'Oh My Gosh. It's You.....'

They All Have A Date?!

[Italics = Jessica's nightmare]

Enjoy~! ^^

---------------------

 

Jessica's POV

With the help of Manager Oppa, we got dropped off somewhere near the countryside.

We didn't have many disguises on, because not many people would notice us here.

We were going to walk to a river nearby and spend some time there before having a picnic there for lunch.

I wanted to make some food to get my mind off the nightmare and how dangerously it was starting to turn into reality, but after what me and YoonA did the other time on Hello Baby.....

Tiffany: You okay?

I jumped slightly at the sudden question.

Me: Uh..... Yea, I'm fine!

I put on the best smile I could on my face and quickly turned away, hoping that Tiffany wouldn't be too suspicious of my behavior.

Tiffany: Are you sure?

No, please don't ask more questions.....

Me: (Nods) Yup.

Tiffany: Well, we should catch up to the others then! Come on~!

Only when Tiffany mentioned it did I realise that I had fallen behind from the group ahead.

Tiffany and I jogged up to catch up.

TaeYeon: Which way?

Sunny: I thought it was left.....

YoonA: It was right, wasn't it?

YuRi: Maybe we should just ask for direction again.....

SeoHyun: I'm pretty sure the lady we asked said go right.

YoonA: Yes!

Sunny: Really? Are you sure?

SeoHyun: (Nods)

Normally, I would've giggling at their funny little debate, but I just wasn't in the mood.

When we got to the river thanks to SeoHyun's vivid memory, we realised that we had left our drinks back at the place Manager Oppa had dropped us off.

Me: I'll go get it.

HyoYeon: Wait, I'll come with you!

Me: No, it's okay. I can get it myself, I know the way to get there and back here.

I smiled another fake smile, hoping it'd look real enough to convince them that I could go.

TaeYeon: Yah..... Are you sure? I'm sure some of us are willing to go with you.....

Me: I'm fine, really~! I'll be back soon, okay? Plus, I have my cellphone with me, so there's nothing to be worried about!

Without wating for a reply, I ran down the path towards my destination.

I was halfway there and none of my other members had followed me.

If you think I'd be disappointed, I wasn't.

I was in fact the opposite - I was glad.

I could think a bit more without being loaded with questions like 'Are you okay?' and many more.

 

I skidded to a halt as a sillouette - the familiar sillouette from my first nightmare stood right infront of me.

My brain was screaming at my body to just turn and walk away, but my body just didn't.

 

Who knew that JongHyun would be here at this particular time of this particular day?

Not me.

What's next?

His girlfriend coming and running into his arms?

Correct.

 

Now I was going to have to watch this cruel scene happen again - this time it'd be a close-up scene.

The female sillouette came out of nowhere and walked into JongHyun's arms.

This wasn't a shock to me since I had watched it before, but it was still painful.

What made it more painful than ever was the fact that they weren't just hugging - they were kissing.

 

There was only one difference between my nightmare and this reality and that was that the scene in reality didn't happen as a close-up.

A female figure came out from the path that leads out to the road and skipped over to JongHyun.

Just like my nightmare, she and JongHyun hugged.

Well, they were probably kissing, but I couldn't make myself look at them with more focus to see.

I didn't want to and I wasn't going to.

 

Then, just like they had appeared, they disappeared into darkness of the night.

 

They started walking away into the forest next to them when they broke the hug.

They were still holding hands and it was distracting.

 

The next thing I knew, I was running - running after him.

Going deeper into darkness, I was blinded and my instict was the only sense leading me on was intincts.

 

I don't know why, but my feet started running.

I wasn't planning on running after them, that was the last thing I wanted to do - when I was concious.

Right now, my subconcious had taken over.

 

My instincts aren't good at warning me.

My feet didn't hit the solid ground I was expecting, but instead stood on air.

And I fell.

I fell like Alice In Wonderland fell down the rabbit hole.

I fell for what seemed like an eternity.

 

When I had reached the border of the forest, the couple was nowhere to be seen.

That scary nightmare was seriously taking over my life now which only made it more scarier.

Even though what, I mean, who my subconcious was targetting couldn't be seen, it kept my feet going.

Deeper and deeper into the forest.

And I ran for what seemed like an eternity.

 

When I reached the end finally, I was surprised by how soft the landing was.

Had I landed on leaves like Alice In Wonderland did?

No.

Someone had caught me.

Someone who shone from the dark and brightened up the night, had me caught me in his arms.

 

It had never crossed my mind that people other than me and the two my subconcious was after, would be in the forest.

However, it did cross my mind when I ran into someone.

I fell to the ground, actually, I fell on whoever I had ran into.

I quickly pushed myself off into a squat beside the person.

It was a male, I could tell by his well-toned arms and body.

The impact of me running into him must've been hard on him, because he just lay there with a hand covering his eyes.

Me: Sorry..... Are you okay?

?????: Urgh..... Yea, I'm okay.....

He removed the hand from his face.

And the next line, we spoke at the same time.

Me & ?????: Oh my gosh. It's you.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've watched SNSD's Hello Baby, you'll know about YoonA and Jessica's prank w/ the sandwiches and kimbap~! ^^

That always pops into my head when I think about picnic so yea lol :)

Better get to sleep now, me sleepy @_@

But for some reason I write better when I'm sleepy..... O_O

Odd.....

Comment please~! <3