HaeFany's Love Story - Helicopter.

They All Have A Date?!

I didn't post the nxt one here cuz I mite b busy 2moro & if I am I wanted to post that one here then ^^

If u didnt notice, I put up another preview yesterday, so read that if u havent kk?

---------------------------------------------------

 

Tiffany’s POV

Me: I just want to, uhm, see Jessica and Sunny come in!

I quickly slid through the slight gap of the open door and met the fresh night breeze.

It didn’t take me long to walk over to the end of the driveway and get a clear view of the street as only the few occasional vehicles drove past.

I couldn’t see any familiar faces in the limited light – no Jessica or Sunny…..

Or DongHae Oppa…..

Where had Jessica and Sunny gotten to, anyway?

They texted us that they had left ages ago and they still weren’t back!

DongHae: Fany, Fany, Tiffany~!

A big smile curved onto my face, I turned to face the real person I had been waiting to see.

Me: Oppa~!

I jumped into his wide open arms and he wrapped his strong arms around me warmly.

DongHae: Were you looking for someone? You seemed pretty worried!

That question got me thinking since I didn’t know if he wanted me to answer him or if it was a real question.

Me: Uh….. I came out here to wait for you, but Jessica and Sunny who still aren’t back from the dance practice studio….. They were meant to be back a while ago, actually.

Without thinking, I had looked away from him and up the dim-lit sidewalk which led to the studio.

To my surprise, I heard DongHae Oppa chuckle under his breath.

DongHae: I think I know where Sunny is~!

Me: Really? She is okay, right?

DongHae: Of course~! SungMin said that he was going to take Sunny out for a surprise. We actually came together.
 
Me: Oh, what about Jessica? Do you know anything about her?
 
DongHae: Hmm..... It could be possible that Jay's with her.....
 
I nodded at the possibility then realised that DongHae Oppa wasn't supposed to know about Jessica and Jay.
 
DongHae: Word gets around fast, you know!
 
I giggled at my silliness and at how he could read me so easily.
 
Surely, I wasn't the best at hiding emotions, but I wasn't the worst either!
 
Me: Are we going to go anywhere then?
 
He scanned our surrounding then pulled me out fully onto the sidewalk.
 
Me: Oppa.....
 
With a swift movement, he gestured me to not say a word, but he did it all in a gentle way with a gentle smile.
 
We weaved through some narrow walkways down buildings and parks until we reached an isolated area.
 
DongHae Oppa let go of my hand he was holding through the whole trip and pointed up at the sky.
 
I looked up and saw nothing out of ordinary.
 
Well, there seemed to be more stars than usual, but apart from that, nothing.
 
Me: Yeah..... What about the sky?
 
He reached forward this time and covered my eyes with his hand.
 
I was beginning to feel really confused at his actions when I heard it.
 
It sounded like some sort of.....
 
Airplane?
 
Jet?
 
The sound only grew louder in my ears as DongHae Oppa pulled me into a protective hug.
 
As soon he did that, a big blow of wind rushed past us and the noise reached its loudest point.
 
Me: ..... Helicopter?!
 
DongHae Oppa put one arm around me in a protective way and grabbed my hand tightly with the other.
 
We slowly made our way over to the transport that was now laid in the middle of the grass of where we were.
 
The noise became a mere hum when we hopped in and put on our headgear.
 
DongHae: I bet you've never done this before.....
 
Our headgear had a small microphone attached, so when someone spoke, everyone else could easily hear them over the commotion outside.
 
DongHae Oppa pulled off his headgear and whispered something to the pilot in front, who just nodded and said a soft 'of course' into the mic - probably by accident.
 
Once he got back into his seat and buckled up, the ground beneath became further and further away and we had lifted off.
 
The ride was totally silent which was a bit awkward, but the view - it was just amazing.
 
Seoul city at night from a bird's eye view is beautiful.
 
No.
 
Much more than beautiful.
 
Indescribable.

The colourful lights dotted against black seemed like bright flowers rooted in dark soil, growing and withering, all at the same time.
 
The ride passed peacefully and safely and we landed back where we had taken off.
 
We both thanked the pilot and him being very generous, he waited until we were out of the park before he left off.
 
DongHae: Did you enjoy it?
 
Me: Yes! It was so fun! And the view..... It was amazing!
 
DongHae: That's good.....
 
For some reason, DongHae Oppa seemed not very happy.
 
Me: Oppa, are you okay?
 
DongHae: Uhm..... Yea.....
 
We walked further up the street and then he did it.
 
He obviously wasn't feeling happy, because he was hesitating, fighting himself whether he should or shouldn't.....
 
Yes, he kissed me.
 
And it was very sweet actually, though it all happened so quickly.
 
A genuine smile spread over his face which made me smile along with him too.
 
Me: Oppa~! Thanks for the best day of my life~!