SHINee's Girls.

They All Have A Date?!

SeoHyun's POV

I was preparing breakfast for me and the Unnis who were yet to wake up when my cellphone started ringing.

I answered the phone.

KyuHyun: Hi SeoHyun..... This is KyuHyun..... Could you please come to the park out behind your house? Thanks.

Without giving me a chance to answer yes or no, he hung up.

I turned off the stove and left a note on the fridge saying, 'Unnis~! KyuHyun Oppa wanted to meet me, so I left some miso soup on the stove, but it's cold, so warm it up beofre you eat~! There's also some cold rice in the fridge and some side dishes too~!'.

I quickly got dresssed and walked out to the park.

There, I saw him, in the distance.

Me: Hi Oppa!

KyuHyun: Hi SeoHyun.....

Me: What did you want to say?

He slowly pulled out a little box from his pocket.

KyuHyun: Would you mind putting this on to say that you're mine?

When he opened the box, a silver ring with a gold lining was waiting inside.

Me: But..... I'm Onew Oppa's. And you know that.

KyuHyun Oppa seems annoyed that I mentioned his name.....

KyuHyun: No you're not! You're mine! And I'll prove it to you!

He grabbed my wrist - no, he squeezed my wrist - and the grip was so hard, it really hurt.

He dragged me along the park pathway.

Me: I have to go back! Let me go, Oppa! Please!

KyuHyun Oppa didn't listen to me, but he slightly loosened his grip on my wrist, letting the blood circulate around my hand.

Me: Oppa! Unnis don't know where I am! They'll be worried! Let me go! Wah!

I was about to shout for help when a voice from behind stopped me from shouting and KyuHyun Oppa from walking.

?????: What are you doing to SeoHyun?

He knows my name?

I tried to get a good look at his face, but the Sun was shining from behind him, which only let me see his silouette.

KyuHyun: Nothing that concerns you!!!!!

?????: SeoHyun seems like she dosen't like what you're doing to her.....

KyuHyun Oppa completely loosened his grip on my wrist and I slipped away from him.

And then I ran.

I ran as fast as I could to somewhere, anywhere.

I could feel both their eyes staring at me from behind, but I still ran and never looked back.

When I stopped running, I was really far away from the park - and SNSD's house.

Something looked similar about the street, but I still didn't know which way to go.

I decided that I should keep walking forwards and maybe I'll end up in the city, where I could then take a bus back home.

I had been walking for about 20 minutes when I saw a very familiar building up ahead.

It was the library!

I was so glad to see the library, that I started running again.

I ran with the last strengths of my legs.

Then as I turned around the corner to the entrance of the library, I crashed into someone.

I quickly got up and quietly apologized.

Me: Sorry.....

I was expecting some scolding as I stood there, but instead, I heard ChanSung Oppa's voice.

ChanSung: SeoHyun? Are you okay?

 

Sunny's POV

I called YuRi and luckily, she hadn't left yet.

YuRi, Tiffany and I had to take a bus to SHINee's house, as it was too far to walk.

Tiffany: Thanks for waking me up to ask me if I wanted to join you!

YuRi: You're welcome~!

We all held a bag with food inside.

Finally, we got to our destination.

MinHo: They're here~!

Key: Sunny NooNa~!

TaeMin: Tiffany NooNa~!

MinHo: YuRi NooNa~!

Onew: Chicken~!

YuRi, Tiffany and I greeted them back warmly and put down the food bags in the kitchen before heading into the lounge.

MinHo and YuRi seemed very close, whereas TaeMin and Tiffany were like the exact opposite - totally awkward!

Key motioned me to come into the study and I followed obediently.

Key: I am so sorry about what happened the other day.....

Me: It's all good~! I'm just glad that JongHyun decided to tell the truth! Where is he anyway?

Key: He's hiding in his room, I think.....

Me: Hiding..... Right.....

Then the atmosphere became very awkward.

More awkward than TaeMin and Tiffany.

It seemed like we wanted to talk about the same thing though, but we just didn't know how to say our thoughts.

Me: Uhm.....

Key: Yea.....

Me: Okay, I'm just going to say this..... About us, I think that we should just remain friends, but if you want to still stay together, I'm willing to give us another chance.....

