GyuRi's Plan, Tiffany & YoonA

They All Have A Date?!

A week passed and GyuRi was in her room by herself thinking.....

 

*GyuRi's Flashback*

TaecYeon: (Fiddling with his phone) Should I call her? No.....

GyuRi: TaecYeon-ah~!

TaecYeon: !!!!! (Turns around to look at GyuRi) Oh, GyuRi-sshi.....

GyuRi: Let's go and grab some lunch~! I'm really hungry~!

TaecYeon: ..... Uhm..... You never talk like this to me.....

GyuRi: Hurry~! I was waiting for you to finish up and the others to leave, so I could eat with you~!

TaecYeon: GyuRi-sshi? Are you okay? You didn't even greet me the other time we met.....

GyuRi: Aww, I'm sorry..... But will you eat with me?

TaecYeon: Are you like..... Asking me out.....?

GyuRi: Bingo! You're sweet and smart~!

TaecYeon: .....

GyuRi: Hmm..... Okay, I'll ask you out directly then. Will you go out with me? And be my boyfriend? Please?

TaecYeon: Uhm..... Yea, why not.

GyuRi: (Slightly taken aback) Er..... What about YoonA? Are you gonna dump her?

TaecYeon: Don't worry about YoonA, I've got her sorted out.

GyuRi: Uhm..... Okay, cool~! Let's go, then!

*End of GyuRi's Flashback*

 

She picked up a mirror and started talking to her reflection.....

 

GyuRi: I can't believe that TaecYeon would  fall for me so easily..... I mean I know that I'm beautiful and all, but I thought that TaecYeon was a good guy! I thought he'd be stubborn and try to explain he had a girlfriend..... Well, I guess that's not the case! He's just making this easier for me to carry out my plan~! I'm just too beautiful for anyone to resist~!

Nicole: (Knocks on the door) Unni..... I'm going out somewhere with Sunny Unni..... See you later.....

GyuRi: Nicole! Come in my room and talk to me! Don't be scared of me!

Sunny: (From the front door) Nicole! Let's go!

Nicole: (Opens the door slightly and peeks in without coming in) I have to go now Unni..... Bye! (Shuts the door and runs out)

GyuRi: Yah! Nicole Jung!

 

At SNSD's house.....

 

YoonA: (Sigh)

Jessica: YoonA..... I know it's hard for you that TaecYeon Oppa isn't answering your phone, I'm going through the same thing right now..... Just please talk to me.....

YoonA: It's not the same..... You're ignoring Jay Oppa. I'm in the same position as Jay Oppa, not Unni.

Jessica: Aww..... Would you be happier if you knew why TaecYeon wouldn't contact you?

YoonA: It probably won't make me any happier than now, but at least I'll know what I did wrong.

Jessica: (Sigh) Okay. When TaeYeon Unni gets back from her schedule, we'll ask her to contact 2PM for us.

YoonA: We? TaecYeon Oppa won't do anything about 'we' if he knows that I'm part of that 'we'.

Jessica: ..... Okay, I'll call him then. But I can't guarantee he'll pick up my calls.

YoonA: Thank you, Jessica Unni.

Sunny: (Stumbles through the front door dragging Nicole behind her) YoonA!!!!! Are you here?

YoonA: Yea.....

Nicole: Unni! I don't think that.....

Sunny: Nicole just told me soemthing about TaecYeon Oppa..... And I think you should know.

Jessica: Hi Nicole~!

Nicole: Hi Jessica Unni~! Hi YoonA Unni~!

YoonA: Hi Nicole.....

Sunny: Done with the greetings yet? Anyway, Nicole was outside GyuRi Unni's room, about to tell her that she was going somewhere with me, when she heard her talking to herself.....

Nicole: YoonA Unni..... I'm just warning you that this might come to you as a shock..... I'm really sorry.

YoonA: No, don't worry. Continue, please.

Sunny: And Nicole heard her say that.....

Jessica: What is it?

Nicole: She said something like..... 'It was to easy to win TaecYeon over' and 'I thought he'd try to explain he had a girlfriend'.

YoonA: So..... You're saying that GyuRi Unni is going out with TaecYeon Oppa?

Nicole: I am really sorry.....

YoonA: So he dumped me for her?

Sunny: YoonA.....

YoonA: (Sigh) Thanks for telling me this, Sunny Unni and Nicole. I really appreciate it. You can go along and enjoy your day now.

Nicole: Will you be okay Unni?

Jessica: She'll be fine. I'll look after her and make sure she's good.

 

At 2PM's house.....

 

WooYoung: So you dumped YoonA for GyuRi?!

TaecYeon: Shh!!!!! JunSu Hyung might hear us from his room!!!!!

