SM Search Party!

They All Have A Date?!

Tiffany: I wonder where they could be.....

HyoYeon: Where does KyuHyun Oppa usually go to when he takes a shocked girl who have just screamed out of the room?

EunHyuk: Hmm..... I don't know, it's the first time he's done that~!

HanKyung: You guys are being way too lovey-dovey with way too many people watching.

YuRi: No offence to the Super Junior Oppas, but I'm really worried that SeoHyun is with KyuHyun Oppa..... You know how he's so obssessive about her.....

DongHae: (Quietly) RyeoWook mentioned something to me about him apologizing to her.....

Tiffany: Pardon? Did you say something, DongHae Oppa?

DongHae: Uhm..... I said that..... (Blushes)

Tiffany: Are you okay? You seem red.....

DongHae: I'm fine.....

HanKyung: Ooh, why are you blushing, DongHae~?

HyoYeon: Why is someone blushing?

EunHyuk: DongHae is blushing~! Aww, who is it, DongHae? Who is it?

HanKyung: Is it YuRi or HyoYeon or Tiffany?

EunHyuk: No, not my HyoYeon! (Hugs her)

HyoYeon: Haha, I'm sure it's not me, I was over there getting bear hugged by EunHyuk Oppa~!

HanKyung: Is is YuRi?

DongHae: .....

EunHyuk: Omo! It's YuRi! He's not answering!

DongHae: No, it's not!!!!!

HanKyung: Then it must be Tiffany~!

YuRi: Yes, it must be, because DongHae Oppa only started blushing when Tiffany Unni started talking to him~!

Tiffany: (Blushes)

HyoYeon: Aww, Tiffany Unni is blushing now~!

EunHyuk: The blushing couple~!

DongHae: Hey!!!!!

EunHyuk: Hey, it's KyuHyun over there! (Everyone runs to KyuHyun except for DongHae and Tiffany)

Tiffany: Uhm, I think..... They've found them..... (Turns around to follow the others)

DongHae: It's true.

Tiffany: (Stops) What's..... True.....?

DongHae: What they said. I really do like you.

Tiffany: .....

DongHae: Do you..... Like me back?

Tiffany: It's so sudden..... Uhm.....

DongHae: I'm sorry. You don't have to answer it. I shouldn't have said that and put you in an awkward position like now.

Tiffany: No, it's okay. I think I do.

DongHae: Do what?

Tiffany: I think I do like you back, DongHae Oppa.....

 

Over where KyuHyun was.....

 

YuRi: Where's SeoHyun?

EunHyuk: Yah, KyuHyun! I hope you haven't done anything to her!

HyoYeon: Where is she? I can't see her around.....

KyuHyun: I only apologized! And she's over there. Round the side of the building.

HanKyung: If you apologzed, wouldn't she be coming back with you?

KyuHyun: She..... I don't know! She just stayed there!

EunHyuk: So she didn't accept your apology and you hurt her!

KyuHyun: I didn't hurt her!!!!! And I'm sure she accepted my apology, it's just.....

YuRi: Hey, it's SeoHyun!

SeoHyun: Yes, it's me..... Why are there so many people out here.....?

HanKyung: We're the SM Search Party and we were looking for you! Did KyuHyun hurt you or do something to you?

SeoHyun: (Glances at KyuHyun for a short second) No, he just..... Apologized and.....

HyoYeon: And what?

SeoHyun: Nothing.

EunHyuk: Did you accept his apology?

SeoHyun: (Glances at KyuHyun again) Yea..... Of course.....

HanKyung: Hey, where's DongHae?

YuRi: And Tiffany Unni?

HyoYeon: Something tells me that we shouldn't look for them right now.....

SeoHyun: What? Did I miss something?

EunHyuk: You missed something, alright!

HanKyung: Are you sure you accepted KyuHyun's apology? Why are you guys not talking to each other?

KyuHyun: We are.....

SeoHyun: Yes.....

YuRi: Why are you guys all awkward with each other all of a sudden? You're making me worried!

SeoHyun: Don't worry, YuRi Unni, he didn't do anything to me. It's probably because the apology was so sudden and I wasn't expecting it.

HyoYeon: Hmm, okay.

SeoHyun: Anyway, what did I miss?

EunHyuk: We'll explain as we slowly make our way back to the building..... And who knows, we might just run into those two love birds~!

