Nightmare.

They All Have A Date?!

Here's the chapter I promised I'd update today! ^^

Hope you enjoy it~! :)

-----------------------------------------

 

One day before SNSD's two days off work began.....

 

Jessica's POV

I pulled the blanket over my head and buried my face into my huge, soft pillow.

My cellphone wouldn't stop ringing and I really needed to sleep before going to schedule around 7.30am.

I kept myself hidden in bed, hoping that my phone would somehow miracuolously fall off the bedside table and break itself.

Unfortunate for me, that miracle didn't happen and the phone kept ringing.

I wondered how Tiffany could sleep through that noise.

Maybe I just heard it too much.

Yes, I heard it too much.

Kim JongHyun, the guy who can be extremely persistant, called me everyday since that day he ran out after recognizing the phone number of his girlfriend.

Finally, I gave up on hoping.

I kicked the covers off of me and picked up my phone.

I pulled the battery out and chucked it under my bed along with my cellphone.

Tiffany: What time is it?

Tiffany slurred her words as she the bed she was sleeping in.

I turned to look at the clock as I settled back into my bed.

Me: 6am.

I knew I sounded so blunt and icy, but honestly, anyone in my position would sound like that.

Last night, everyone decided we'd have a room change.

It was quite late at night though, so we only got as far as choosing our roommates.

We didn't even bother to move our beds or blankets and pillows - we just fell asleep in a bed in our desiganted room.

Tiffany and Sunny became my roommates and I didn't decline.

Tiffany was the only one I could talk to about JongHyun if I ever wanted to and I knew that if Sunny ever found out she'd keep it to herself.

Me: Hey..... Where's Sunny? I thought she was sleeping in here too.

Tiffany: Err..... Lounge..... Dunno.....

Tiffany slurred dramatically on the word 'Dunno' and I could tell she was going back to sleep.

Wanting to follow Tiffany, I layed back down on my bed and stared at the white, empty ceiling.

My mind seemed to resemble that ceiling.

Blank.

Totally blank.

'Ring! Ring!'

I bolted up at the sound of the ringing.

I had already had enough of that noise today and I would

Tiffany: Sorry!

Tiffany picked up her phone and answered it, still slurring a little, making her sound a bit drunk.

I would've giggled at her if I wasn't in this state.

Tiffany: Huh? Uhm..... Okay..... Jessica, it's for you.....

She tossed her phone across the room to me.

I reacted just in time to catch it.

Me: Hello?

JongHyun: Don't hang up, I have news!!!!!

Seriously?!

He called Tiffany, so she could trick me into talking to him?!

I turned to give Tiffany the icy glare, but she had fallen asleep in that tiny amount of time.....

I wish I could fall asleep that fast.

JongHyun: Hello? NooNa, please don't hang up!

Me: Just say the news you're so willing to tell me.

JongHyun: Okay, thank you! I'll make it quick! The news is..... Oh wait, I'll tell you who the person calling and texting you was first.....

Me: You mean your girlfriend.

Though I sounded cold and uncaring, I had to bite my bottom lip to keep myself from tearing up.

JongHyun: What?! No, she's not my girlfriend!!!!!

Me: She said she was.

JongHyun: No, she's not!!!!!

Me: You know what, I don't really want to hear the news. Bye.

JongHyun: No!!!!! I need you to know the news!

Me: Then hurry up.

JongHyun: Okay..... Well, I'll tell you the news first, but you have to give me time to explain the rest of the news, okay?

Me: I said, hurry up.

JongHyun: Er..... I'll just take that as a yes. Anyway, the news is that whatever news comes up in the next few days about me is not true.

Me: .....

JongHyun: Like..... Uhm..... I'll just tell you the news that will come up. In the news, there'll be something about me and Shin SeKyung going out. That's not true though, so don't believe it, okay?

Me: Was that the news?

JongHyun: Yes.

Me: Bye.

I hung up on JongHyun and was about to pull the battery out when I realised that this wasn't my phone, it was Tiffany's.

Instead, I put it on silent and placed it in Tiffany's hand, so if someone rang or texted, she'd hopefully feel the vibration and wake up.

I looked at the clock again.

6.15am.

I really need to get back to sleep.

My head hit the pillow and I melted into the matress and blanket.

This time, my eyelids started growing heavier and heavier until they finally closed.

Sleep took over my body and brain.

At first, I felt relief anf relaxation flood my body.

But, no, I wasn't allowed that kind of happiness right now.

Nightmare.