Forgiven & Forgotten.

They All Have A Date?!

Jessica's POV

My head.....

Spinning.....

I assumed I had fallen asleep after eating the brunch.

It had benn brought to my bed since I was not supposed to move aorund too much.

I slowed fluttered my eyes open and squinted at the bright ceiling light.

No-one would ever turn that thing off!

I groaned slightly as I sat up in the bed, trying to sit myself upright, so I could do something, anything, really.

Then I saw, out of the corner of my eye, something move.

Naturally, I flicked my glance over to see.

Someone was walking quickly out the door of my room.

Me: W..... Wait! Who are you?

I didn't know why I stuttered or why I had even called out.

Normally, I was never too curious about my visitors, but something about this person caught my attention.

Maybe it was because he seemed somewhat familiar.

?????: I just wanted to see if you were alright.....

He made a move to go out the door again, but I stopped him again by continuing to talk to him.

Me: But who are you.....?

That's when it came to me.

He was the guy that saved me.

Yes, now I remembered a little more of what had happened.

I had followed JongHyun and his girlfriend into some forest and I collided with someone.

Then I.....

Fainted?

Who was this guy that saved me?

Me: Hey, you were the one who brought me to this hospital right? The one that called the ambulance and my SNSD members?

I could see him hesitating at my sudden outburst even though his back was facing me.

?????: Yea..... Do you remember..... Me?

Me: Sorry..... I don't, but I want to know. I want to thank you and.....

He turned around.

Obvious shock spread over my face.

It was him.

Yes.

I remember it all now.

He was the one I had collided with.

Park JaeBeom Oppa.

Me: Jay Oppa.....

 

Jay's POV

 

I was too slow to make my exit out of the room when Jessica awoke.

I was planning on leaving straight after I checked on her, but for some reason, I felt the need to stay.....

And I foolishly did.

The more foolish thing was that now I was sitting by her bed, having a light conversation with her.

Funny thing was that she didn't seem angry with me.

She knew I had.....

Cheated.....

On her.....

But she didn't seem angry.

Jessica: I'm sorry I couldn't remember you. I just couldn't remember much of what happened that day though. And thank you for helping me out too.

Me: Uhm..... You're welcome.....

Jessica: Oppa. You don't have to be so awkward! I'm not angry with you anymore, especially since you practically jsut saved my life~!

That girl can read me like a book still.

I smiled slightly and felt a little bit of weight lift off of me.

Jessica: How's your..... Girlfriend?

The weight came back, doubled.

The truth was that I had broken up with her.

Actually, I was never together with her.

One of my Sunbaes I knew well and respected had set me up on a blind date without me knowing and obviously he didn't know that I was with Jessica.

So I had agreed to the date, only out of respect for my Sunbaenim and nothing more.

If I tried telling that to Jessica, she'd think of it as a lame excuse and probably hate me even more.

But it's the truth and truth is always the best, right?

I'll just tell her what she needs to know.

Me: I..... I'm not with anyone at the moment.

Jessica: Oh..... Sorry..... Did you break-up with her?

Me: I was never together with her in the first place.....

Jay, what are you saying?!

Jessica: But..... But you were on a date. You said so yourself, Jay Oppa.

Uh oh.

Please don't get angry, Jessica.

Me: I know. But it meant nothing.

I expected Jessica to cut in and start questioning me, but to my surprise, she didn't and just remained silent, eyes fixed on me and my every move.

I'd have to word this really well.

Me: A close Sunbaenim of mine that I really respect set me up on a blind date. He didn't know that you and I were together, so he did it thinking about me and to give me a surprise, he never told me about it.

Jessica: Oppa, if this is an excuse, you don't have to make one. I'll take the question back.

Me: Jessica, it's not an excuse. I swear on my life that it's all the truth. I only went on the date out of respect for my Sunbaenim. He had gone through alot of preparations just for me, so I couldn't just say no.....

Jessica was doubting and I knew she had every right to do so, but I just wanted her to believe me.

I wasn't really sure why I needed her to believe me, but I just felt that she needed to.

Jessica: Jay Oppa. I trust you, but.....

Me: I know. I don't need you to forgive me. Just.....

Jessica: I do forgive you.

Just then, I felt like I was in the air.

Flying through the clouds.

Something came over me and the next thing I knew, my lips were against Jessica's.

Jessica didn't pull away, so we stayed like that.....

Until someone broke the mood.

Thank you, Ms Nurse.