Fighting!

They All Have A Date?!

So I typed in the asianfanfics url into the adress bar, right?

But it didn't work.

I retried and refreshed so many times (actually only a few times lol ^^;;) but it wouldn't work.

So I asked my friend that I was chatting to on FB to try going on.

Then she's like 'yeah, it works' then I try it.

You've guessed it, it's working again.

She thinks I was joking probz now -_-

Anyways, enough of me talking :)

Enjoy~! ^^

-------------------------------------------------

 

JongHyun's POV

Here I was standing at the front door of SHINee's dorm, dumbfounded and frozen.

Suddenly, my phone rang, talking me out of my daze and throwing me back into reality.

The cruel reality.

I sighed and after shutting and locking the front door, I heaved my feet to find my cellphone.

Me: Hello?

Manager Hyung: YAH, COME OUT OF THE DORM RIGHT NOW, WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!

The sentence took a while to process into my mind and when it did, I panicked.

I had forgotten all about the group schedule.

The other four members all went to their separate solo schedules, then afterwards Manager Hyun was supposed to pick them all up and come to the dorm and pick me up to go to the next group schedule.

And I had forgotten.

How could I have forgotten?

Oh wait.

Tiffany NooNa had just been here talking about.....

No, I had no time to think about that right now.

I quickly ran into my room and got changed, then zoomed into the bathroom and styled my hair briefly.

Codi NooNa can do it for me later at the place of schedule.

After grabbing my bag and cellphone, I ran out to find an angry looking Manager Hyung leaning against the van and four people staring out the window, giving me a cold look.

Even TaeMin.

I shook off the scary feel and put on my best puppy-face to show the five obviously annoyed guys.

They were quick to change back into their normal mood which was unusual since all of them could be very hard to apologize to and get forgiven.

When I seated myself at the back beside MinHo, I just looked out the window and thought.

What Tiffany NooNa had said to me earlier kept eating away at my mind.

If I wanted to be any good at the schedule, I'd really have to sort out my thoughts beforehand.

Regret is something I really, really hate.

It lingers around for quite a long time and there's no way to get rid of it, because only time can erase the mark.

Right now, regret was all around me.

It turns out that the Jessica at the forest was the Jessica Jung NooNa from SNSD.

Tiffany NooNa wouldn't tell me if Jessica NooNa was hurt or anything, but I could tell by her voice that she was really upset.

It wasn't like I had planned to go there and make Jessica NooNa see me and Luna.

I didn't even know that she saw.

Now, all of SNSD NooNa were probably out to get me.

Even though I look tough and everything, they are all my Sunbaes and they can be super scary when they want to be, so I really had not much chance, if not none against them.

I sighed for the millionth time since I left the house and this time MinHo noticed.

MinHo: Hyung..... You're sighing alot.....

I couldn't tell if he was complaining that I was sighing or if he was asking me if I was okay indirectly, so I just nodde my head and continued to stare out the window.

MinHo and his poker face made it really hard to know the real meanings behind his words.

He could say the same words with the same expression, but still make it mean to different things.

It's creepy if you ask me.

Just then, my phone beeped in my bag and I reached out to look at who had texted me.

Onew Hyung?

But he was only two seats ahead of me.....

I stretched my neck to catch a glimpse of him to see if he would hint me about this, but he had his eyes focussed at the back of our Manager Hyung.

I just opened the text and read.

'Y were u l8? U made Manager Hyung so mad u kno..... :( Just do ur best at our schedule & mayb he'll loosen up k? Fighting! (Key and Taem says Fighting! as well ^^)'

Aww.....

Onew Hyung could be so goofy and clumsy at times, but when the time came to be and act like a leader, he did it well.

Always encouraging his DongSaengs on and helping us improve our flaws.

Well, I guess that's why SHINee is so close.

I could make it through this crisis about Jessica NooNa and it'll be all good afterwards.

Yes, it will.

 

------------------------------------

O_O

o_o

-_-

Omgosh.

That was horrible.

T_T

Please forgive me!

Ah, at least it was longer than I thought it would be. :|

I have a busy afternoon tomorrow as well, so if I don't update in the morning, I'll be updating in the evening/night.

Sorry, but my Dad's looking for a house to move to so I can be closer to school & I have to go with him, plus my friend wants to watch a movie with me and I just cant decline movies ^_^

Though, my subscribers are better than a movie, she's one of my bf's so gotta hang out with her :)

You understand, right?

Comment~!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3