New Love Happens During Crisis?

They All Have A Date?!

Jessica's POV

They were all trying to get us - me and JongHyun - to tell us what had happened.

But, of course, JongHyun didn't really want to tell them and neither did I.

JongHyun: Look, he didn't let us listen to their conversation! If you want, we'll go find Onew Hyung and ask him some questions.

Everyone stared at us sarcastically, but TaeMin finally spoke up.

TaeMin: Hmph, okay, fine. Please hurry up and find Onew Hyung..... I really want to know what happened!

They all nodded in agreement and JongHyun pulled me away, out from the park and onto the sidewalk.

Me: You lied.

He hesitated to answer as he looked at me weirdly.

JongHyun: Well, I wasn't about to tell them that Onew Hyung yelled at SeoHyun and she ran off hurt and crying.....

Me: Hmm..... True. Where is Onew Oppa though?

JongHyun: I..... I don't know. We should try home.

I silently thought about that for a while before speaking again.

Me: I wouldn't go home if I was angry. I'd go somewhere where no-one could find me. Like a secret hiding place.

JongHyun stared at me as if I had said something unbelievable before giving me a smile and agreeing with me.

JongHyun: I agree with you too..... But Onew Hyung never mentioned a secret hiding place.

Me: That's probably because it's meant to be a secret.

He seemed slightly offended by me talking back to him like that.

He poked his tongue out at me before running off down to the bus station.

Me: Yah! What was that for?!

I yelled after him, only to see him poking his tongue out at me again.

When he turned back around and slowed down to a walk, I smiled to myself.

I was beginning to like him.....


Back at the park.....

 

Sunny's POV

Jessica and JongHyun had left in search of Onew and the rest of us were silent in our own thoughts.

Well, until I decided it was all a bit too much and I broke the silence.

Me: Nicole and I will go and talk to SeoHyun..... If you guys all agree and let us.

MinHo: I agree, Sunny Unni, but I think you should take a member of SHINee with you..... Just to keep the balance, if you know what I mean~!

I saw MinHo smirk at Key and Key give MinHo a death glare.

I looked at Nicole who was staring back at me with round eyes.

I smirked at Nicole and gave her a little nod which made her blush and look away.

Me: Okay, Key can come along with us then!

Key turned to me with a shocked expression and I just shrugged, seeming innocent.

TaeMin was giggling in a heap and Tiffany was looking at him with a confused look.

I grabbed Nicole's arm and stood up.

Me: Okay then..... Let's go, Nicole and Key!

Just as I turned around to leave, MinHo gave me a wink and YuRi nudged him hard with her elbow, demanding an explanatino for the wink.

Nicole was mumbling beside me and Key was following close behind.

I had never seen Key this shy before.....

 

At SNSD's house.....

 

HyoYeon: SeoHyun! Please open the door! Let us in!

SooYoung: Please! Tell us what happened! And where's TaeYeon Unni and Jessica Unni?

HyoYeon: Oh yea! Weren't they meant to go with you?

TaeYeon: (The front door clicks open) See you~! Thanks for dropping me off~! (Giggles as she shuts the door and comes in)

HyoYeon: (Staring at TaeYeon) Aren't you meant to be with SeoHyun?

SooYoung: (Staring at TaeYeon) Do you know where she is?

TaeYeon: (Surprised) She's..... She's with Jessica, but I don't know where they are..... They're probably with ChanSung or at SS501's house..... Why are you looking at me like that?

SooYoung: Oh, only because SeoHyun came running through the door, crying hard-out and locked herself in the room.

TaeYeon: What?! Where's Jessica?!

HyoYeon: I don't know. We tried calling her several times, but she's not answering.

SooYoung: Do you know what happened, by any chance?

TaeYeon: Don't look at me like I'm the one behind all this here! I didn't do anything! I went to SS501's house with her then WooYoung called, then he wanted to see me, so I told Jessica and SeoHyun and they let me go!

Nicole: (Walks through the front door) What if she's not here?

Sunny: I'm sure she'll be..... I think..... Hey! Do you know where SeoHyun is?

Key: Hi.....

HyoYeon: Hi, Key and Nicole! She's locked herself in her room and won't come out.

TaeYeon: Uhm..... It's not my fault.....

SooYoung: Oh yes, do you know what's wrong with SeoHyun?

Sunny: Yea..... But she probably doesn't want to really talk about it to

 

Onew had planned on going to SHINee's house, instead got off the bus at a random station and purposely got lost.....

 

Onew's POV

I felt lost.

No, I was lost.

But it felt good to be lost.

Weird, right?

I stood again a brick wall down an allyway.

I pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket and checked for any text messages.

I didn't exactly know who I was expecting a text from.....

Other members of SNSD to bash me through text?

They'll be better off doing it face-to-face.

KyuHyun?

He did say he wasn't going to contact me again to make sure SeoHyun isn't reminded of me.

Well, definitely not SeoHyun, very unlikely that she'll ever text or call or talk to me for the rest of my life.

Tears filled my eyes at the thought of her.

Not wanting to be seen by passers-by, I power-walked further down the allyway and into a small gap I found on the side.

I slipped through the gap and kept rushing on through, even though there were tears running down my cheeks now.

I saw that the gap widened into a small rectangular open ahead, but I wasn't planning on staying.

Straight away, I slipped back into the gap on the other side of the open and kept walking.

Suddenly, my foot kicked something down in front of me and I saw a wooden board leaning against the wall.

I picked it up and saw a round opening hiding behind the board.

I peeked through the opening, but it was quite dark, so I lit it up with my phone.

Nothing dangerous seemed to be in there, so I quickled scrambled in and made myself comfy.

It looked like someone else had been here and made it usable - it was quite clean and roomy and didn't have spider webs like I thought.

I jumped up in fright banging my head on the top of the 'room' - it wasn't that high, just high enough for me to stand up into a 90 degree and have my back brushing against the ceiling.

My phone which had dropped out of my hands as I jumped up in fright, was vibrated on the floor.

It looked crazy as it turned itself around and around with the harsh vibration.

I suddenly snapped out of my day dream as the ringtone nearly came to an end and the last note of the ringtone was playing and holding.

I sat down and answered the phone.

Me: Hello?

KyuHyun: What took you so long to answer the phone? Are you busy or something?

Me: Oh no, uhm..... I was just daydreaming.

KyuHyun: So..... How did it go?

He wanted me to tell him how it went.

I badly wanted to reason him why I - and many other people - had to go through this pain, because of that, but I knew that there was no point.

Me: She..... She seemed so hurt.....

I was lost for words as the image of the tears falling down her cheeks came back into my head.

KyuHyun: You know it's for the best. She'll get better and better.

I couldn't believe how calm he sounded.

I finally exploded.

Me: Why do I have to do this though?! Why couldn't I have just waited for her to tell me?! Why did she even tell you in the first place?! Why did I even listen to you?! WHY!!!!!

KyuHyun: YAH!!!!!

He yelled so loudly into the phone that I jumped up again in fright and bashed - literally BASHED my head into the ceiling.

All I remember after that was the cold floor pressing hard against my cheek and the shouting from the phone gradually decreasing.....