WooYoung: Why can't he hear about this?

TaecYeon: Just because..... I don't want Hyung hearing our conversation. And I don't want you to tell anyone about this.

WooYoung: (Whispers) Okay..... But seriously?! I thought that you would've kept with YoonA, especially since you know how hard it was for her to find out that she was being cheated on.....

TaecYeon: (Sigh) You know what..... I might just as well tell you the truth. But promise that you won't tell anyone and you'll believe me.

WooYoung: Promise!

TaecYeon: Well..... You remember that day when Jay said he was going on a date?

WooYoung: Oh yes! He seemed very excited about seeing Jessica!

TaecYeon: Oh..... You don't know about that.....

WooYoung: What?

TaecYeon: I'll tell you my story first..... You know how everyone was out except for JunSu Hyung, JunHo, ChanSung and me? Well, YoonA and Jessica came over to our house that day.

WooYoung: What about Jay Hyung?

TaecYeon: It turns out that Jay Hyung never went on the date with Jessica. So we called him up and asked him if he was still on his date and he hesitantly answered yes. All of us were so preoccupied in the phone call that none of us noticed that JunSu Hyung and YoonA had dissappeared.

WooYoung: Oh no, I think I can sort of guess where this is going.....

TaecYeon: I found them in my room..... They were kissing.

WooYoung: Hey, but you know that JunSu Hyung had a thing for YoonA, right? It was probably just JunSu forcing her to kiss him or something!

TaecYeon: That's the first thought that came into my mind too, but YoonA said.....

WooYoung: What did she say?

TaecYeon: She said to JunSu that she'd be his girlfriend.

WooYoung: Omo..... Are you sure she said that?

TaecYeon: I'm sure. I was right outside the door when she said it.

WooYoung: I'm so sorry.....

 

Tiffany was sitting on a bench in the park.....

 

*Tiffany's Flashback*

HyungJoon: Hi Tiffany~! I heard that you had the wrong phone number! Haha~!

Tiffany: (Smiles shyly) Hello, HyungJoon Sunbaenim.....

HyungJoon: Just call me Oppa~! I don't mind!

Tiffany: HyungJoon Oppa. I have something to say.

HyungJoon: Okay~!

Tiffany: I..... I like you. I like you alot.

HyungJoon: I like you too! You're a great Hoobae and friend to have~!

Tiffany: It's..... No not like that..... I really like you. As in..... Like-like you.

HyungJoon: Tiffany..... Is that why you rejected JungMin Hyung? Because of me?

Tiffany: I've already hurt too many people. I didn't want to hurt JungMin Oppa by lying to him.

HyungJoon: I'm sorry, but..... JungMin Oppa really likes you and..... I don't think it'd be right for me to go out with you when a person who's one of my best friend likes you so much.

Tiffany: (Sigh) I'm sorry..... Can you not mention anything about this to JungMin Oppa? Or HyunJoong Oppa? I don't want to put them in an awkward position.

HyungJoon: Sure. I'm really sorry, Tiffany. I really am.

Tiffany: No, it's okay. Thank you anyway.

*End of Tiffany's Flashback*

Tiffany: Why am I so sad..... I thought I was prepared for this.....

 

While Tiffany was sulking on the bench, HyunJoong and HyungJoon were leaning behind a tree leaving just the tree and a pathway through the park between them and Tiffany.....

 

HyunJoong: So..... What did Tiffany talk to you about?

HyungJoon: Just..... Stuff.....

HyunJoong: You promised that you wouldn't tell, right?

HyungJoon: She asked me not to tell you. Or JungMin Hyung.

HyunJoong: I feel so sorry for JungMin. He must be hurting bad inside, but hiding it.

HyungJoon: That goes the same for Tiffany..... I can't believe I rejected her.....

HyunJoong: So she asked you out and you rejected her?

HyungJoon: !!!!! I just felt it was wrong to go out with her when JungMin Oppa was the one who really likes her.....

HyunJoong: But..... Would you have accepted her request for her date if JungMin never had asked her out first?

HyungJoon: I don't know..... I think I would've given her a chance, you know, to see if I do really like her and all.

HyunJoong: Oh..... We should probably get going now..... (Comes out from behind the tree and walks towards the pathway)

HyungJoon: Hyung! Wait!

?????: HyungJoon Oppa? HyungJoon Oppa~!

HyungJoon: When will she leave me alone!!!!!

HyunJoong: HyungJoon! Run!!!!!

HyungJoon: (????? hugs him) Hyung!!!!!

 

Tiffany heard the shouting and looked up to see the commotion.....

 

Tiffany: So HyungJoon Oppa already has a girlfriend.....