CHAPTER 6

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

For three months, Jaejoong did everything to ensure that Yoona would fall in love with him. It wasn't that hard since women had always found him attractive. His guardian, Minho, often alluded to his charm as coming from his father Won Bin. Human women also had a tendency to fall for men with devilish charms. The bad boy syndrome.

 

 

The only reason Jaejoong never had any girlfriend was because of his traumatic experience with Hyuna. After having a beautiful and passionate succubus as a lover, the other girls had paled in comparison. Compound it with his heartbreak when Hyuna left him after telling him she never loved him. Having a relationship with a girl had ceased becoming his priority.

 

 

Yoona's deeply Catholic background didn't stand a chance against Jaejoong's devilish charms. After making her fall in love with him, he took Yoona's ity. Afterwards, he began teaching her about the joys of intimacy and , totally liberating her from the bonds of innocence and morality. According to Countess Hyori, unbridled love and passion were the ingredients necessary for the creation of masterpieces of arts.

 

 

With their relationship secured, it had become normal practice for Yoona to stay over at his apartment. Even before they met, Jaejoong had already gotten an apartment near the hospital where Yoona worked. He had planned for Yoona to stay with him in his apartment during those days when she came off after an overtime or a double shift. Jaejoong wanted her to spend as much time as possible with him than with her family. He didn't want her family's beliefs and faith to further influence her or make her feel guilty about their passionate relationship.

 

 

Her conservative family had no knowledge about their relationship, and Yoona had to invent reasons whenever she stayed over in his apartment like today. It was Yoona's day off but instead of going home, she had called her family to say she had to work today. But in truth, she would be spending the whole day with Jaejoong.

 

 

Jaejoong silently watched Yoona peacefully sleep in his arms. He couldn't help but smile as he gazed at her body. Before she met him, she couldn't even look at her body in front of a mirror. Her religion had made her ashamed of her body. But after falling for him and exploring the heights of her uality, she could now sleep without any fear or shame. Jaejoong had successfully helped Yoona blossomed into a liberated and passionate woman.

 

 

After several minutes, he decided she had enough sleep. He woke her with a kiss. Yoona opened her eyes, smiled, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

 

 

"Buenos dias. Eres muy y," he whispered as he began kissing the side of her neck. He had learned several languages while apprenticing in Lightside. It was a skill that proved quite useful in his new assignment.

 

 

Yoona giggled.

 

 

"Do you really love me, Yoona?"

 

 

She was puzzled.

 

 

"Haven't I proven that to you so many times already? My heart, my body and even my life is now yours!"

 

 

Jaejoong hold Yoona’s hand and stared deeply into her eyes.

 

 

"If you really love me, Yoona, you will join the Cancion."

 

 

Her eyes widened in surprise.

 

 

"What?" She never expected this to be the condition he wanted to prove her love.

 

 

Jaejoong held her face between his hands.

 

 

"You have the sultriest, y and beautiful singing voice I have ever heard! But you are wasting your talent, Yoona. The songs you keep writing on that secret notebook of yours are all very good! I am a hundred percent sure that Cancion would pick you as part of their show!"

 

 

"Jaejoong, Cancion is a reality show!" she exclaimed. "They require all their contestants to stay in one place for three months. They are not even allowed to see or contact their friends and families outside the studio. Only one call a week to their family is allowed for every contestant. The rest of the week, they are isolated from the outside world. If I join that show, the hospital will fire me. They would not let me have a vacation for three months! I would lose my job over a reality contest where there is no guarantee I would win."

 

 

"You should not be afraid to take chances like this. You could always get another job in another hospital. But you can't just dismiss this chance where you could show to the world how good you are as a singer and a songwriter! And whatever happens, I would always be here with you, supporting you all the way," he assured her.

 

 

"We won't be able to see each other for three months, Jaejoong!" she reminded him. "Those reality shows isolate their contestants."

 

 

"I can still call you."

 

 

"That's not the same!" she pursed her lips.

 

 

Jaejoong laughed.

 

 

"You are just making up excuses so you can't go to the auditions."

 

 

"I am not making up excuses. I am just telling you the facts and what could happen. There is not even a chance that I could pass the auditions. You are just biased that's why you think I am a good singer. But there are others that are better than me. As for my compositions, you are the only one who had heard them sung by me. Other people might find my songs silly and laughable. They will see it’s too cheesy or too funny."

 

 

Jaejoong realized he had not yet fully gotten rid of Yoona's insecurity complex. He might have to work more on that in the coming days.

 

 

"Okay then, how about this. Do the audition singing one of your original songs. If the judges don't accept you to become one of the contestants in Cancion, I will never again force you to sing in front of a crowd. And I will be your slave for a month!"

 

 

Yoona giggled.

 

 

"Are you serious? You would really become my slave? Once you become my slave, you would have to follow my every command," she warned.

 

 

Jaejoong nodded.

 

 

"I will do anything! Even if you order me to bathe you, I would not hesitate one bit!"

 

 

She pinched his ear.

 

 

"You are already doing that!" she pointed out.

 

 

He kissed her lips. As she answered his kiss, Yoona closed her eyes.

 

 

"But if the judges accept you and you become a contestant in that show, you have to give your best. Sing your song to the world, share your talent and your emotions," he whispered huskily.

 

 

"The judges won't approve of me."

 

 

"But do you agree to my conditions?"

 

 

Her arms clung to him.

 

 

"Yoona?"

 

 

"Si!"

 

 

Jaejoong smiled

 

 

Everything he was doing was for the success of his assignment. His heart and emotions had no place in his relationship with Yoona. But he did want Yoona to succeed. To become the most famous singer in the Latin world.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona successfully auditioned. She soon became one of the finalists in the Cancion TV show. Audiences reacted positively to her. Her innocent look and y voice both captured the attention of male and female viewers. Everyone became enchanted by her singing. She was able to prove to everyone that she could sing and bring justice to any kind of song in whatever genre the show's producers would throw at her. Her powerful vocal chords rose to enrapture the audience as she gave her own interpretation of popular songs as well as sing her own compositions.

 

 

Jaejoong kept his word. He showed Yoona his support in every way possible. He always called her to give her words of encouragement and he was always present and sitting in front of the stage every time Cancion held live shows in the studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter