. Now, why don't you just hang up and have fun with whoever you were having fun with that HORRIBLE day.

Jay: But I still love you. I broke up with her. I never broke up with you.

Jessica: Well, here's my side of the story. I don't love you anymore, it's not my buisness to care about whether you broke up with her or not and I broke up with you the moment I found out you cheated on me. Plus, I already have someone else, who actually loves and cares for me.

Jay: ..... You already have a new boyfriend?

Jessica: Yea, I do. Now, bye.

Jay: Hey, wait! Who is it? I'll prove I'm worth more than him. I'll prove it to you that I'm better than him and I love you more than him. Tell me who he is.

Jessica: I don't need proof. I already know he's better than you. (Hangs up)

HyoYeon: Hey, Jessica Unni? (Comes into her room) You okay?

Jessica: I can't believe him. He calls up after over a month and tries to apologize. Pathetic.

HyoYeon: Hey, I understand.

Jessica: You wouldn't and I don't think you ever should. EunHyuk Oppa calls you everyday, yet you ignore him. Maybe you should just reply to one text. Tell him what you saw that day and ask for an explanation.

HyoYeon: It'll probably be a lame excuse..... But I'll listen to my awesome Jessica Unni's advice and give him a text. (Takes her phone out of her pocket) Should I read his latest text first?

Jessica: Yea, I think so.

HyoYeon: Okay..... Here's one sent like..... Two minutes ago?! Wow..... Okay, here it is..... 'Why are you ignoring my calls? I have this gift I bought about a week ago for you, but since I can't contact you, I'm missing the chance to give it to you. Please call me back, so we can at least figure out why you're ignoring me. Love you, HyoYeon.'

Jessica: Aww, he said he loves you~! How sweet~!

HyoYeon: (Blushes) It's probably just a lie to get some reaction out of me.....

Jessica: It's working then, you're blushing~!

HyoYeon: (Smiles) Well, I guess I should reply! What should I say though?

Jessica: Hmm..... Say that you'll meet up with him today in the evening. You guys could go to a romantic restaurant and have a romantic dinner~!

HyoYeon: Unni! Do we have lots of schedule tomorrow?

Jessica: Tomorrow..... We have solo schedules apart from in the morning, so shouldn't you know about your own schedule?

HyoYeon: Oh yea..... I'm pretty sure I'm free in the afternoon for about two hours. Okay, I'll text him saying this..... 'Ok, I'll give you a chance to explain. I'm free tomorrow for about two hours from 12 until 2. There's no guarantee that I'll listen and believe everything you say, but Jessica Unni convinced me that I should at least tell you what has been the cause of me ignoring you, so I'll tell you when we meet up at that time. Only if you're free, of course.' How's that?

Jessica: Just one thing missing. You forgot to write 'Loving and missing you, from HyoYeon~!' at the end!

HyoYeon: I'm not writing that, maybe if he can persuade me with a good reason why he was shopping with this random girl, I'll start adding that at the end of my texts.

Jessica: I'm pretty sure you'll be doing that in no time~!

 

In SooYoung's room.....

 

SooYoung: Wah!

TaeYeon: Oh my gosh, when will you stop whining, SooYoung?!

Tiffany: Seriously, you've got to stop it..... Just tell us at least the reason you're whining.

YuRi: Please! You've been doing this for over a week now.....

SooYoung: Don't you understand?! I'M. NOT. WITH. HONGKI.