Peck On The Cheek!

They All Have A Date?!

HyoYeon: How do I look? Do you think I should wear a dress like you?

Sunny: You look fine, HyoYeon~! And it's up to you! I'm just wearing a dress because I feel like it~!

HyoYeon: Okay, thanks! (Looks at the clock) Uh oh, we should go now or we might be late!

Sunny: (Looks at the clock) Oh no, you're right! Come on! (Pulls HyoYeon to the front door)

SeoHyun: Sunny Unni! HyoYeon Unni!

HyoYeon: Sunny, wait! SeoHyun's calling us.....

SeoHyun: Unni, I want to go with you!

Sunny: We're going to meet up with SungMin Oppa and EunHyuk Oppa though.....

SeoHyun: I know. Can you ask them if KyuHyun Oppa can come too? There's something I need to talk to him about.

HyoYeon: (Looks at Sunny) It's your choice. I don't really mind.

Sunny: Sure, SeoHyun~! But we'll have to ask on the way! (Pulls HyoYeon and SeoHyun out of the house)

 

At Super Junior's dorm.....

 

EunHyuk: SungMin, hurry up! We'll be late if you don't!

SungMin: Wait, Hyung! KyuHyun wants to come along.....

EunHyuk: What? (Walks to where SungMin and KyuHyun are talking)

KyuHyun: EunHyuk Hyung, could you please call and ask HyoYeon to bring SeoHyun? I really need to talk to her.

SungMin: (Phone rings) That's my phone! (Answers the call) Hello?

Sunny: SungMin Oppa~!

SungMin: Sunny~! What's up? Everything okay?

Sunny: Yup! But there's been a slight change in our plan..... And it might - no, it will affect yours as well.

SungMin: Okay, what is it?

Sunny: SeoHyun decided to come with us and she wants to know if KyuHyun Oppa can come along with you.

SungMin: (Laughs)

Sunny: ..... What's so funny?

SungMin: (Laughs) KyuHyun was just asking EunHyuk Hyung to call HyoYeon and ask if SeoHyun could come!

Sunny: Wow, really? (Laughs)

SungMin: Okay, well, that's all sorted then. Same place?

Sunny: Uh huh!

SungMin: See you soon~!

Sunny: See you soon~! (Hangs up)

SungMin: KyuHyun, did you plan to meet up with SeoHyun~?

EunHyuk: Why?

SungMin: Come on, SeoHyun's coming along with them. Let's go before we're too late!

 

At the date.....

 

EunHyuk: HyoYeon~! (Hugs HyoYeon)

HyoYeon: EunHyuk Oppa~! (Hugs EunHyuk)

SungMin: Sunny-bunny-boo~!

Sunny: (Giggles) That's a new name for me~!

EunHyuk: So how do we do this date? We all go separately and then meet back here at a certain time or.....

SungMin: Yea, I think that'd be a good way to spend today! If the ladies agree~!

Sunny: I think that's good!

HyoYeon: Same here~!

EunHyuk: Okay, we'll meet back here in..... 3 hours?

SungMin: 3 hours!

 

EunHyuk and HyoYeon went to get some brunch while SungMin and Sunny who already had their breakfast went to arcade.

KyuHyun and SeoHyun stayed at their meeting place.....

 

KyuHyun: So..... Hi.....

SeoHyun: Hi.....

KyuHyun: I heard you wanted to talk to me about something.....

SeoHyun: Yea, but you can go first.

KyuHyun: No, ladies first.

SeoHyun: (Smiles weakly) It's about..... That kiss.....

KyuHyun: That's what I wanted to talk about too. Look, I just wanted to prove it to you that I really love you. You don't have to accept me, because you have every right to after what I've put you through.

SeoHyun: .....

KyuHyun: You won't accept me, will you.....?

SeoHyun: ..... Sorry.....

KyuHyun: Hey, it's okay. I was preparing myself for this on the way here. (Smiles)

SeoHyun: Thank you for understanding. I just feel a doubt..... Not about you, but about us. And my Unnis probably won't approve so much of us as well.

KyuHyun: Neither will my Hyungs. Anyway..... Wanna do something now? Just as friends?

SeoHyun: (Smiles) Just know that you're quite a sweet guy. Sure! What do you have in your mind?

KyuHyun: Up for a little walk?

SeoHyun: Sure thing~!

 

At a cafe where EunHyuk and HyoYeon were at for brunch.....

 

HyoYeon: Wow, I thought the place would be filled.....

EunHyuk: Did you? Well, this is a sweet little place I come to when I feel down.

HyoYeon: Aww..... Hey, don't change the happy mood to this sad mood..... Gah, I'm hungry! I wish the food will come soon~!

EunHyuk: (Chuckles) Sorry~! I'm hungry too!

Waitress: Here's your food~! (Puts down the food on their table)

HyoYeon: Thank you!

EunHyuk: Thank you!

 

EunHyuk's POV

She dug into our food as soon as it came out, she must've been quite hungry!

She's so adorable and cute.....

HyoYeon: Oh yea! SNSD are doing an interview in two days and we're allowed to wear whatever we like! I was planning on wearing that cute dress you gave me as a gift~!

Me: Really? Aww, I'm touched~!

I pretended to cry and sniffed which resulted in HyoYeon giggling.

Me: Hey, I don't want you to choke! Here, drink your orange juice!

She took a gulp of her drink and smiled brightly at me before looking down at my plate which I hadn't touched yet.

HyoYeon: EunHyuk Oppa, are you not hungry?

She asked, a half confused and worried look on her face.

Me: No, I was just admiring how adorable my girfriend is~!

I picked up my fork and started eating my brunch.

HyoYeon quickly went back to eating too.

I really couldn't help myself, but give a her little kiss on the cheek.

HyoYeon blushed and turned to me.

I just smiled and went back to eating my food as I didn't know what to do or say.

As I ate, I thought about the other gift I bought for her a few days ago.

Would she like it?

I hope she likes it.....

 

At the arcade where SungMin and Sunny had gone to.....

 

SungMin's POV

Me: Wanna take sticky photos?

Sunny: Sure!

I laughed at how bouncy Sunny was today.

She really did seem like a cute little bunny.

We went to the sticky photo booth and prepared ourselves for the mini photoshoot.

Sunny: We get to take 5 photos~! Yay~!

In the first photo, we both did the peace sign, looking cute.

The second photo, we held our hands and had it up by our faces to make sure it showed on the photo.

The third photo, Sunny did a adorable pout and I secretly did bunny ears to her.

The fourth photo was a photo of us making silly faces at the camera.

In the fifth and last photo, I decided to do something surprising.

We were going to smile sweetly like people normally do in a normal photo, but at the last moment I turned and gave Sunny a kiss on her cheek.

This took her by surprise as I thought and she blushed red afterwards.

Two copies of the five photos came out and I laughed at our fifth photos.

Sunny's surprised expression was still everso cute and adorable.

Me: I'm going to put the last photo on my cellphone and look at it everytime I miss you~!

Sunny pouted at me.

Me: You're the cutest thing in the whole universe, you know that, Lee SoonKyu?

Giggling laughing, we walked out, looking for something else to do.

 

-------------------------------------------

More HyoHyuk and SunSun coming up soon!

YongHwa where are you? (He'll be here soon to save SeoHyun mwahahaha lol)

^^ Thank you everyone for your support and comments are a big motivation to me.

If you get the time and you havent checked out my other fanfic, please do so!

It's called Love Comes With A Power. and it's JongKey fic. (Never written b4 but giving it a shot!)

Since my holidays have started, I'm going to try harder to write longer and more chapters for both fics! :)

Thank you, I love you all~! <3