Scandal Is Out!

They All Have A Date?!

About the SHINee bit, I don't know what happened to me, but I was hyper while writing that bit so please bare with it.....

I might edit it later if I feel its bad :)

-------------------------------------------------------

 

SeoHyun's POV

Middle of the night, we're sitting in the lounge, staring at Jessica Unni.

Something to do with a scandal.....

Jessica: Can't we just talk about this tomorrow when everyone is actually awake? I'm really tired, I want to sleep.....

Me: Unnis, come on. I want to sleep too.

I sided with Jessica Unni and tried to convince everyone to talk tomorrow.

Well, convince everyone who was awake.

Me: Half of us are already asleep!

Suddenly, YuRi Unni's phone rang.

She picked it up and walked out of the lounge.

Private call?

Odd.....

Jessica: SeoHyun, I'm going to go to sleep now..... While YuRi is gone.

I nodded and she slipped out of the lounge to her room.

I looked around and tried to see who was awake.

Since no-one had the light for some reason, I could barely make out their faces.

After failing, I also decided that it would be the best time to sneak into our rooms now, so followed Jessica Unni out.

I did think about waking the others up, but something told me that it would take a long time.

Me: Unni, I'm going to sleep.

When no reply came, I just assumed that everyone was dozing off and tiptoed out of the lounge.

 

In the morning.....

 

TaeYeon's POV

It was 6am in the morning and somehow, all 9 of us SNSD were in the same position as we were last night, except this time we were standing up instead of lying or sitting down.

Jessica: Okay, what questions do I have to answer?

SooYoung: I don't get it. Why is Jessica Unni answering the questions to JongHyun's scandal? She broke up with JongHyun, didn't she?

I saw Jessica shift uncomfortably in her seat as SooYoung mentioned the break-up.

Me: I don't think Jessica should be answering any questions about this. People who are really curious could ask Manager Oppa to take you to SM. You can ask people there about the scandal, not Jessica.

An awkward silence fell into the atmosphere.

YuRi: You know what, Jessica Unni? I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that out loud like that or ask you so many questions. I didn't think of it from your point of view.

Jessica: Yah, it's okay.....

The awkwardness didn't leave which made us more awkward - we never had times where we were this awkward with each other.

SHINee probably had lots of them thanks to Onew and his condition.

Sunny: Uhm..... Shouldn't we get ready for our schedule then.....?

We all stood up nodding and dragged ourselves out of the lounge.

 

At SHINee's dorm lounge.....

 

TaeMin: Woah, you're dating SeKyung NooNa?!

JongHyun: (Sigh) No.....

TaeMin: But it's all over the internet! It says you and SeKyung NooNa have been dating for a month!

Onew: (Walks into the room) JongHyun, you might as well tell TaeMin the whole story.

TaeMin: Ooh! I like stories! Tell me a story~!

Key: (Walks into the room) Story? What story?

Onew: (Points at JongHyun) That guy's story.

Key: Oh..... JongHyun Hyung, you might as well tell TaeMin.

JongHyun: Ha, that's exactly what Onew Hyung said.

Minho: (Walks into the room) What did Onew Hyung say?

TaeMin: Why is everyone just walking into the room from nowhere? It's kinda creepy.....

Minho: I walked in from the hallway..... It's not that creepy seeing someone walk through a door, is it?

Key: Apparently to TaeMin, it is.

TaeMin: But you guys all walked in one by one and..... Anyway, JongHyun Hyung! Tell me~~~~~!

MinHo: What is he telling?

Key: You know..... TaeMin doesn't know the whole story of JongHyun's scandal yet.

MinHo: Ohhhhh..... You might as well......

JongHyun: Tell TaeMin? Onew Hyung and Key already told me that twice.

TaeMin: See, I told you it was creepy. You guys all walked in through the same door and said the same things.

Onew: There is only one door to here, TaeMin.....

TaeMin: Still.

MinHo: So are you not going to tell him, JongHyun Hyung?

JongHyun: TaeMin, go ask SM if you really want to know.

Key: JongHyun Hyung, you're acting like as if the world is about to blow up in 2 minutes. Brighten up~!

TaeMin: The world could blow up in 2 minutes though. No! I still have lots of things I want to do and lots of places I want to go!

Key: It's not going to blow up in 2 minutes! JongHyun Hyung is acting like it will though.

Onew: If it does, it'll be so sad..... The chickens will all go extinct~!

JongHyun: (Tries to hold in laughter)

Onew: Ooh, JongHyun laughed!

JongHyun: No, I didn't (Straight-face)

TaeMin: Well, can I go to SM to ask why JongHyun Hyung is acting like the world is going to blow up in 2 minutes? Probably one minute now. What if the world explodes while I'm trying to get to SM?

MinHo: TaeMin-ah..... Are you okay?

TaeMin: (Smiles cutely) Yup!

Onew: TaeMin, are you really going to go to SM to ask?

TaeMin: (Nods)

JongHyun: I didn't mean that seriously.....

TaeMin: Then tell me~~~~~!

JongHyun: .....

TaeMin: Tell~~~~~! Me~~~~~!

JongHyun: .....

TaeMin: Tell~~~~~~~! Me~~~~~~~!

Key: Oh my gosh, just tell him before he starts doing the Wonder Girls dance!!!!!

JongHyun: (Laughs) I can so imagine TaeMin dancing to Tell Me!

Onew: If you don't tell him, I will and I'll put alot of twists and new characters in the story. I'll put more chickens in it too.

Key: ..... Okay...... I never knew people could be so obsessed with chicken..... Well, I'm going to go do something other than listening to this random talk. (Leaves)

Onew: TaeMin, I'll tell you the story in the kitchen where JongHyun's not listening~! (Drags TaeMin out)

MinHo: I'm just gonna..... Actually, Onew Hyung, can I listen to your version of the story too? I have a feeling it's going to be somewhat funny..... (Followed Onew and TaeMin)

JongHyun: .....

 

In the kitchen.....

 

Onew: Okay, so this is what happened. TaeMin, who's JongHyun's girlfriend?

TaeMin: On the internet, it says SeKyung NooNa, but JongHyun Hyung said she's not his girlfriend.

MinHo: That's because she isn't.....

TaeMin: But.....

Onew: SeKyung isn't JongHyun's girlfriend. She was though.

TaeMin: Aww, what happened?

Onew: Well.....

 

-----------------------------------------------

Long chapter (well it feels like I wrote a long chapter ^^)

Hehe :)

I might update again with Onew's version of the JongKyung story (sorry I was feeling hyper and goofy so I just felt like writing it ^^)

And KeyCole too ^_^

Comment~! <3