Shh, SeoHyun!

They All Have A Date?!

TaeYeon: We've done it!

 

The only-just-debutted female singer/dancer group walked down the corridor of the backstage leading to their VERY OWN dressing room.

All 9 members stumbled in through the door and fell into a heap onto a little couch in the corner.

 

Manager Oppa: Well done girls! When you're ready I will drive you back to your house and you can have a good rest there!

 

He peeked through the half open door of the dressing room.

 

Manager Oppa: You guys must be pretty tired after that AWESOME DEBUT STAGE!!!!!

 

They all smiled weak but meaningful and happy and stood up to walk down to the carpark to leave to their house.

 

 

The moment they walked into the house, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny lay down on the big couch and fell asleep.

TaeYeon and SeoHyun had a quick wash and read some books before retreating to their bedroom.

Yoona, Yuri and HyoYeon washed themselves down properly and slept out in the lounge with Fany, Sica and Sunny on warm electrical mat.

SooYoung fiddled around in the bathroom and came out after a long shower, then went around the house and made sure the rest of the group was asleep.

She went through her backpack in the kitchen, just across from the lounge and away from all the rooms, and pulled out her cellphone and sent a text message to someone.

 

SooYoung: "Hey~! You asleep yet? I missed you today, I didn't get to see you! :("

 

Soon enough, a sharp 'ding-dong' rang through the house and made SooYoung drop her phone in surprise.

She kept still and listened until she was sure nobody had woken up.

She smiled to herself.

 

SooYoung: They had a tough day today..... It's only expected that they're deep asleep.

 

SooYoung put her phone on slient and read the reply.

 

?????: "I couldn't sleep, I keep thinking about you! You did really well today Sweetie! Luvya u should go 2 sleep now :)"

SeoHyun: From ur lovable boyf JinKi.....

SooYoung: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

SeoHyun: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

SooYoung: SeoHyun! You gave me a fright!!!!! Geez, I thought you were asleep!

SeoHyun: Well, there was this bell sound and then a clatter..... I thought a burglar came in or something!

SooYoung: Haha don't worry, that was just me being clumsy~

SeoHyun: Phew! That's good to hear..... But what's with the text message? Who's JinKi? And you have a boyfriend?

SooYoung: Shhhhhhh!!!!! You can't tell anyone about this!!!!!

SeoHyun: Obviously I can't, because I don't know anything here!!!!!

SooYoung: I will tell you as long as you promise not to tell anyone else..... (Whisper)

TaeYeon: What's all the noise????? Some people want to sleep you know!!!!!

SooYoung: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeoHyun: OWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't yell in my ear!!!!!

TaeYeon: Geez, SooYoung and SeoHyun........... You need to sleep..... It's already something like 5 in the morning!

SeoHyun: Actually, it's not even midnight.....

TaeYeon: Come on.....

 

TaeYeon dragged the two across the house and into her room and they all fell asleep into a sweet sleep.....

SooYoung however left her phone on the kitchen bench.....

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my VERY FIRST fanfic!!!!!

I added some lines in their that's not exactly neccesary, but I didn;t want it to be short!!!!!

Is this too long?