CHAPTER 64

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Despite what he had gone through this day, Jaejoong wasn't tired. His injuries had already been healed by the Finders, Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda. The three were natural healers. He also had plenty of reserved strength and energy left. But even if he was so tired, he would set it aside, and find enough strength to make love to his beautiful wife.

 

 

The memory of his lovemaking with his wife as a full demon was still very clear in his mind. But the memories that fueled his passions now where the memories from his angelic self. As a pure angel he had so much pent up emotions and passions locked inside him because he couldn't make love to Dara.

 

 

Those two set of memories set him ablaze with desire. And he couldn't let this day passed without properly satisfying those primitive urges.

 

 

After savoring Dara's lips, he guided his mouth down to her s. But before he could take off her shirt to reveal her pink s, she vanished from his arms!

 

 

He felt instant panic. Had something bad happened to his wife? Was it too soon to make love to her? She had after all just recovered from an ordeal.

 

 

His fears quickly left him when he heard her giggle. Dara had completely recovered, and she was back to her old, mischievous self! She had used her invisibility powers. Not all Siesmyres were capable of hiding themselves from the keen eyes of Midnight and Lightside employees. But some of them like the Finders and Dara possessed a power that rendered them completely invisible to everyone.

 

 

Although.Jaejoong couldn't see his wife, he could still hear her laughter growing fainter. Which could only mean she was leaving this part of the Sanctuary? She had started a game with him! But Jaejoong had no time for games.

 

 

 

He stood up and searched for his wife, using his other senses. He smelled the scent of fresh flowers from her body. He quickly followed her scent out of the cavern.

 

 

He found himself in the large hallway-like paths of the Sanctuary. He remained unable to find Dara. But the lingering scent of flowers enabled him to choose which of those paths to follow. All members of the Finder Unit were nowhere to be seen. Like the Elders, the unit had given him and Dara the privacy they needed. And his playful wife had turned the Sanctuary into her own playground.

 

 

He followed the scent of flowers to another cavern. There, he found Dara in an underground spring.

 

 

"You need a bath, Jaejoong!" she teased as she splashed water toward him with her hands.

 

 

"I didn't know there was a spring here," he said as he began to get soaked.

 

 

 

"This isn't just an ordinary spring, this also served as our version of a television. Once you use a spell, you can see anyone and anywhere you choose."

 

 

Jaejoong jumped into the water and caught his giggling wife.

 

 

"Not interested in watching other people!" he snorted. He grinned when he discovered that Dara had gotten rid of all her clothes.

 

 

"Are you interested in letting them see you?" she teased.

 

 

He was shocked by the implication of her words.

 

 

"Wait, are you saying that we are being watched right now?"

 

 

Dara's laughter filled the cavern.

 

 

"Do you want them to watch?"

 

 

"Of course not!" he retorted.

 

 

"Your angelic nature is making you a prude again."

 

 

He caught one of her hands and brought it down to his manhood.

 

 

"This part is certainly no angel."

 

 

"I agree," she murmured in his ear.

 

 

"Dara..." Jaejoong felt his breath quicken. A part of him wanted to take Dara immediately. But another voice inside him cautioned him that he must also think of his wife's pleasure as well as her safety. He couldn't be one selfish bastard.

 

 

He felt the warmth of her palm through his shirt when she pressed it on his chest. His eyes widened when her palm blazed with fire! But before he could react, the flames had disappeared. So, where all his clothes! Dara had magically burned all of his clothes despite them being soaking wet.

 

 

He saw her smiling as the crystal ball imprisoning the essence of Soo-hyun floated away from them and landed on the banks of the spring. It was obvious this was Dara's doing.

 

 

"You are too nervous. I can control my powers, you know."

 

 

"You can't blame me, since every time you use your powers on me, a part of my body gets burned," he reminded her.

 

 

"Those were nothing. They are just a pinch compared to what you had gone through all of your battles. Besides, you can easily heal all the burn caused by my fire."

 

 

"Except the mark on my face."

 

 

"And I will not erase that."

 

 

He laughed. He grabbed her slim waist and lifted her up from the spring before settling her bottom on the banks.

 

 

Her eyes became filled with silent questions.

 

 

"I haven't eaten since I left our house."

 

 

"I took you to a London café!" she reminded him.

 

 

"Not enough. And I am hungry."

 

 

Her brown eyes grew wide as she began to understand his meaning. But she didn't protest when he parted her thighs and began satisfying his hunger.

 

 

Dara possessed two forms. But she had always preferred using her green woman form rather than her human form. She had never seen the use or the practicality of her human form, until she had met Jaejoong. And ever since they became intimate, she discovered that her human form was more sensitive to pleasures. Jaejoong had shown her that her human form had so many pleasure points.

 

 

Although Jaejoong could also bring her to the heights of pleasure even when she was in her green form, the feelings and emotions she felt when he made love to her in her human form was very different. And much more satisfying.

 

 

Just like now. Gasps and moans of pleasures kept coming out of . Jaejoong made every part of her human body so sensitive that a mere touch from him would give her delightful sensations! The pleasure he was giving her was sending her wave upon wave of ecstasy. His magical fingers and mouth were bringing her to the edge of insanity as they teased and explored the most intimate part of her human body. Fire raged inside her!

 

 

Her s which she thought were just mere decorations before had now become another source of her breathlessness. Jaejoong's hands cupped both her s and gently but expertly squeezed the soft flesh. Her s were also expertly attended by his fingers that seemed to treat them as their own playthings.

 

 

She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt the fire inside her threatening to explode. But closing her eyes only made her feel her husband's continued caress and assault on those intimate parts of her body. When Jaejoong first did this to her, her whole being was shocked by the pleasures she experienced. That was the time when she finally appreciated her human form.

 

 

A final moan escaped from her lips as Jaejoong brought her to the edge.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter