Troubled.

They All Have A Date?!

At SHINee's house.....

 

MinHo: So. How's it going between you and Jessica NooNa?

JongHyun: .....

MinHo: I'll take that as good.

JongHyun: Hey! How is saying nothing taken as good?!

MinHo: Sorry..... What's up? I'm guessing it's not good between you and Jessica NooNa.....

JongHyun: I don't know. She was with Jay Hyung before she found me and I heard that he still likes her.

MinHo: So? Jessica NooNa likes you! There's nothing to worry about!

JongHyun: What if Jay Hyung is better for her? I might end up hurting her like how I hurt SooYoung and Sunny NooNa and Key..... I don't want that to happen.

MinHo: If you really, truly don't want to hurt her, you won't do that. I'm sure that you can be just as good, if not better than Jay Hyung.

JongHyun: But I had never intended on hurting SooYoung or Sunny NooNa. I ended up hurting them though. What if I repeat my mistakes and.....

MinHo: Look, Hyung. Do you really love her?

JongHyun: Yea, I think so.....

MinHo: Do you love her the way you loved SooYoung?

JongHyun: ..... No, it's different from that.

MinHo: If the feeling's different, the outcome will be different too. JongHyun Hyung, don't worry about it, think before you act and follow your heart. Hopefully, you won't make any mistakes that you won't regret.

JongHyun: ..... (MinHo stands up to leave the room) Hey, MinHo..... Thanks.

MinHo: You're welcome. Come on, Key Hyung will nag at us forever if you don't get ready to leave for our schedule soon. (Leaves the room)

 

At SS501's house.....

 

JungMin's POV

I watched carefully as he turned the book over in his hands hesitantly.

I kinda felt guilty and sorry for HyunJoong Hyung, because I knew it was me who started this.

He sighed and looked around at me and KyuJong Hyung.

HyunJoong: Uhm..... 'How To Get Love'..... That's a nice book.....

I think he was trying to figure out whether we knew that it was his book or not.

KyuJong: Hyung. We know that's your book.

KyuJong Hyung can sometimes be a bit too direct with things.

HyunJoong: (Sighs) Hey, I don't want you to get the wrong idea. You don't know why I was reading this book.

Me: Why were you reading it then?

I might as well have some fun with it too, even though I'll feel bad for HyunJoong Hyung soon.

HyunJoong: It's because.....

KyuJong: You like someone, don't you~? Who is it? Tell us~!

HyunJoong: No, it's not that.....

KyuJong Hyung and I both gave him the are-you-sure-about-that stare and HyunJoong Hyung gave up and started confessing.

HyunJoong: Okay, I do like someone, but you don't need to know who it is.

He made an attempt to leave the room and end the conversation, but KyuJong Hyung wouldn't let him do that, of course not.

Me: We won't tell the other members~!

YoungSaeng Hyung and HyungJoon were at their own schedules.

I could see that HyunJoong Hyung was thinking really deeply about this.

KyuJong: Please~!

HyunJoong: Oh, all right! But you have to promise you won't tell anyone else.

Me: We promise!

HyunJoong Hyung gave me a apologetic look when our eyes met for a brief second, but I just ignored.

Why would he be feeling sorry towards me?

I should be the one feeling sorry for him!

HyunJoong: I kinda like..... Uhm..... Someone from SNSD.....

KyuJong: Who?

Suddenly, I remembered the conversation I had with YoungSaeng Hyung when we went to the convenience store to buy a SIM card.

It can't be that he likes.....

HyunJoong: Sorry, JungMin, but.....

The atmosphere turned intense as I walked out of the room.

I wasn't angry or upset, I just needed some time.

I grabbed my jacket and some disguise before heading out the front door and for a walk.

 

At 2PM's house.....

 

ChanSung: Do you think she likes me?

JunHo: Who?

ChanSung: SeoHyun.....

JunHo: From SNSD?

ChanSung: Yup.

JunHo: You can never be sure unless you ask her.

ChanSung: But I can't ask her..... It's an uncomfortable topic to talk about, especially because I'm technically her ex-boyfriend.

JunHo: I'll ask for you then!

ChanSung: No!

JunHo: But you don't want to ask and you want to know whether she likes you or not!

ChanSung: That's true.

JunHo: It's not like you can suddenly go up to your technically ex-girlfriend and ask her if she likes you or not.

ChanSung: Yea, I think I figured that out.....

JunHo: Or maybe you can.

ChanSung: What?! No you can't.....

JunHo: Or don't ask her what she feels towards you. Tell her how you feel towards her!

ChanSung: You mean..... Confess?

JunHo: Yea, I guess that's the word.

ChanSung: .....

JunHo: Well, you have a think about it. I have to get ready for schedule. (Leaves the room)

ChanSung: Confession.....

 

At Super Junnior's house.....

 

LeeTeuk: Hey, RyeoWook! Is there something bothering you?

RyeoWook: Huh? Oh, it's nothing.....

LeeTeuk: Hey, it's only me listening! They all went to the dance stadium to practice and some had their own schedules too.

RyeoWook: Well.....

LeeTeuk: I promise it'll remain confidential~! Just please tell me what's on your mind!

RyeoWook: Okay then..... I..... It's just me that's bothering me actually.

LeeTeuk: How are you bothering yourself?

RyeoWook: I've been doing some..... Bad stuff lately.

LeeTeuk: Bad stuff?

RyeoWook: I've hurt some people and now I feel..... Really bad.

LeeTeuk: Who exactly are those people you hurt and how did you hurt them?

RyeoWook: People I really care for. Like.....

LeeTeuk: Uhm, just making a guess here, but does this have anything to do with KyuHyun and SeoHyun?

RyeoWook: Yeah.

LeeTeuk: I don't know what's gotten into the KyuHyun! He's become a completely different person ever since SeoHyun dumped him! Hey..... You like her too, right?

RyeoWook: ..... Yea, I do. But I hurt her. I hurt Onew too.

LeeTeuk: Are you sure it wasn't KyuHyun who hurt him?

RyeoWook: Well..... I helped KyuHyun hurt him, which means I'm partly responsible for that.

LeeTeuk: To be completely honest with you, I have to agree with you on that and say you are partly responsible for hurting Onew and SeoHyun.

RyeoWook: (Sighs) I know.

LeeTuek: But I know that you can make everything better. Try talking KyuHyun out of his state and if he won't, you can tell him that you don't want to be a part of it anymore.

RyeoWook: Then what will I do? It's still very highly unlikely that Onew or SeoHyun will forgive for hurting them.

LeeTeuk: You'll never know for sure until you try. SeoHyun is a very generous person, I'm sure she'll be willing to give you another chance. And as for Onew, you'll probably have to do a little more than just apologizing, but he's also very generous, so I'm sure he'll forgive you too.

RyeoWook: Do you really think so?

LeeTeuk: Yes, I really think so. Now, I have to get ready to go to the dance stadium in 30 minutes to check up on the members there. You're welcomed to follow me if you like. (Leaves the room)

RyeoWook: (Whispers to himself) I'll never know until I try..... (Holds his phone in his hand and dials SeoHyun's phone number) Hello?

 

--------------------------------------------------------

This chapter isn't very satisfying for me.....

My brain wouldnt work properly while I was writing the fiirst three parts then I was distracted by this movie on tv writing the last part T_T

I hope it was satisfactory enough for all the readers tho.....

Also, I'm starting a JongKey fic, so plz go check it out if u hav time! :)

It's called 'Love Comes With A Power.', but I'm going to put my full attention on it once I finish this one~!

Please check it out if you have the time to do so.