CHAPTER 44

Angels and Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes. He was back in his own bedroom and lying on the soft, wide bed. The effect of the blue powder from the Tarosians and the succeeding lovemaking sessions that followed came back to him. He never once thought that he would be doing such things with Dara on top of one of the highest mountains in the world.

 

 

That was one of the most intense and mind-numbing experience he had gone through ever since his carnal desires awakened. He was quite sure that even the succubus, Hyuna, wouldn't be able to match his wife's skills and abilities. He quickly set aside thoughts of the succubus. Hyuna was his first love but whatever feelings he had for her was long gone. It didn't feel right to think of his former lover, specially when his wife had this eerie ability to sometimes know what he was thinking. Dara  didn't have the ability to read people's minds, but she, like most women were quite good in noticing when another woman occupied her husband's mind.

 

 

When Jaejoong first met Dara, she wasn't bothered by the women who were attracted to him. She sometimes even encouraged these women. But things had changed. Though she would always deny it, Jaejoong could clearly see the jealousy in her eyes whenever some woman would try to get his attentions.

 

 

He smiled to himself. Maybe it was his demon blood that made him deliriously happy whenever his wife would get jealous. He turned his body to the right and was met with two black, round eyes decorated by long curly lashes staring intently at him.

 

 

"Good morning," he said.

 

 

"Finally, you are awake, Jaejoong." There was irritation in Dara's voice.

 

 

He frowned. Did he forget something? Was he supposed to be somewhere or doing something today? He was sure it's Sunday today. Was there something important today? Anniversary or something? Nothing came to Jaejoong's mind. This was just an ordinary day. So why was Dara looking so annoyed?

 

 

Dara rose from their bed. He found his eyes following every slender and lovely contour of her body. Everything about Dara's body was perfect. From her ample s that defied gravity, her slim waistline, her silky smooth thighs and-

 

 

Her eyes bored down on him. It was clear she was waiting something from him. Jaejoong's mind remained blank. Had he done something to anger her?

 

 

"Do we need to go somewhere today?" he asked tentatively as he sat on the bed.

 

 

She pushed him back down on the bed. Before he could talk or move again, she sat on his stomach and straddled him. He finally had an idea what the woman was waiting for him to do.

 

 

"You are going to make love to me nonstop today, Jaejoong!"

 

 

"Nonstop?"

 

 

"Don't tell me you haven't regained your strength?" she chided him. "Have you become weak?"

 

 

"Of course not!"

 

 

"Then how come you are hesitating?"

 

 

"I am not hesitating or even complaining." He never could really say no to the woman when it came to such requests and demands. Even if he was a normal man, he would still have a hard time saying no to someone like Dara even if it would probably drain him of all his strength. Heck, even if it would mean his death, he would still make love to her.

 

 

From his position, Dara's lovely bosoms beckoned to him. The heat between her legs was burning his skin. Even without his hot demon blood, he was quite sure, he would still explode with desire in this situation. He was ready and nothing could stop him from agreeing to Dara's request.

 

 

"Good! Because if you are going to reject me, you would be so unfair to me, Jaejoong."

 

 

"Unfair?" He wasn't following the logic of her words. What was Dara up to?

 

 

"After what you did with your wife last night, I believe that as your girlfriend, I also deserve such passionate lovemaking!"

 

 

Jaejoong frowned, his two eyebrows almost joining together.

 

 

"Dara, you are my wife! And I was making love to you last night!" he reminded her.

 

 

She flipped several strands of hair that slightly covered her s. Because of her action, her s bounced and again forced Jaejoong to appreciate their qualities. Jaejoong wanted to start the lovemaking sessions the woman was demanding from him!

 

 

"I was in my Dara form last night. I am now in my human form, Jaejoong. Although we are already married, when I am in my human form, I remain just your girlfriend in the eyes of people. They would never think that I as Dara Park am now your wife because you haven't yet married me according to human traditions!" There was an edge in her voice.

 

 

"Are you asking me to marry you? Perform the human ritual of marriage?"

 

 

"You have to marry me if you have every intention of making the relationship between Dara Park and Kim Jaejoong legal in the eyes of humans. But that is your decision, Jaejoong, I am not going to run after you or force you to marry me again."

 

 

Jaejoong stared hard at his wife. He knew that it was part of Dara’s nature to be naughty and mischievous. And she was very, very mischievous. He was often the victim of her playfulness. And he now felt that he was in the middle of one of her pranks. Or was this one of her tests? He wasn't sure what to do or even what to say to pass this test.

 

 

"Tell me what you want, Dara. I will do it," was the best answer he could think of at this moment.

 

 

 

"Make love to me, nonstop!"

 

 

It was clear that her words had other meanings. But he didn't want to waste time thinking about that. He rose and changed their position in bed. His mind couldn't think straight right now because the fire of desire in his body was driving him mad!

 

 

 

 

 

"As you wish, My Queen," he muttered before kissing her deeply.

 

 

 

 

 

Humans had a lot to pay for all the deaths of the Siesmyres because of the pollution they created. But Dara understood that not every human in the world was responsible for the dismal state of the world's environment today. She also knew that some humans were even trying to stop the pollution and had even put themselves in danger just to protect the environment and the animals.

 

 

One of the reasons why she had decided to live as a human was to find these pro- environment people and help them halt the pollution destroying Mother Nature. She also knew that it would be impossible to change the minds of adult humans whose only concern was amassing wealth and power. So, she focused her attention on the idealistic youths. If her plans succeeded, she would be able to build an organization filled with intelligent and idealistic youths who would change the world and find a way to reverse the effects of pollution in the environment.

 

 

Change wouldn't happen overnight. But she's patient and willing to wait for several decades just to make sure that many humans would join her fight to rid the world of pollution. She would inspire and mold the minds of the youth so that the Siesmyre race would have a future to look forward to. She believed it was possible for humans to clean up their mess and totally get rid of the pollution that their industries and technologies were currently creating.

 

 

Despite her mission and plans, she wasn't one who wouldn't take advantage of her current situation to learn more and even find some fun in it. Just like today. Ms. Bae was their professor in ancient Egyptian History. Her lectures were always long and detailed. According to rumors, the professor had participated in several archeological digs in the pyramids of Egypt before. This was the main reason why she and Jaejoong had decided to take her class.

 

 

Jaejoong had always been fascinated by the ancient history of men. And because Dara had not yet been born when the kingdom of Egypt was in its height of power and glory, she also became interested. All her life, Dara had never been to Egypt mainly because she never liked desserts and hot places. Countries where plants and trees were scarce were not her favorite places.

 

 

Despite Ms. Bae's interesting lecture, Dara found herself getting distracted by the man sitting beside her and sleeping. She had always been fascinated in watching Jaejoong sleep.

 

 

Jaejoong had his arms crossed across his chest while his head was slightly bowed. At first glance, one would think that he was only in deep thought. But if one would stare at him for some time, one would discover that he wasn't moving. It would become obvious that he was sleeping and could at any moment start snoring, though Jaejoong never snored.

 

 

"Miss Park!" Ms. Bae voice startled Dara.

 

 

"Yes ma'am?"Dara took her eyes off Jaejoong and turned to their professor. She was frowning.

 

 

"Will you please wake up Mr. Kim," she demanded.

 

 

Dara had a very effective way of waking up her husband. But she would need to pull down the zipper of his pants. And if she would use her way, everyone in class would be totally scandalized, specially Miss Bae. The professor was a spinster and very old fashioned. And if rumors we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter