Spare Time = Date Time! (Part 1 - Early Morning)

They All Have A Date?!

I've made this chapter different and made one day into 9 parts/POVs to see how each member spent their day!

Hope you enjoy~!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SeoHyun: Unni~! It's nearly the end of 2008! Aren't we gonna do something special?

TaeYeon: How about we have a free day today? We can do whatever we like!

SeoHyun: I'm going to study!

Tiffany: I'm going to the mall!

Sunny: I'm going down to the winter beach!

SooYoung: I'm going to a restaurant!

YuRi: I'm going to..... do my own stuff!

YoonA: Same.....

Jessica: Me too.....

HyoYeon: Okay..... Well, I'm going down to the dance studio!

TaeYeon: I'm going to rest at home for a while and maybe go somewhere later.....

 

The members all went their separate ways and while some did what they said they would, some had secret plans.....

 

TaeYeon's Early Morning/POV

As the members left the lounge, I flopped onto the sofa to make myself look tired and wanting to rest.

I had told them I was going to rest at home and maybe go out somewhere later.

I felt bad for lying - no, fooling the members, but if I wanted to keep my secret love life a secret, I had to lie - fool them.

I wasn't gonna rest.

I only lay there on the couch until I heard the front door of the house and SeoHyun's study door shut and as soon as the house grew silent, I jumped up and slipped into the bathroom.

I put some make-up on and put on a dress I had picked out last night before going to bed.

I looked at the clock - 8:05AM.

I still had 55 minuted before meeting time.

I grabbed an apple off the kitchen countertop and sliced it up into pieces and ate a couple of them.

I covered the rest with a kitchen towel and put it into the fridge.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I walked towards the back door.

Wait, I forgot to tell SeoHyun something.....

"SeoHyun~! I put some cut up apples in the fridge, so you can eat them if you want! I'm just gonna go somewhere and I might not be back until lunch!"

There.

Now I can go.

I put my heels on, slipped out the back door and walked towards the park.

To my surprise, I saw his car parked just outside of the back driveway that we never used.

Excited, I started running.

He got out when he saw me and he walked towards me, which only made me more excited then, I fell.

I fell right into his arms.

He slightly lifted me up to help me stand properly.

So there I was, in the middle of the sidewalk, getting hugged.

It wasn't the first time he's hugged me, I thought.

So why so shocked?

He hugged me a little more tightly then laughed.

?????: Silly TaeYeon. You shouldn't run in heels.

He held my hand and took me to the passenger side of his car, opened the door and helped me in.

So embarrasing, yes, I know, but I felt.....

So special.

 

Jessica's Early Morning/POV

YuRi totally saved me.

If she hadn't said that she was gonna do her own stuff, I would've been stuck at home once again.

I'm not really the type of person who's shy to say what they like, dislike and so on, but when it comes to love, I can't say a word about it.

Even when no-one knows.

I freak out that if I say something - like what YuRi said - they'll figure out everything.

Stupid, eh?

So I left the house with all the other members and surprisingly, they all seemed to have went up the sidewalk to the hill and parks or went down the sidewalk to the city.

I crossed the road, I needed a ride on the bus.

It was only when I got onto the bus that I realised that Tiffany who had wanted to go to the mall had gone down the sidewalk.

It was possible that she wanted to walk there, which takes about an hour if you walk fast.

That wasn't the Tiffany I knew, but I had things to worry about myself.

I got off at the city.

I went into the mall - Tiffany would've wanted to come to this mall, the best one around - and walked straight into the bathrooms.

I locked myself into a cubicle and pulled out a pair of jeans and a cool t-shirt.

I got changed, neatly folded my other clothes, put it into my bag and walked out to the mirrors.

I put my make-up on and pulled out my cellphone to make a call.

"Oppa? Yes, I'm here. No, I'm not outside, I'm at the food court. You are too? Haha, thats's great! See you very soon, Oppa!"

I put my make-up back into my bag and walked out.

It was nearly 9AM already.

?????: Jessica!

I looked up to see him.

Me: Jay Oppa!

 

Sunny's Early Morning/POV

I walked out along with the other 6 members.

