Ice Cream Sundaes, Phone Calls & Texts.

They All Have A Date?!

Nicole's POV

Me: It wasn't that bad in there~!

Key: Only because I went in first and told them that you were here.....

Me: Still~!

I giggled as I remembered my visit to SHINee's dorm.

Onew Oppa and TaeMin had been drinking banana milk at the dining table, apparently discussing some very important issues about slinkies and JongHyun Oppa was reading an important book.

I got to catch a glimpse of what JongHyun Oppa was reading while I walked past behind him and it was a notebook.....

A blank one too!

MinHo was reading as well in his room and his book was a real one, but he was reading it with his eyes closed.

Key: Lemme just say, it's not always like that.

Me: I know~!

We had grabbed some diguises and now we were walking back down the road, hand in hand.

Key: Where do you want to go?

Me: Mm.....

Key: Are you hungry?

Me: Yea~!

Key: Wanna go eat ice cream sundaes?

A wide smile spread over my face and I nodded my head more than I needed to.

My contagious smile got to Key too and I was glad he was enjoying this too.

Key: Well, we need to take a bus then!

 

In SNSD's van.....

 

Sunny's POV

I jumped into the back of the van, as far away as I could be from Manager Oppa.

I couldn't take chances and call SungMin Oppa when I was right behind the grumpy Manager Oppa.

As the engine of the car roared to life, I dialed in SungMin Oppa's number and called.

Me: SungMin Oppa? Hi~!

SungMin: Sunny! Hey~! Did you get the flowers I dropped off at your house with DongHae?

Me: Yup! They're really pretty~!

SungMin: Glad you liked them! How about Tiffany? Did she like the ones DongHae got her?

Me: Ask DongHae Oppa, she's calling him right now! (Giggles)

SungMin: Haha, yup she is! Anyway..... Are you free anytime soon?

Me: Uhm..... I don't think Manager Oppa will let us have much free time to ourselves for a while..... We were late this morning, so he's in a grumpy mood.

SungMin: Oh, that's bad..... Cheer him up! I always try to cheer up my Manager Hyung when he gets in a bad mood.

Me: Our Manager Oppa isn't the type that will get cheered up easily once he's gotten into a bad mood. Though, I might try that out later with someone else.

SungMin: (Laughs) Okay, make sure you don't overdo your aekyo though! JooBooAe is probably not the best way to cheer him up!

Me: I'll try my best not to!

SungMin: So how long d.....

Manager: Yah, Lee SunKyu and Hwang MiYoung, get off your cellphones!

SungMin: Woah..... I guess your Manager Oppa really is angry.

Me: Yup, he is. Sorry, I have to hang up now, but I'll call you again when I'm away from him, okay? See you, SungMin Oppa~!

SungMin: See you, Sunny Bunny~! (Hangs up)

 

Tiffany's POV

Wah, Manager Oppa made me hang up after I just said hi and the normal greetings with DongHae Oppa.....

I'm still going to take a risk and text him~!

'To. DongHae Oppa <3 Sorry, Manager Oppa is rly grumpy :P I'll call u when I'm away from him l8r'

'To. Fany Fany~! Sure, I understand how Managers can b so grumpy sumtimes :) bt they always care 4 us and do alot of things 4 us so make sure u thank them when they're not grumpy~! ^^'

'Of course, I thank him all the time (except the times when he's in a bad mood lol) so u going 2 ur skedule Oppa?'

'Yes & it seems so far away -_- I feel so tired and sleepy *yawn*'

'Aww, u should try to get sum sleep while ur gettin there then! Don't tire urself out~! Fighting! :)'

'I tried to get sum sleep but it's just not possible when ur with SuJu ^^ the others caught me txting & now theyre reading O_O sorry I'll txt u l8r k? <3 cya~!'

'*pout* aww, ok. Don't forget~! ^^'

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and made myself confortable against my seat.

Suddenly, my eyes felt heavy.....

Maybe I should try to get some more sleep!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter isn't good :)

Or as long as u expected :)

I'm going to do a big date scene for all of the couplings at the end (which isn't too far away~! ^^) so I'm saving my ideas for that!

And I showed my stepsis Ready Or Not by SHINee and she really likes that song or to be specific she loves the bit at the start when MinHo goes 'Braaaaaaaaaah!' lol *^^*

That's so funny! ^_^

I also ate an ice cream sundae and got a slinky today so I just felt like putting those in there. :)

Anyways, comment please~! <3