CHAPTER 97

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

       Junki rose from his seat and quickly put on his special leather gloves. He couldn't allow Jaejoong his father to die. If he died, Junki knew he would be next. He took out from one of his pockets a wooden slingshot. From the same pocket, he took out something wrapped in leather.

 

 

       "What is that?" asked Dara who noticed what he was doing.

 

 

       "A theory," he answered before opening the leather and revealing a glowing golden pebble. He had managed to transform Jade's miniature weapon into something he could use. He quickly put the pebble in the slingshot and aimed!

 

 

       "I don't think that would stop Yang Hyun Suk!"

 

 

       "Who said anything about Yang Hyun Suk? I am aiming for father!" he let go of the slingshot. The pebble headed straight into Jaejoong! An explosion of light ensued the moment the pebble hit Jaejoong's back.

 

 

       Dara's eyes widened with shock. She saw Jaejoongs's body divide into two! The soul sword remained stuck in the chest of one Jaejoongs, while the other Jaejoong had gotten free!

 

 

       "Don't just stand there, angel! Attack Yang Hyun Suk!" ordered Junki.

 

      

 

 

       Jaejoong realized he had become a pure angel! His two natures had separated! The Jaejoong standing before him and struggling with Yang Hyun Suk was his pure demon self! This had happened to him before. But the separation of his two natures before left him disoriented. That didn't seem to be the case now.

 

 

       Jaejoong quickly summoned his Lightside weapons! His crossbow materialized. Wasting no time, he began shooting arrows of light to Yang Hyun Suk! The demon Jaejoong meanwhile grabbed Yang Hyun Suk's arm tightly to keep him in place.

 

 

       "Don't stop attacking, angel!" Demon Jaejoong growled amid the pain he was suffering as his body continued to absorb Yang Hyun Suk's powers and life force!

 

 

       "Stupid demon!" yelled Angel Jaejoong. "Let go of him! The soul sword isn't capable of withstanding his powers and neither could you! You'd explode!"

 

 

       Demon Jaejoong smirked and glanced at him.

 

 

       "Who the cares?"

 

 

       Howling, Yang Hyun Suk tried to get out of Demon Jaejoong's grasp. He was helpless to evade the arrow of lights that continued to pierce his body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter