Movie Time!

They All Have A Date?!

Sorry if my chapters are getting short :(

School is starting in two days and I'm preparing so please try to understand~!

If I do really short updates, I might just do two short updates a day ^^

-----------------------------------------------

 

YoonA's POV

I checked my phone one last time before slipping away from the crowd, away from Manager Oppa.

I was going to be getting a day long lecture later, but right now, I honestly couldn't care less.

TaecYeon Oppa was going to pick me up from here and take me away~!

I made sure that I had no schedules after this just about a minute ago.

TaeYeon: Yah! Where are you going?

I jumped and turned around to face TaeYeon Unni who had a slight smirk on her lips and curiosity in her eyes.

YoonA: Uh..... I..... Was..... Just, uhm..... Standing here..... ?

Somehow, that statement came out sounding more like a question.

TaeYeon: Don't lie to me! You're going to meet someone~! And that someone is..... Over there!

I looked to see in the directino she had pointed and sure enough, there was TaecYeon Oppa walking over to us.

YoonA: Unni..... Please don't tell Manager Oppa!

TaeYeon: I can't..... Because~!

TaeYeon Unni sprinted towards TaecYeon Oppa's direction, but instead of stopping by him, she ran right past.

Only then did I notice that another person here.

It was obvious who that guy was - it was WooYoung Oppa.

TaeYeon: I already asked Manager Oppa if I could hang out with WooYoung Oppa today and he said yes~! We're going to leave as soon as I tell him that I'm going!

Me: He's letting you have free time?! But he was in a bad mood before.....

TaeYeon: I asked him yesterday and you know he always sticks to his words.

TaecYeon: I'm taking it that you didn't tell your Manager Oppa, Miss Lim YoonA?

I could see that TaecYeon was smirking out of the corner of my eye.

WooYoung: Well, we're going to go now..... See you all later!

TaeYeon: See you!

Without looking back, they ran off into the sea of people to find Manager Oppa.

TaecYeon: Come on, we should go to!

Me: Go? Go where?

TaecYeon: To our date!

I looked at him with confusion and annoyance in my eyes.

I was going to be told off so badly by Manager Oppa later and he was just being so cool about it!

Sure, I didn't mind having to listen to a long lecture before, but if TaeYeon Unni who was doing the same thing as me at the same time was going to be not in trouble, I didn't want to be too.

TaecYeon: Yah, are you going to come or not?

Me: Oppa! I can't go..... I'll be in big trouble!

TaecYeon: You were always going to be..... You never planned on telling him before TaeYeon told you that she told your Manager Oppa. If you understand that.

I nodded and let out a small giggle.

Me: Yes, I was going to be in trouble and honestly, I didn't mind. But then, TaeYeon Unni's not going to be in trouble and both of us are going on dates. It's not fair~!

TaecYeon: Don't worry, just follow me and I'll make sure you don't get in trouble!

He slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me further and further away, making me more worried and scared.

Me: Oppa, really..... I don't think I should just sneak out now that I think about it..... He'll be really worried!

TaecYeon: No, he won't.

I stopped and took my time trying to understand the full meaning of those words.

Did he mean that SNSD's Manager Oppa didn't care about me?

Or did he mean something else?

TaecYeon: I wanted to keep this a secret until the end, but I guess you won't come unless I tell you.

I nodded in response, my eyes boring into him with curiousity.

I could feel that he had done something.....

TaecYeon: I already told your Manager Oppa.

Confusion pushed out the curiousity and replaced it.

Me: ..... When? How?

TaecYeon: Yesterday evening on the phone.

Me: How did you get his number?

TaecYeon: I have my ways~! Now come on~! Let's just enjoy our date, okay?

I pretended to be angry and took longer than I needed to answer that simple question.

Sadly, it didn't work on him - he just smiled his smile and started pulling me along again.

TaecYeon: If we don't hurry up, we might end up missing the movie!

My eyes lit up at that.

Movie!

With TaecYeon!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is short T_T

I'll try to update twice tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to since I'm going to my friend's house.....

I'll try my best to though :)

And that friend I'm hanging out with is writing a fanfic (I'm a co-author ^^ I won't be doing much tho, just helping her out with ideas and presentation(?)) so I just wanted to put it out here for ppl who want to check it out.

The Foreword and Description isnt too great (no offence to my friend ^^;; I partly wrote it too, but we at it sorta lol) but I promise that the story itself will be much better.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/22451/high-skool-s-luv-and-rivalry-korean

Comments are loved~! :)