Depressed.

They All Have A Date?!

JongHyun and Jessica were looking for Onew at SHINee's house.....

 

JongHyun's POV

Jessica NooNa and I were looking around SHINee's house for Onew Hyung, who didn't seem to be here after all.

Jessica: I don't think he's here..... Told you he wouldn't be here!

Me: But there's nowhere else he'd really be.....

We had already tried calling him a number of times, but of course, he didn't answer.

Jessica: Where could he be.....?

I thought she was being sarcastic and was about to for not being serious about this, but I saw there was pure worry in her eyes.

Jessica: He's been gone for nearly 2 hours now.....

As she said that, a firey feeling came up from my stomach and made me burn.

Why was I feeling jealous of the way she was talking about him?

Snap out of it, JongHyun, your Hyung's missing and you're feeling jealous of him?!

Jessica: Yah..... What do we do.....?

She sounded really worried and concerned.

Me: Hey.....

I went over to her and gave her a hug.

Me: Don't worry, he'll come back. He'll be fine. We just have to keep looking hard.

I was taken aback when she hugged me back.

Jessica: But he's your Hyung..... Aren't you worried about him?

Me: Of course I'm worried! But there's no point in panicking and just feeling miserable!

Jessica: For once, you've said something right and useful.....

She laughed to herself and I pulled back and poked my tongue out at her.

Me: I have just the right balance of fun and serious, whereas you have too much serious and not enough fun in you!

Jessica: Yah!

Me: I could teach you how to be more fun if you hang out with me more!

I was surprised at what I had just said.

But what surprised me more was how Jessica NooNa replied.

Jessica: If that's an invitation to go out with you, I'm saying.....

I cut her off, feeling a bit embarrassed.....

Okay, really embarrassed.

Me: No, it's not that!

Jessica: Hmm, okay, because I was gonig to say yes, but if it wasn't an invitation to ask me out..... I guess I can't do any.....

I cut her off again.....

Me: Oh no, if you were going to say yes, then.....

Jessica: Okay, so you've asked me out and I said yes! All good~! Now let's go find Onew Oppa.....

I stared at her while she ran across the house to go out of the house until she told me off for daydreaming during a crisis like this.

Jessica: I can't believe you daydream when your Hyung is missing!

We got serious again and stood outside our house, trying to think of a place he could be at.

Suddenly, Jessica NooNa's phone rang and she mouthed 'Sunny' before answering.

Jessica: Hey, everything okay over there?

She asked as she put the call on speaker phone so I could hear.

I was shocked to hear Sunny NooNa crying as she spoke.

Jessica: Omo! Are you okay? What happened?

Sunny: We found Onew..... But..... He's.....

Jessica NooNa and I exchanged worried looks.

Sunny: He's hurt..... He injured his head and.....

I froze to the spot at that unexpected news.

JongHyun: I need to see him. Where are you guys, Sunny NooNa?

I spoke up for the first time during the call.

Sunny: JongHyun ah..... I'm really sorry..... He's in the emergency room at the moment, but we're at Seoul Hospital.

Jessica: That's only about a 15 minute walk..... Okay, we'll be there soon.

The call ended and I felt tears in my eyes, blurring my vision.

Jessica: Come on, JongHyun..... Let's go.

Though I couldn't see her properly, I knew she was on the verge of breaking down too.

She held my hand tightly and we started sprinting.

 

At the hospital.....

 

SeoHyun POV

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Onew Oppa was lying there, on the cold floor, so peaceful yet so.....

Lifeless.

Horrible thoughts invaded and flooded my brain and as I asked myself, what if he really is lifeles, what if it's all my fault, what if.....

Sunny: I just called Jessica Unni and JongHyun. They should be here in about 15 minutes.

Sunny Unni sat down beside me and put her arm around me.

Nicole had gone back to the park to inform the others about Onew Oppa and Key Oppa had excused himself to go outside for some fresh air.

Me: Do you think..... Unni, do you think that.....

Sunny Unni cut me off, knowing exactly what I was going to say.

Sunny: No, it's not your fault. It was just all an accident.

Just then, Key Oppa came back and I noticed that he had been crying.

Sunny: I'm really sorry, Key.....

She stood up and walked over to him, bringing him back to where I was and sat him down, so that Sunny Unni was in the middle, conforting both of us.

Key: Where's Nicole?

He asked in a shaky voice.

Sunny: She went to get the rest of SHINee and SNSD members with them. She should be back anytime now.

Sunny Unni wiped away the tears in her eyes before it could roll down her cheeks.

Me: Unni..... You can cry if you want to.....

Key Oppa turned his head to look at Sunny Unni.

Key: Don't hold your tears back, it's bad for you. You don't have to not cry because you're the oldest.....

She buried her face in her hands and broke down.

Key Oppa wrapped his arm around her and gave her a friendly hug.

I turned around to get some tissues from my bag for the three of us when I saw someone watching from the end of the hallway.

When I looked up to see who it was, the person just hid herself around the corner.

Sunny Unni was crying quite badly now and Key Oppa still had his arm around her.

Suddenly, a crowd of SHINee members and som SNSD members came through the hallway and stared at us, waiting for some kind of answer.

Key: He's still in the emergency room.

I saw Nicole standing at the very back of the crowd, looking sort of shaken up and sad.....

 

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know that I haven't updated chapters about HyungJoon & SS501 lately.....

I'll make the next chapter about them and if I feel good maybe I'll update 2-3 chapters :P

thanxx for reading!