Who's To Blame?

They All Have A Date?!

GyuRi's POV

I couldn't believe this was happening.

Manager Oppa was always a sensible and careful when it came to driving.....

HaRa: Oh no, oh no, oh no, what if she's hurt?

JiYoung: Unni..... I'm scared.....

A van had been sent to our dorm to pick us up and drop us off at the hospital to which Nicole and Manager Oppa were being transported to.

Me: Urgh! I can't believe Manager Oppa crashed the car!

I exploded.

JiYoung: Unni..... I'm sure he didn't want to be in an car accident.....

HaRa: I wonder if SeungYeon Unni's been notified of this.....

SeungYeon had left a few minutes after Nicole, saying that an important meeting had come up for her.

Of course, I knew she wasn't telling the truth, because I knew that if it was so important, she would've mentioned it earlier in time, but she never had.

The car pulled over just outside the door of a huge building.

All three of us piled out, muttering a quiet 'Thank you.' to the driver before fully getting off.

I headed straight for the door and to the reception.

Me: I'm here for Nicole and my Manager Oppa. They were in a car crash not long ago.

Reception: Nicole Jung and her superviser?

I figured she meant Manager Oppa by saying superviser, so I nodded in answer.

Reception: Sorry, but Miss Jung is getting a check-up and so is her superviser. They'll be finished in about 15 minutes, so you'll have to wait for a while.

She pointed up the corridor on the side and continued.

They're in the big check-up room at the end of that corridor, but since you won't be allowed access into the room, you can wait on the seats near there.

I immediately started power walking towards the corridor when I felt two pairs of hands tug at my arms from behind.

HaRa: Unni..... I don't think it's a good idea for you to be sitting there for 15 minutes.

JiYoung: Come on, we'll go get a bite from the cafe across the road and come back.

I knew that what they were saying was completely true, but I just felt the need to be there when she came out.

When HaRa and JiYoung saw me hesitate, she took the chance to be more convincing.

And it worked.

The next thing I was doing was walking out of the hospital doors and crossing the road with HaRa and JiYoung on either side of me, clinging to my arms.

At the cafe, we each got a muffin and took a seat at one of the tables.

JiYoung: Unni, you feel better now?

I saw HaRa give JiYoung the death glare for asking me so soon, but I found it cute and giggled.

Only then, I realised that they must be hurting inside too, for they were part of Kara and Nicole was probably more closer to them than me.

Me: Hey, I'm feeling much better. It's all thanks to you two cuties. How about you, are you guys feeling okay?

They both nodded in unison, putting another little smile on my face.

Maybe being more social wasn't that bad.

It helps realise how special those around you are.....

 

Onew was at the city center, talking with someone.....

 

*Onew's Flashback*

?????: Hello? Yah, you daydream too much~!

Me: I'm just thinking about how I never thought you'd accept my request for a date.....

?????: Well, I did now, so you don't need to daydream anymore~!

?????: You know that Key's going out with Nicole, right?

Me: They're meant to be on a date around here as well right now. I hope we don't bump into each other.....

?????: Why? Did you not tell anyone about me?

Me: Not yet.....

?????: Hey, why not?

Me: They'll make a huge deal of it and I'm sure that you haven't told the rest of Kara. Have you?

?????: No..... I didn't, but for a very good reason! Nicole would've suggested a double date and I did not want that to happen.

Me: My turn to ask questions! Why?

?????: Well, it's our first date and I want it to be just us. Not a double date.

Me: You're too good.....

?????: (Phone rings) I wonder who this is.....

She answered the phone.

?????: Yes, that's me. She's been in a..... What?! No..... But.....Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can. Thank you. (Hangs up)

Me: NooNa? What's wrong?

?????: It's Nicole..... She's been in a car crash.....

*End of Onew's Flashback*

 

Onew: Nicole didn't stand you up.

Key: What?! Hey, wait..... How do you know that she didn't show up?

Onew: Nicole..... She's been..... She's been in a car crash.

Key: Hyung, if she really was, the news would've travelled all around Seoul. I definitely would've heard something, but I didn't.

Onew: That's because the crash happened in a secluded area..... Look, you've got to believe me.

Key: Can you at least please tell me how you know this then?

MinHo: Yes, how do you know this?

Onew: (Sighs) SeungYeon NooNa told me.

JongHyun: SeungYeon NooNa? How did she tell you?

Key: Wait..... Was she why you wanted to go to the city with me? You're going out with her?

TaeMin: Omo! Onew Hyung is going out with SeungYeon NooNa?!

Onew: Urgh..... Look, that's not the problem right now. Key, Nicole got taken to the hospital, but I don't think she was badly injured.

Key: So..... She was coming to see me and got into a car crash?

Onew: No, Key, it's not your fault.

Key: If she was coming to see me, then it is. I was the one who suggested it in the first place.....

TaeMin: Key Hyung, please don't blame it on yourself..... We should go visit Nicole NooNa and see her. We'll ask her who she thinks is to blame.

Onew: Great idea, TaeMin. Come on, let's go.

 

EunHyuk and HyoYeon were sitting in the car, driving around, thinking of something to do.....

 

EunHyuk: Well, since you have to be back by 1.30, I really didn't set out a real plan..... I did have a plan, but I'm going to save it for a time where you have the whole day free of schedules. Just like how you're saving my gift for a special occasion!

HyoYeon: Aww~! I thought we were going to do something special.....

EunHyuk: Hmm..... Do you want to go for a picnic? I'm sure there won't be too many people at the park since it's time for people to be at work or school right now.

HyoYeon: Yea, that's not a bad idea~! We should get some sandwiches and kimbap~!

EunHyuk: Sure~!

 

----------------------------------------------------------.

I'm still looking for suggestion's on who SS501 should end up with~! :)

And about the images that I post with the chapters.....

I don't think I'll be able to to them, but hopefully you dont' mind~!

Thank you everyone for reading/commenting/subscribing~!