When we got out of the house, Jessica went to the bus stop across the road, YoonA, SooYoung and I went down the sidewalk and the rest went up the sidewalk.

It was obvious that we were going to different places.

But this unpleasant thought bubbled inside me.

'What if we're going to the same place, to the same person?'

Just as I was about to turn around and go back to the house, SooYoung decided she'd go to this Italian Restaurant, which was just across the road a few meters ahead.

YoonA also had decided she'd go down to the city to look around.

I lent her my hat to use as a disguise.

I won't need it, I thought to myself.

I stopped beside a bench on the sidewalk and waved to YoonA and SooYoung.

I dug my phone out of my handbag and called him.

Me: Where are you? I'm waiting.....

?????: Look across the road!

Me: Why?

I turned.

There he was.

He had something in his hands, I couldn't exactly make out what it was until he crossed the road, gave me a hug and showed me.

It was two necklaces - couple necklaces.

There was a heart on each necklace, his had my name on it and mine had his name on it.

Then beside the heart charm, another charm hung, it was half a circle with a zigzag edge where it supposedly had been 'cut' and half a sun was engraved into it.

His charm was exactly the same, just flipped around.

Me: Thanks..... This is so pretty~!

?????: Anything for a beautiful sonyeo like you!

I've known this guy for about a year now, but I never knew he had this kind of side to him.

We walked down to the park and watched the big clock tower's bell go 'DING!' 9 times before we started walking again.

For a split second, as we turned around, I thought I saw YoonA.....

Probably just my imagination playing with me.

 

Tiffany's Early Morning/POV

I walked.

And walked.

I didn't know where I was going.

I just came out of the house to be alone.

And now I was just walking.

I felt like a lost puppy.

I wandered about like that for 30 minutes.

?????: Are you lost?

Me: Huh?

He was just so.....

Shiny.

That's it.

He was so shiny, I could only see his sillouette.

He came closer to me.

?????: Is there anything I could do to help?

Me: Who are you.....

?????: My name's TaeMin. I'm from SHINee..... You are?

His voice was so pure and innocent.

SHINee?

I know them.

TaeMin?

I know him too.....

I fell.

I -out.

I lost conciousness.

I fell into his arms.

 

HyoYeon's Early Morning/POV

I walked out the front door.

I went to the practice studio, like I said.

But I was going there not to dance, but to meet someone.

I was so glad that TaeYeon suggested we had our own spare time.

It totally made it easier to get out without gaining attention.

I walked down to the studio and when I couldn't find Oppa around, I went in.

?????: HyoYeon~!

Me: EunHyuk Oppa~!

He walked towards me and I held my arms out for a hug.

He always gave me cuddles and hugs.

But this time, it wasn't a hug.

Or a cuddle.

He held my face and kissed me.

On the lips.

I stayed still, partly because I was too surprised to move and partly because I was enjoying the kiss.

It was just a kiss.

But it was my first kiss.

And I didn't wanna ruin it.

I just stayed still.

And there we were just inside the glass door of the practice stadium, kissing.

When EunHyuk stopped it was only to give me a hug.

EunHyuk: I love you.

And I whispered back the same words.

EunHyuk seemed to be very happy I said that and he took my hand and led me out of the entrance to the sidewalk outside.

As we were walking down the sidewalk, we heard the clock tower's bell 'DING!' 9 times, letting us know the time.

 

YuRi's Early Morning/POV

I said I'd be doing my own thing.

And I was going to be doing my own thing.

I walked up the sidewalk with HyoYeon and Tiffany.

They started to speed up, which gave me the perfect chance to slip away and go down to the park behind our house.

I had to walk down a steep slope, but it was worth it.

Last time I met with MinHo was a while ago - maybe about two months ago?

I was so excited that I slipped on some moss halfway down the slope and slid down.....

Only to find myself in MinHo's arms!

I threw my arms around his neck in joy and for a second, he seemed to have not known what to do, but he wrapped his arms around my waist and we hugged each other.

We took a walk around the park, avoiding people if we could and talked about what had happened in the time we didn't see each other.

MinHo: I missed you so much, Noona!

Me: I missed you too! About before..... How did you know I was gonna fall?

