Unknown Reason.

They All Have A Date?!

This chapter has anger in it so be prepared!!!!!

I just felt the need to stop there and keep it all mysterious until later today/tomorrow!

Enjoy~!

----------------------------------------------------------

 

JongHyun took Onew back to SHINee's house, due to him being really shocked and SeoHyun and Jessica followed, trying to explain what was happening.....

 

Onew's POV

JongHyun: Onew Hyung.....

Jessica: Onew! You have to listen to her explanation!

Oh no.

They're still following me.

I had ditched the rest of the group and ran for the sidewalk and everything was going as I planned, until SeoHyun, Jessica and JongHyun followed after me.

SeoHyun: Oppa, you don't understand what that was!

Actually, I knew perfectly what was happening.

I totally understood it all.

But I had to walk away.

JongHyun: Hyung!!!!!

He gripped my arm and stopped me, letting SeoHyun and Jessica catching up to me.

I kept my head low, not wanting to see their faces.

SeoHyun: Oppa, that was just a present to say thanks. For helping me out the other day when I was hurt!

Wait.....

SeoHyun got hurt?

And I was never there and never knew about it?

The urge to look up and hug SeoHyun and explain everything grew stronger and bigger.

I pulled my arm away form JongHyun.

SeoHyun: Oppa! Why won't you believe me? You know I'd never cheat on you!

She put her arm around me and slipped her other hand into mine as tears blurred my vision and I knew I was about to break.

I really didn't want to hurt her, but I just had to do this, for the better future for her.

I pulled my hand away from her and blinked like mad - fortunately no-one could see me with my head down - in attempt to get rid of the tears in my eyes.

Me: I..... I want to be alone SeoHyun.

JongHyun shuffled over to Jessica and gently pulled her away from us.

I gathered the courage to look up when the tears slightly dissapeared.

SeoHyun: Oppa.....

Me: I know I've been always believed you and always have been kind to you, but I don't think I want to do that anymore.

SeoHyun flinched and I also flinched at my own harsh words that came from my mouth.

SeoHyun: You don't have to be nice to me..... And you have every right not to believe me, but I don't want you to.....

Me: Look, here's the truth. I don't love you anymore, I don't even like you. I don't know why I even decided to go out with you in the first place.

My heart was beating so fast and I wanted to kill myself for doing this to SeoHyun.

By now, SeoHyun's eyes were filled with tears and I could see that she was trying hard to hold them back.

I took a step away from her which made her arm that was still around my shoulders drop.

Me: Don't you understand?!

I tried and succeeded at sounding angry, thanks to the hatred that was pointing all towards me.

Me: I don't want to go out with you anymore!!!!!

A tear rolled down her face and faced away from me.

That hurt me so much, to see her cry, that I would've stabbed myself with a knife if I had one there to do so.

Suddenly, I remembered the rest of the members of SHINee.

What do I do?

They all had so much relationship - where it be friendship or love - with SNSD.....

The least I could do was protect them.

Me: And when you tell all your Unnis what I've done to you, make sure that none of the other members of SHINee get bad names. After all, all the other members would help you.

She wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand and looked at me.

Her eyes were all red from all the tears, I was surprised I didn't heard her cry.

Right there and then, I considered running onto the road, but fortunately - or unfortunately - there were no cars anyway, so not much damage could've been done to me.

One last pain.

Before I change my mind.

Me: GO!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Her eyes met mine for a fraction of a second before she ran off.

I didn't see anger in her eyes - that's what I expected to see - but I saw an apologetic look instead.

I stood there as I watched her run further up the sidewalk and into her house.

JongHyun: Yah!!!!! What did you do to her?!

I didn't say anything, despite that he called me 'Yah' and was really mad at me.

Jessica was standing a couple of meters back as if she was scared of me.

I bit my lip to stop myself from crying and walked towards Jessica, slowly.

She seemed slightly alarmed and startled, but she didn't attpemt to run away or back away.

She instead gave JongHyun a quick glance before looking back at me.

I stopped myself when I was about halfway between JongHyun and Jessica.

Me: JongHyun and the rest of the members of SHINee had nothing to do with this..... Could you please let the rest of SNSD know that? And could you also tell SeoHyun I'm really sorry, but.....

JongHyun suddenly cut me off.

JongHyun: How can you say sorry after saying all those stuff to her?!

I saw Jessica giving him a glare which made him stop talking and I continued on.

Me: I'm really sorry. I'm sure SeoHyun will understand sooner or later why I did this, but for now..... I had to hurt her to make her go.....

Jessica looked really confused and kept her eyes on me as if I was to continue on talking, but I had nothing left to say.

I walked right past her and down the sidewalk, leaving the two with confused and slightly stunned looks on their faces.