Key: Haha, I was thinking about that too. I agree that we should remain friends, really good friends though~!

Me: Haha, of course!

So the awkward atmosphere was gone.

Me: Oh, one more thing..... The necklace.....

Key: We can keep it as a friendship necklace~!

Me: Nice idea~!

We went to the kitchen and found Onew about to gulp down all the chicken dishes.

Key: Onew Hyung! Don't eat the chickens all by yourself!

Me: We brought it so we could all share it you know~!

 

YuRi's POV

MinHo took me out to the deck out the back of the house.

The first thing MinHo told me about was the JongHyun and Sunny kiss incident.

MinHo: JongHyun Hyung admitted it himself. He said that he kissed Sunny.

I was glad that he truth had come out.

It felt like so long since I had talked to MinHo.

He was still just as friendly and just as handsome as before though!

MinHo: We need to get a couple ring or necklace soon!

Me: Yes, we do~!

MinHo: Are you free this evening? Because SHINee has a schedule in the afternoon.....

Me: Aww, I'm so sorry, but SNSD has a schedule in the evening!

MinHo: Oh.....

We talked about other stuff like our new songs and dances and then MinHo told me a very interesting - or not so interesting - event that happened to him not so long ago.....

MinHo: Us SHINee, we were at a live performance along with some other singers and one of them was Kara. I was wandering about in the corridors when GyuRi NooNa came up to me and..... Well, asked me out.

I wasn't surprised by the fact that he got asked out, but I was more surprised that he was actually telling me this.

Me: And you said.....

MinHo: I said no! Then she said that she'd give me one more chance to go out with her, but I told her that I already had a girlfriend. She got quite mad and stormed off in a huff.

I was touched that he said no to her.

Actually, it was something that's expected, of course, but seeing that it was GyuRi Unni, the Goddess, I would've understood him not being able to decline.

If he had said yes though, I would've been so mad at him!!!!!

 

Tiffany's POV

TaeMin and I were so awkward!

We just kept stealing glances at each other.

TaeMin looked like he had something bothering him, something he wanted to tell me.

I decided that we were never going to talk unless I broke the silence.

So I did.

Me: Is there something bothering you? You look uncomfortable.....

TaeMin: Actually, there's something I want to tell you..... But I don't know how to say it.

I was right.

He had something to tell.

Me: Just say it however it comes out. I'm sure I'll be able to understand.

TaeMin: Okay, but before I say what's on my mind, can I ask NooNa a question first?

Me: Go ahead!

TaeMin: Do you really like me?

Me: What do you mean.....

TaeMin: when you said that you were going out with me, it was just to make me feel happy, right?

I couldn't really understand it.

Why would he ask me a question like that?

TaeMin: NooNa. Just please tell me the truth. I won't be sad or hurt, I promise!

Me: Okay. I might seem so bad for doing and saying this, but yes. I said that I was your girlfriend to make you happy. You look your best when you're smiling you know.....

I was scared that he'd be hurt and sad, but it seemed like he took it well.

His expression wasn't exactly a happy one though.

TaeMin: I guess I can tell you this then. Hyungs and I went to do a live performance a few days ago. I saw alot of other singers there including..... Including Kara.

I could sort of guess where this was going.....

Me: Let me guess. You fell for GyuRi Unni, the Goddess.

TaeMin seemed surprised at my remark.

TaeMin: Uhm..... Yea, I guess I did.....

He stared at me intensely as if he was scared I was going to start crying.

Me: Don't worry, I'm not hurt or sad. I'm actually glad that you've found someone you really like.

TaeMin: NooNa..... I'm sorry.....

Me: Hey, you shouldn't be apologizing~! I shoud be..... I'm sorry.....

TaeMin: Tiffany NooNa, cold you help me though?

Me: With what?

He explained calmly that he wanted to get closer to GyuRi Unni before he actually decided whether he really liked her or not.

I didn't know if I could be much help with that, but I said yes anyway.

After all, TaeYeon seemed to be pretty close to Nicole and Nicole is from Kara~!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this chapter was good!

Thank you to all the readers, commenters and subscribers~!