HyoHyuk's Love Story - Mini Concert.

They All Have A Date?!

HyoYeon's POV

I slipped on the sparkly dress that was once neatly tucked away in my closet and pulled out the amazing matching necklace from its sponge on my dresser.

Today was a special day, which means I get to wear the dress I had been saving for this sort of occasion along with my brand new accessories!

After checking myself in the mirror one more time, I quickly tiptoed over to the closest bathroom to put my make-up on.

Just as I was closing the door to my bedroom after exiting, I heard my pone ringing throughout the empty house - worst part was that it echoed.

Crossing my fingers, hoping that the other members would stay fast asleep, I quickly opened the door and answered my phone.

Me: Hello?

EunHyuk: HyoYeon-ah~!

Me: Yes, EunHyuk Oppa~?

There was a slight pause at the othe end of the line and I could hear some low mumbling.

EunHyuk: Bring some comfortable clothes. Ones you'd be able to dance in and don't make it too sparkly, okay?

Me: Uhm..... Okay.....

EunHyuk: Cool! Come out to the park when you're ready~!

Me: See you soon!

I ended the call and walked over to the closet to pick out comfortable dance clothes.

Afterwards, I packed everything neatly into my shoulder bag and set off.

The time was quite early - it was probably 6am now.

Luckily, that meant less people around and less chance of being recognized and swarmed by fans.

Excited and happy, I skipped my way to the arranged meeting place.

Once I reached the park, I scanned the almost empty park for the person I was there for.

EunHyuk: Woah, you got here early, beautiful!

I jumped at the surprise entrance by EunHyuk Oppa.

He laughed at how easily I got shocked and I pouted in return.

EunHyuk: I didn't think you'd be this fast, so I went across the road for some warm coffee~! Here you go!

He handed me a warm package which I took very gladly.

I took a sip and faced EunHyuk Oppa.

Me: Why did you suddenly ask for me to bring different clothes?

EunHyuk: Oh..... I just made some last minute plans!

Me: Oh, oh, what is it?

He just smirked and waved his pointer finger in front of my face.

EunHyuk: It's a secret! But first, let's go to what we already planned~!

A 20 minute drive and we were at a fancy restaurant for a fancy breakfast.

We were originally going to come here for a dinner, but we both turned out to have schedules in the evening.....

I felt so great being here in my awesome dress~!

Me: Wow, the food is so yummy!

EunHyuk: I know, right~?

Me: Oppa..... What are we doing after we finish eating?

EunHyuk: .....

Me: Oppa~! Tell me~~~~~!

I used my cute aekyo, hoping that it'd get some sort of reaction out of him.

EunHyuk: Oh, fine, I'll give you a hint. It involves..... Music.

Me: Music? I know! Dance!

I giggled at how EunHyuk Oppa froze when I said that.

Obviously, I had gotten it right, though I hadn't tried to.

Me: We're going to dance..... But what kind of dancing?

EunHyuk: I'm so bad at giving hard hints..... I'm not telling you anything more! You've already found out enough information!

He pouted in a cute way and went back to eating.

 

 

Back at the park.....

 

 

 

HyoYeon's POV

I leant against a tree, waiting for EunHyuk Oppa to come out from the 'changing rooms' - public toilets.

After we filled our tummies, he brought me back to the park where he tossed me a pair of sunglasses and a cool cap and told me to get changed into my other clothes.

Obediently, I did as I was told and now, he wouldn't make an appearance.

EunHyuk: Sorry! I thought I lost my cap, but it was in my backpack.....

Me: You're so forgetful~!

I softly and playfully hit his head which made him pout again.

Me: EunHyuk Oppa~! What are we doing back here though? You said we were going to do some dancing!

My eyes were probably sparkling at the word dance - it was my second most treasured thing, coming after SNSD and EunHyuk Oppa, who also can be worded as the SM Family.

EunHyuk: Come here!

He eagerly took me by the hand and pulled me out from behind the trees and into the open space of the park.

There, in the middle of the green field was a small, but colourful and bright stage.

EunHyuk: I asked some close friends to help me out, so there'll be other people dancing before us. It's so we don't get recognized and fit in more, hope you don't mind.

I squealed in delight and sqeezed him in appreciation.

Me: Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It had always been something I wanted to do, going out on the streets and busking, but ever since I became SNSD, it hadn't been too possible.

Some english music boomed out from the speakers, catching passersby's attentions.

It was the weekend today and it was about 9am now, so there were alot more people coming and going through the park.

Not long after, a reasonable crowd had formed in front of the temporary stage.

We clapped along with the beat of the music and sometimes practiced some moves.

Soon, we were up on the stage, ready to start some moves.

Once EunHyuk Oppa and my music had started, I didn't think.

I didn't need to think, because my body just moved without my brain's confirmations.

I wouldn't be able to control very well even if I did think anyway.

The only time I stopped my dancing was when I heard the clap of the audience, that was the sign to tell me the music was at an end and it was time for my brain to click back on.

The clapping of the crowd always came too soon for me though and this time was no exception.

Somehow, EunHyuk Oppa and I had managed to end up facing each other holding hands.

We had never actually planned out this dance since it was all EunHyuk Oppa's last minute thoughts, but we must've used some sort of telepathy, because we ended up so perfectly in position.

The clap of the crowd had never died away and it only grew bigger and louder when the ever-so handsome man in front of me leant in closer towards me.

Closer, closer and closer.....

Until I couldn't take how slow he was and leant in fast, kissing him full on the lips.

He was obviously taken aback and looked very surprised at first, but he relaxed more in a few seconds.

Cheers and whistles erupted from the crowd and when we pulled away, a happy and true smile was decorated onto our faces.

Me: EunHyuk Oppa..... Really, thank you so much~!