Apology = Kiss.

They All Have A Date?!

I just want to clarify something here~!

I have nothing against Gyuri here I just needed an arrogant & 'evil' character!

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------

 

YoonA's POV

I was sitting on a chair inside the dance practice hall blankly staring at YuRi Unni dancing when my phone buzzed in my lap.

The screen said 'TaecYeon Oppa <3'.

I hesitated for a second, then walked out of the room silently and answered the phone.

Me: TaecYeon Oppa.....

TaecYeon: I'm sorry for bothering you, but I have something to tell you regarding..... Possibly regarding a member of your group.

Me: Oppa.....

TaecYeon: I'm at the park at the moment, by..... by a bench.

I knew exactly what bench he was talking about.

It sounded like he didn't really want to mention the bench, but the park was too big to not clarify a specific place to meet at.

Me: Okay..... I'll be there in about 15 or 20 minutes.

TaecYeon: See you soon.

Without waiting for a reply, he hung up.

I was so confused and upset at why he was acting this way.

I heard the door behind me open and shut as YuRi Unni came out to look for me.

YuRi: Hey! Are you okay? You look stunned and confused.....

Did it really show that much?

Me: No, I'm fine..... I'm really sorry Unni, but someone just called me and wants to meet up with me, like, right now.

YuRi: Oh, don't worry! I'll just practice a bit more here and then I'll probably head home soon. See you later!

I gave YuRi Unni a smile before heading out the practice hall and to the park.

When I got to the park, I took a shortcut to the bench and nearly hurt myself real bad.

The shortcut was a steep slope that led straight down to behind some trees and bushes which was just outlining a pathway that went past the bench.

I had never tried to go down that way before, considering the fact that I was never in a hurry going to the park and I didn't really like the idea of slipping down.

I lost my footing about a third of the way down and slipped, but luckily I landed on a soft bush, preventing me from doing myself much damage.

TaecYeon: Are you okay?

I was standing up and brushing myself down when I heard his voice.

It was filled with concern, but somewhat still.....

Emotion-less.

Me: Yea, I'm fine.

I answered without looking up.

I made my way towards the bench and TaecYeon Oppa, who seemed a little shocked by my also emotion-less reaction, followed behind.

Me: So what was it that you wanted to tell me?

I asked as I sat down on the bench, still not making any eye-contact.

TaecYeon: Uhm..... Oh yes. Is YuRi going out with MinHo?

Me: Why? Are you going to go out with her if she's not?

I was really surprised at what I had just said and TaecYeon Oppa seemed pretty dumbfounded too.

TaecYeon: Uh, what, no! I..... Urgh! You'll probably not believe me, but GyuRi told me that MinHo asked her out on a date and that she accepted it. I just thought that if YuRi is or was going out with MinHo, she should know.

MinHo Oppa?

He wouldn't do that.....

Me: Why would GyuRi Unni even tell you that though? You hardly know her.

TaecYeon: Exactly what I thought. Well, I came and did what I came to do, so I'm going now. Bye.

I can't believe he's like this.....

I'm so frustrated.....

Me: What did I do wrong?! Why are you acting like a..... Like a emotion-less zombie?!

Finally, I erupted.

I practically yelled that out, but fortunately only a few people were here and those people were too far away to hear my pathetic yell.

TaecYeon: For how long are you planning on keeping you and JunSu Hyung a secret? Did you even consider telling me?!

So he was holding in his anger too.

Well, until now.

Me: Me and JunSu Oppa? I have nothing to tell you about me and JunSu Oppa! I'm sorry if this sounds really disrespectful to your group, but he's just someone who keeps flirting with me! What about GyuRi Unni then? When were you going to tell me that you were going out with her? Did you just forget about me? Ignore me?

I broke down and let the tears I'd been holding in for so long fall down my hot cheeks.

Me: I didn't even want to come to your house, because of JunSu Oppa. But I came, because I knew you'd protect me and be there for me. And guess what happened, I got forgotten and JunSu Oppa literally abused me!!!!! He forces me to say that I want to be his girlfriend and still I only think about you and tell him that I never would be his girlfriend and that I was lying when I said I wanted to be. I was thinking and waiting for you to come and rescue me!!!!! Then I get dragged away by Jessica Unni before I can even say anything to anyone and you start ignoring me!!!!!

He seemed so stunned at that point that I thought he was a statue for a minute.

Me: I get all worried and worked up when I hear from Sunny Unni and Nicole that you're going out with GyuRi Unni. The least you could've done for me was to tell me that you were going out with someone else!!!!!

I wiped the tears with the back of my hands and turned around before starting to walk away.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, but I keep walking.

I was really angry - no, I was furious.

Not at him, but at me.

The hand pulled me back and into a hug.

I just stood still, letting myself be turned around by him.

TaecYeon: I'm sorry..... I didn't know that you were lying about being his girlfriend and the kiss..... It seemed so real.....

I didn't respond and stared at my shoes.

TaecYeon: Please forgive me..... And I only agreed to go out with GyuRi because I thought we had already broken up! You know I would never leave you for anyone.....

Tears started swelling up in my eyes and I pulled myself towards him, earning another hug from TaecYeon Oppa.

Me: I'm sorry, I forgive you, Oppa.

With that, he sligtly pulled away to look at my face for a brief second, before pulling into a kiss.....