Ending And Beginning.

They All Have A Date?!

Jay: Manager Hyung, shouldn't I get my stuff out of 2PM's dorm soon? It's already been about 5 months since I left them without even a goodbye.....

Manager Hyung: How about you visit them today then? You only have a schedule in the evening, so you could spend the day with them until then!

Jay: I don't know if I can face them..... They don't even know the reasons I left!

Manager Hyung: Maybe you should tell them.

Jay: The truth? I don't think so. They probably think it's beacuse of those fake posts.

Manager Hyung: Fake posts?

Jay: The ones where I talk bad about Korea and the people. It's fake.

Manager: Oh yea, I remember. Tell them it's fake then.

Jay: Manager Hyung, I'll just drop by and get all my stuff. If they're not there, I'll just leave a note and if they're there..... I guess I'll talk to them.

Manager Hyung: Sure.

 

At a music programme morning rehearsal.....

 

YongHwa: Come on, we're on next for rehearsal!

JungShin: Ready!

MinHyuk: Wait!!!!! Okay, I'm ready now!

JongHyun: Me too!

 

After their rehearsal, CNBlue members were walking to their dressing room when they met with SNSD.....

 

JungShin: (Whispers) Hyung, this is your chance!

YongHwa: Shh!!!!! What am I supposed to do?!

TaeYeon: Omo! (Nudges other members of SNSD)

SNSD: Hello, we are SNSD~!

CNBlue: Hello, we're CNBlue!

TaeYeon: You were just up for rehearsal, right?

YoonA: You sounded really good!

YongHwa: Thank you.....

MinHyuk: Are you going up now?

SooYoung: Yup!

TaeYeon: Come on, we should get going!

JungShin: Ooh, wait a minute! YongHwa Hyung has something to say to SeoHyun-sshi later in private, so after rehearsal, could she please come down to out dress room?

SeoHyun: Eh? Oh yea, sure..... Where is it?

JongHyun: It's just straight down this hallway and its room number 7.

YuRi: Come on! Let's go~!

SeoHyun: Okay, I'll meet you there then. See you! (Leaves with the rest of SNSD)

YongHwa: Yah! What was that for?!

JungShin: A thank you would be just fine.....

JongHyun: We're only helping you! You said you would start a conversation with her, but you were getting nowhere!

MinHyuk: YongHwa Hyung, wanna go watch their rehearsal? I know you want to~!

YongHwa: Now the SNSD Sunbaemins think I'm a real weirdo or something..... (Sighs)

JongHyun: Hey, they won't think that! Why would they think that? What's wrong with wanting to talk with someone?

YongHwa: Talking with a maknae so innocent like SeoHyun in private does seem really weird!

MinHyuk: True..... Quite true..... But still! If you can convince her to like you, YongHwa Hyung, you won't seem so weird!

YongHwa: But what if she rejects?

JungShin: That's something you'll never know until you ask SeoHyun-sshi. It's better to get rejected than regret not doing anything.

YongHwa: Wow..... JungShin, you sound so..... Old.

JungShin: Old?!

YongHwa: No, I mean wise.

MinHyuk: (Laughs)

JongHyun: And he's supposed to be the maknae!

YongHwa: Anyway, I'm going to go to our dressing room. Are you guys going to come?

MinHyuk: I don't think we should. It's really up to you to work it out. (Drags JongHyun and JungShin away)

YongHwa: Right..... (Walks to CNBlue's dressing room)

 

On the way to the stage for rehearsal.....

 

Sunny: Ooh, I wonder what YongHwa wants to talk to you about~!

SeoHyun: Probably some music stuff.....

Jessica: Yea right! You know how you applied for We Got Married..... Didn't you choose YongHwa to be your partner?

SeoHyun: .....

Tiffany: Omo! You did?!

TaeYeon: Hey, me and Tiffany have to act on the day, you know! We have to act like we never knew or guessed SeoHyun would be on We Got Married, so please stop talking about it!

HyoYeon: Aigoo, you should make a good impression on YongHwa, okay? So he'll like you when you meet officially at We Got Married~!

SeoHyun: Unni!

SooYoung: Come on, let's go on stage! Hurry!

 

After SNSD finished their rehearsal, SeoHyun went to CNBlue's dressing room as promised and the rest of SNSD headed off to their own dressing room.....

 

YongHwa's POV

I was seated in one of the chairs, fidgeting nervously as time passed.

Suddenly, a light knock rang through the empty room.

Me: Come in~!

SeoHyun walked through the door as expected and I smiled my best smile.

She smiled back and bowed, causing me to bow back in reflex.

SeoHyun: Hello, my name is SeoHyun. Nice to meet you.

Me: Hi, my name is YongHwa, it's nice to meet you too.

I gestured for her to take a seat and I sat down in the seat opposite her.

Awkward silence took over the atmosphere almost immediately.

Me being the older and the person who invited her over, I decided to break the awkwardness or at least try to.

Me: The reason I called you here is.....

How am I meant to say this?

SeoHyun: Yes?

Me: Well..... Do you..... Uhm..... Have a..... Boyfriend?

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I stuttered and SeoHyun's cheeks slightly turned pink too.

SeoHyun: No..... Why do you ask?

Me: I just was wondering..... Can I just call you SeoHyun? Or should I call you Sunbaenim or.....

SeoHyun: It's fine if you call me by my name.

She flashed an innocent smile at me and it melted me on the inside.

I guess she didn't exactly catch on to the hint.

Me: Okay, well.....

The awkward silence returned into the air and it seemed like it was going to be settled there until someone left the room.

Me: Would you like a drink?

SeoHyun: Uhm..... I'd really like to, but my Unnis told me to be back in 10 minutes.....

Me: Oh, that's okay. Thanks for coming anyway. See you around, hopefully.

I mentally slapped myself for saying those last four words.

'See you around, hopefully'?!

It wouldn't have been so bad if I had left out the very last word, but since I didn't.....

Urgh.

 

SeoHyun's POV

I mentally slapped myself as soon as I was out.

I wasn't lying when I said I had to be back in 10 minutes, but he probably woul've misunderstood and thought I wanted to be away from him.

That was not true at all.

I should've at least explained why.....

At least I had managed to flash him some smiles.

I giggled softly at the last sentence he had said before I left the room.

'See you around, hopefully.'.

If that last word wasn't said, I would've taken it as an informal greeting, but since it was said, I was happy.

It meant something more than just a greeting, even if it was not much more, it was something more.

YuRi: SeoHyun! Hurry!

I saw YuRi Unni waving at me from the end of the hallway.

My pace instantly quickened.

All I could do now is hope for the best and that I have made an okay, if not good, first impression.

 

------------------------------------------------------

YongSeo officially begins very soon~! :)