MinHo: That's you, being all dangerous and then clumsy. (Smiles) What do you want to do now?

Me: Let's go to the clock tower! We just might be able to see the bell ring!

Sadly, the bell didn't give us enough time and just as we started to run, the bell started ringing.

MinHo: Haha, too late! Maybe we could go somewhere and come back for the 12 o'clock one?

Me: Sure!

 

SooYoung's Early Morning/POV

I could see the restaurant, just meters ahead of me.

I didn't really worry much.

Me: I think I'm gonna eat something from that Italian Restaurant across the road.....

YoonA: Okay.....

Sunny: Uhm..... I just need to make a phone call, you guys go ahead..... See you later!

Geez, they're gullible!

And they didn't even check to see if I went the right way!

I crossed the road and saw JinKi.

His smile had not changed since the last time I saw him, but I hated him ever since he cheated on me, which was like a year ago.

He walked over to me and suddenly grabbed my hand.

I kept a straight face.

He took me down the road and opened a car door.....

But not just any car door.....

A limousine!

He hired a limousine for me!!!!!

I stared at him in amazement, not able to keep my straight face any longer.

Me: You did this for me?

?????: No, I did.

Jinki: No, I did! I hired this limousine for you!

?????: Firstly, I bought this for SooYoung, with my money and you can't hire this limousine without the owner's permission and the owner is SooYoung.

I was shocked.

I bent down and looked inside the limousine to see who was inside.

I can't believe it.

JongHyun is inside the limousine.

Two members of SHINee are fighting over me.

Over ME.

JongHyun: Onew, you can ride as long as SooYoung lets you. And I'm sitting by SooYoung.

Onew: NOT FAIR!!!!!

I decided I should get a say.....

Me: Onew, you cheated on me and YoonA, my sister-like friend. You can ride in the limo if you want, but I want you dropped off at your house. I could never forget how much you hurt me and YoonA.....

JongHyun: Way to go, SooYoung! You heard her, Onew. Are you gonna ride or not?

Onew: Fine.

JongHyun: Hurry up and get in, we might be late for our special date since we have to drop off Onew at our house..... It's already nearly 9!

Once I got in, JongHyun put his arm around my shoulder which kinda gave me a shock, but I liked it.

He was warm and charismatic and handsome too.....

Onew, well, he was warm I guess, but he was just so childish.....

 

YoonA's Early Morning/POV

I walked down the sidewalk with Sunny Unni and SooYoung Unni.

Sunny Unni stopped to make a phone call.

SooYoung Unni left to a restaurant.

I was finally alone.

I took my cellphone out and looked at the background.

It was a picture of him and her together from the walk they took the other day after they ate dinner at 2PM's house.

TaecYeon is so cute, I thought to myself.

Just then, someone hugged her from behind.

?????: Admiring how cute I am?

Me: TaecYeon Oppa~!

TaecYeon: Come on, I wanna show you something!

He held on to my hand and dragged me over to this tall tower with a clock.

TaecYeon: This is a clock tower. The bell should ring any second now!

Just as he finished his sentence, the bell rang throughout the whole park, 9 times.

TaecYeon: DING!

Me: Haha, nice immitation!

And as we turned around to leave the park, I thought I saw Sunny Unni, for just a split second.....

But it's probably just my imagination.

 

SeoHyun's Early Morning/POV

I'm so glad that TaeYeon Unni decided to go somewhere.....

Otherwise, I would've never figured out a way to tell her that someone was here to pick me up.....

Only 10 more minutes left until 9.....

I better get ready!

I put on my hoodie top and put on a pair of denim shorts with leggings underneath.

I remember to put on my cap and my fake specs.

Ahh!

He's here!

My heart's starting to beat so fast.....

I open the door.

I see him standing there with his arms wide open.

I run to give him a hug.

Me: Oppa~!

?????: SeoHyun, sorry I'm late!

Me: No, you're not late!

And with that, we're walking up the sidewalk to take a walk in the hills.

Who knows, maybe it'll start snowing for that romantic effect!

I hold Oppa's hand tightly.

I really like him.

He's so kind and caring.

I love him.