Jessica's Discovery.

They All Have A Date?!

The next day in the evening.....

 

Yuri: Sunny Unni! Wait!

Sunny: Why? What is it?

YuRi: I need you to give this to HaRa and JiYoung..... Wait, why is TaeYeon Unni, YoonA and SeoHyun going to Kara's house with you?

TaeYeon: Sunny's the only one going to Kara's house, the rest of us are going to 2PM's.

YoonA: Sunny Unni just wanted to leave at the same time for some reason~!

SeoHyun: .....

YuRi: SeoHyun, are you okay?

SeoHyun: Yea, I'm fine. (Smiles weakly)

YuRi: Aww..... Well, have fun at whatever you're doing today..... And Sunny Unni, this is for you to give to HaRa and JiYoung.

Sunny: A letter? What's it for?

YuRi: Something..... Nothing that you need to worry about though. If you give it to them and say it's from me, they'll know what it's about.

Sunny: Right..... Okay..... See you! (Leaves the dorm with TaeYeon, YoonA and SeoHyun)

YuRi: Have fun~!

Jessica: It's so quiet with only three people home~!

YuRi: Three?

Jessica: Yup, three! One person went to Kara's, three went to 2PM's and two are at schedule!

YuRi: Oh yea, SooYoung's still here..... Why is she so quiet?

Jessica: She's probably still sulking over the break-up with HongKi. Hey, I might just give him a call, right now.....

YuRi: You know his phone number?

Jessica: Nope, but..... (Takes out SooYoung's cellphone from behind her) I found it on her table while she was still sleeping this morning~! I just thought I might borrow it and don't worry, I'll return it~!

YuRi: (Laughs quietly) You're so mischievous sometimes! Hey, Unni, you mind if I go down to the dance practice hall to do some dancing?

Jessica: Of course not, but you have to be back before it gets dark or I might start to worry and freak out and make a huge deal..... Now, I've got a call to make! (Walks off into the lounge)

YuRi: Okay~! (Grabs her dance bag and heads out)

 

Jessica's POV

I searched through the contact list, looking for HongKi's number, but it was nowhere to be seen, but I found a number under the name of F.T Island.

I wondered if I should call that number, because I wasn't sure if it was HongKi's or their group's or their Manager's and I wasn't sure who'd pick up.

After about a minute or so if thinking, I decided if I wanted to get some information about SooYoung and HongKi's break-up, I was going to have to make this call.

Me: Hello?

?????: Hello?

Me: Hi, this is Jessica from SNSD.

?????: (Muffled) Hyung! Oh my gosh, Jessica from SNSD is on the phone!

Me: .....

I could hear about 4 or 5 people on the other end of the line and they were all doubting the person that had answered the phone who was telling them that Jessica from SNSD, which is me was on the phone.

Me: Hello~?

?????: Oh hi! You really are Jessica from SNSD right?

I could tell that I was put on speaker phone.

Me: Am I on speaker phone?

?????: Sorry, but my Hyungs won't believe that you're Jessica from SNSD. You are Jessica from SNSD, right?

Me: Yes, I am Jessica from SNSD..... Is this F.T Island?

?????: Ha! I told you she was Jessica from SNSD!!!!!

From the way they were talking, I felt like my full name was 'Jessica from SNSD' because the answerer of the phone kept adding the extra bit on the end instead of just saying Jessica.

F.T Island: Hello, we are F.T Island!

They suddenly said that out of the blue, making me pull the phone a bit away from my ear from their loud greeting.

Turned out that SeungHyun was the person that had answered the call and they were waiting in their van for their Manager to come and drive them to their next schedule.

After some friendly conversation, I could recognize their voices and tell them apart.

It was then that I remembered that I was trying to accomplish something.

Back to buisness.....

Me: Uhm, could I please ask HongKi some questions?

HongKi: Yea sure~!

Me: It's about..... SooYoung.

Surprisingly, he didn't seem awkward or hesitant at hearing her name.

HongKi: Okay~!

Me: I don't know if I can say this while the whole band is listening.....

HongKi: Oh..... If you don't want to say it on speaker phone, you can call my phone~!

HongKi has his own phone?!

Why doesn't SooYoung have his number then?!

Me: I mean, I can say it here, but I don't know if you'd want me to say it while they're all listening.

HongKi: I don't mind~! It can't be that bad~!

I was again, shocked to hear how he said that in such a light tone.

Did he really not know what I was about to say?

Me: Well, if you say so..... I would like to know what happened between you and SooYoung..... Why did you guys break up?

F.T Island: (Laughs)

JongHoon: You're kidding, right?

JaeJin: HongKi Hyung was never with SooYoung NooNa~!

MinHwan: If anyone was to go out with SooYoung NooNa, it would be SeungHyun~!

SeungHyun: Hey, that's not.....

MinHwan: They exchanged numbers the other day, but it was just for friendship..... That's how you got his number, right? Off SooYoung NooNa's phone?

Me: Wait..... This is SeungHyun's phone? So you guys all have your own cellphones?

JaeJin: Yea~! Didn't you know?

Me: Sorry, I..... I have to go somewhere now, but, uhm..... It was nice talking to you guys. Thanks, bye! (Hangs up)

HongKi didn't go out with SooYoung, but she has SeungHyun's phone number?!

Choi. Soo. Young.

You better have a good explanation for this.