SeoHyun: Love birds?

 

Meanwhile, SHINee was waiting in the carpark for their van to pick them up and take them to their next schedule.....

 

Key: When is Manager Hyung going to get here! I'm hungry.....

JongHyun: I hope he's late because he's buying something for us to eat on the way to our schedule, because I don't think we'll be able to stop to buy something to eat.

Onew: I hope he's bringing us chicken!

MinHo: Onew Hyung, is that all you can ever think about?

Onew: If we talk about food, yes. Hey, where's TaeMin?

Key: Oh no! Where's TaeMin?

TaeMin: I'm here..... (Comes out from behind MinHo)

JongHyun: MinHo! Why were you hiding him from us~?

MinHo: I wasn't! I was just standing there.....

TaeMin: He wasn't hiding me.

Key: TaeMin! What's wrong? You look bothered and not yourself!

TaeMin: Oh, it's nothing.

Key: I can tell when you're lying. Now tell me what's on your mind.

TaeMin: No, really, it's nothing!

JongHyun: TaeMin..... We promise that we won't tell anyone!

Onew: I'm sure all of us are willing to help out with whatever it is that's bothering you.

MinHo: Come on, TaeMin~! You trust us, right?

TaeMin: Of course I trust my Hyungs..... But I'm not sure if you'll be able to help me.....

Onew: I'm sure we'll be able to help in some way~!

TaeMin: Oh, all right..... Well, it's about Sulli.....

Key: Omo! Does it have anything to do with the way youtwo were looking at each other~? (Smirks)

JongHyun: What?! How were they looking at each other like?

Key: A little bit of blushing and not being able to look away~!

TaeMin: Wah! I didn't do that!

MinHo: So that's what Sulli was looking at~! She was looking at our beautiful Maknae~!

Onew: Maknae in love~! Aww, how cute~!

TaeMin: You said you would help me, not tease me! Wah!

JongHyun: Aww, of course we'll help you~! We just have to figure out a way to confirm Sulli's feelings for you and then get you to out on a date!

Onew: The question is how we would do that.....

Key: (Cellphone alerts a text message from Nicole) Sorry, I'm just going to..... Go read this..... (Walks away to hide behind some cars)

 

Key's POV

My heart started beating faster when my phone said I had recieved a text message from Nicole.

I could clearly hear Onew Hyung and JongHyun Hyung calling behind me, asking me why I couldn't just read it there, but I decided to ignore it and walk on, after all, I am the Almighty Key and no-one can stop me~!

I hid behind some cars some distance away from the rest of SHINee and read the text.

Nicole: 'Are you free tomorrow? If you are, I thought we could maybe go do something together.....'

A huge grin placed itself onto my face and I felt as if I was flying in the high sky.

The girl I had loved ever since I had met her just asked me out.

Suddenly, a thought intruded into my brain and wiped the grin off my face.

I was sure if Sunny NooNa found out that Nicole was the one who asked me out, she wouldn't be too happy about it and plus, my pride would be a little bit hurt, because the man of the relationship was meant to ask the girl out.

Wait, what was I saying?

We're not even in a relationship.....

I regained the lost smile and pressed reply.

Me: 'I'm busy in the evening, sorry, but I'm free in the morning and afternoon.'

My finger hovered above the send button.

If she hadn't asked me out yet, maybe I should?

Sunny NooNa would like that alot and my pride would remain untouched as well.

I continued on writing the text.

Me: 'I'm officially making tomorrow a date. You can decline if you want.'

Was it to straight-forward?

I thought it over then decided that was my personality and if Nicole couldn't take it, she'd decline.

I pressed send, this time with no hesitation.

Onew: There you are!

I jumped up in fright and dropped my phone as Onew Hyung grabbed my shoulders from behind.

Me: You gave me a fright! Next time, please make some noise as you approach.....

I saw Onew Hyung's shadow bend down, pick something up and stand back up from behind me.

Onew: Sorry~! But Manager Hyung is here and we figured out a plan for TaeMin and Sulli.....

 

----------------------------------------------

It's slowly drawing near the end, so I'm slowly linking the fianl couples.....

Though there may be some suprising turns later on, just before it ends!

I'm still stuck on some couples though and suggestions are still welcomed. :)

I'm especially stuck on who Onew should be with.....

Comments and subscriptions are always appreciated~! ^^