The Last Time I Cry Because Of You.

They All Have A Date?!

About 6 hours after PARK JaeBeom’s visit to Jessica…..

 

JongHyun’s POV

I peeked through the small window on the door of the room where Jessica NooNa was.

She seemed to be fast asleep and I was hesitating to walk in.

I really didn’t want to wake her up, but this was probably the only and the best time to talk to her.

I made sure the other SNSD Sunbaenims were all at a schedule and wouldn’t be back until I was finished.

Taking in a deep breath, I pushed the door open and slipped in.

Me: NooNa….. Jessica NooNa…..

I gently shook her shoulders.

Hopefully, I wasn’t hurting her…..

Me: Jessica NooNa?

I whispered closer to her ear.

Just then, she turned and her hand slapped me right across my face.

Ow…..

Jessica: Omo! I’m so sorry! Oh…..

She must’ve known she had slapped someone and was sitting up in a blink of an eye.

Hesitation was obvious in her thoughts when she saw who I was though.

Me: It’s okay. I just wanted to clear up the misunderstandings between us.

She shifted on the bed and sat down properly, avoiding all eye-contact.

Me: About last time, when I ran out after seeing that number….. That wasn’t and isn’t my girlfriend’s number.

No response came from her, so I just continued on steadily, thinking through my words carefully before I let them out cautiously.

I felt that anything could break her now, both emotionally and physically.

Me: But I did recognize the number, so I went to have a talk with her. To ask her questions and get some answers maybe.

Since Jessica NooNa had her head down, I couldn’t tell if she was going to cry or not.

Some reason, not knowing made me feel more careful about talking about this.

Jessica: You don’t have to be so cautious and talk in loops….. I’m not as weak as you think.

Her words came out forceful and for some reason, they hurt.

I shook it off though, she’s not called Ice Princess for nothing.

Me: Sorry…..

I guess another silence invaded the room, because Jessica NooNa spoke up again.

Jessica: Really, just keep going. I won’t be hurt or upset.

With more reassurance, I opened my mouth to continue.

Me: The person that had called you was SeKyung. Shin SeKyung. I talked with her and figured out that it was true that she had called you, but she only did it to…..

Jessica: Help you?

I looked up from the floor and straight into Jessica’s.

How had she known?

 

Jessica’s POV

The third visit of the day and even my fellow SNSD members hadn’t come in yet, due to schedules and rehearsals.

And all three of them were people I wasn’t expecting.

Me: Well, don’t look so surprised. She came by earlier.

Confusion was visible in his eyes.

Me: Shin SeKyung. She came by.

It was true.

A few hours after Jay Oppa came and went, SeKyung had come in.

I was awake at that time since I had just had taken some medicine and I was really surprised to see her.

We had never really met each other, so I didn’t really think of her coming at all.

 

*Jessica’s Flashback*

SeKyung: Hi….. Are you feeling alright to talk?

Jessica: Oh, hi….. Shin SeKyung-sshi, right?

SeKyung: Just call me SeKyung, please.

Jessica: You can call me Jessica Unni too. I don’t mean to be rude, but can I ask why you’re here?

SeKyung: JongHyun didn’t tell you, did he?

Jessica: ….. Tell me what?

SeKyung: You remember that letter?

Jessica: (Nods) Why?

SeKyung: It was me who sent it.

Jessica: But…..

SeKyung: He wrote the letter, but he never decided to send it. So I managed to sneak it and then I sent it to you. I’m really sorry for doing that, but I just knew that JongHyun would never be able to break up with you….. Especially when he chose to say it to you in person…..

Jessica: ….. So you’re his girlfriend, right? You were the one who called and texted me….. Right?

SeKyung: I did make those calls and texts, but I lied. I’m not JongHyun’s girlfriend.

Jessica: You said so yourself when you called.

SeKyung: I was lying. He has a different girlfriend.

Jessica: Then who are you?

SeKyung: I’m just like a friend, I guess.

Jessica: A….. Friend?

SeKyung: I’m in a complicated position and relationship with JongHyun and people included in this. It’s something you wouldn’t understand.

Jessica: Don’t underestimate me…..

SeKyung: Oh no! I’m not underestimating you!

Jessica: Then tell me. I have the right to know…..

SeKyung: Unni….. I’m sorry. I’ll tell you, but it’s going to be hard to understand. My company and SM wants something from me and JongHyun….. They want us to be a couple….. Of course, we’re each others’ ideal type, but JongHyun was already in a different relationship and I wasn’t ready for one. We both declined, but they kept on asking us, then they stopped asking altogether and told us to be a couple. I was about to give in to them, but JongHyun wouldn’t.

Jessica: Was this after he broke up with me?

SeKyung: Uh….. It was before, but he was already with someone else…..

Jessica: ….. Who?

SeKyung: Unni…..

Jessica: Who?

SeKyung: F(x)’s Luna.

Jessica: ….. Luna….. (Sighs) Continue, please…..

SeKyung: Just tell me if you want me to stop and go, okay? I don’t want to hurt you anymore than I already have.

Jessica: (Nods)

SeKyung: So I saw JongHyun write the letter, but when he never gave it to you, I….. You know this bit. And now we’re all in this messed up place…..

Jessica: One more question. Were you the one with JongHyun out at the countryside?

SeKyung: No, that wasn’t me. Like I said, I’m not with him, Luna is…..

Jessica: ….. Hey, SeKyung….. Thank you for telling me all this. I really needed to know the truth and now that I do, I feel a lot lighter.

SeKyung: Aww, thank you. I’m sorry we had to meet like this though.

Jessica: But if we met differently, I don’t think we would’ve come closer like this.

SeKyung: Yea, we wouldn’t have, I guess. (Hugs Jessica)

Jessica: (Hugs SeKyung) Was that why you came here? To tell me that?

SeKyung: And a little more. In a few months, there’s going to be a scandal between me and JongHyun. I just want you to know that that’s not real.

Jessica: So that’s what he was talking about with the news…..

SeKyung: He already told you that?

Jessica: Not really, he just said don’t trust the news or something like that. (Smiles) SeKyung, you’re a really nice person.

SeKyung: You’re a nice person too. When are you getting out of hospital?

Jessica: I’m allowed out tonight or tomorrow morning.

SeKyung: Oh, that’s good!

Jessica: Yea….. About before, when I was being all icy….. I’m sorry. I just really wanted to know everything.

SeKyung: No worries. (Phone rings) Oh no, I have to go now….. Schedules.

Jessica: (Giggles) You go do your job. We could maybe meet up someday soon and talk more.

SeKyung: Sure! See you later then, Jessica Unni!

Jessica: See you!

*End of Jessica’s Flashback*

 

Jessica’s POV

Me: I know everything, so you don’t have to be here. And I’m not angry, okay? I just….. Need some time.

Without waiting for a reply, I pulled the blanket over my head and pretended to go back to sleep.

Soon enough, I heard the door open and close.

Only then did I let the tears roll down my cheeks.

This will be the last time I cry because of you, Kim JongHyun.

 

-----------------------------------------------

Yay, long chappie!!!!! :)

I was listening to;

SNSD - Girls' Generation, CNBlue - Love & I'm A Loner, SHINee - JoJo & Love Like Oxygen, Se7en - Digital Bounce. ^^

They're all such good singers! ^_^

Comment~! ^^