Outrageous Idea.

They All Have A Date?!

CNBlue is finally here!

Well, they’re actually still in Japan in the story…..

Let’s just pretend that KwangJin isn’t there and JungShin is okay?

I couldn’t find much info on him and didn’t know what to do so yea~! ^^

Enjoy~!

--------------------------

 

MinHyuk’s POV

YongHwa Hyung was, as I predicted, staring at the screen of the computer with headphones on.

I could easily guess what he was watching – Into The New World by SNSD.

He didn’t hear me come into the room, probably because he was wearing headphones and was too concentrated on the music video.

I sneaked up and yanked the headphone cord out of the computer.

I realised that the music was turned up quite loud and in a matter of seconds JongHyun Hyung and JungShin came running into the room.

JongHyun: Not that song again!

JungShin: If you wanna listen to it, listen to it quietly at least, Hyung!

YongHwa Hyung hurriedly turned the volume down.

YongHwa: I was listening to it with headphones on when MinHyuk came in and unplugged it!

I quickly dropped the cord and tried to act innocent.

Me: No, I didn’t do that…..

Apparently, I was too slow.

Luckily, JongHyun Hyung and JungShin didn’t have much to say to me, so they left after telling YongHwa to not listen to music too loudly with headphones.

After they left, YongHwa Hyung stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

Me: Sorry…..?

YongHwa: Oh no, you don’t need to apologize, just don’t do that again, okay? I was wondering if there was a reason you came.

He gave a smile which made me relax a little more.

A good thing about YongHwa Hyung is that he’s very forgiving, but very stern at the same time.

Me: Nope, no particular reason. I was just bored. Really bored.

YongHwa: Ah, well, I’m going to listen to this, so you may join if you want.

Me: Why do you have such a big obsession for SNSD, I mean, SeoHyun-sshi?

YongHwa: Hey, it’s not an obsession! And it’s totally understandable, isn’t it? They’re really….. Never mind.

Me: You’re right, it’s not an obsession, it’s something way bigger than that! The only songs that you probably listen to are SNSD and ours.

YongHwa Hyung just huffed, not being able to think of a good comeback at me.

Me: See! Even the background is a picture of her!

I pointed at the computer screen accusingly when he minimized the windows.

YongHwa Hyung just sighed and made a face at me.

Me: Hey Hyung! Why don’t you go to Korea to see them then?

YongHwa: Yea right. How will we see them?

Me: We could go to a concert~!

YongHwa: Nah, there’ll be way too many people. I’ll be happier watching from my computer, okay?

Me: Or….. We could try to get into a music company in Korea!

The expression on YongHwa Hyung’s face told me that he doubted that was ever going to happen, but him being the curious and listening it out to the end person, he asked for an explanation.

After some explanation, YongHwa finally caught on to my idea.

YongHwa: So you’re saying that we should make a debut in Korea?

I nodded my head proudly.

YongHwa: It’s not going to be that easy trying to get into a company though…..

Me: Well, with our skills, it won’t be that bad~!

He cracked a smile at my comment and went to explain to the other two members of CNBlue our plan.

Inside my mind, all sorts of thoughts began to invade.

What if we didn’t get in?

It’d be a risk to leave Japan and go to Korea so suddenly…..

YongHwa Hyung returned to the room with two confused looking friends behind him.

YongHwa: Anyone up for some practicing?

Obviously, YongHwa Hyung hadn’t explained to either of them the whole plan, he must’ve just said ‘We’re going to Korea for our debut, so get practicing!’ or something in that range.

As we walked out of the room to our basement to practice, JongHyun Hyung held me back.

JongHyun: Please don’t tell me this outrageous idea was your idea and it’s because of YongHwa Hyung’s obsession for SNSD’s SeoHyun…..

 

--------------------------------------

Sorry it ended up being all MinHyuk's POV ^_^

It's quite short too, but I just wanted this to be all for CNBlue.

Comments~? Comment~!